Why does Sup Forums blame the Jews for everything, when it is clearly the fault of White women?

Why does Sup Forums blame the Jews for everything, when it is clearly the fault of White women?

They are the ones voting for every leftist policy in the book. Jews make up barely a fraction of your population - you do live in a Democracy, and White Women vote Liberal every time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All women are stupid. The jews are the ones who give them ideas though

women are followers

a women marries a conservative white male and she votes republican.

a women marries some nigger and she votes democrat

a women stays single and she votes democrat

Because Sup Forums doesn't know that very few real Jews are left.

They also ignore that one part in the Bible where it says if you curse Jews you will be cursed.

And that we are all God's children.

fpbp

OP won't respond to anything even though it's very easily answered by posts like this because he is a shill

sage and hide

the jews play the role of the snake at genesis

He agrees with my assertion. Whats to answer here?

The kikes aren't our greatest enemy right now, it's ourselves, and once we make people realize what the kikes are doing, we can start to repair our society.

Who was in charge of white women?
White men. Face it Sup Forums. It was all your fault all along. You are just blaming jews and women for your own mistakes.

Now a new Islamic era will begin.

>Jews have a history of literally getting cucked by their wives.

>Why do you think that after 1000 years of European Jewry, they look more European than semitic (which is essentially Levantine)?

>You guys always joke about kek this cuck that, but Jews are scientifically cucked to oblivion.

Yeah, you'd think that but recently more girls are starting to go against the grain/supporting right. It's happened to myself, my close friends and some female colleges at work. Sometimes when you spend a lot of time on the internet seeing morons on twitter you mistake it for the real world and then when you talk to actual people it's a shock to see how redpilled some are. Unless you're talking to students of course.

>" most Jewish communities in the Diaspora remained relatively isolated and endogamous compared to non-Jewish neighbor populations. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome

women are powerless. who gave women power? they didnt just take it

fuark idk if i would pull out

Yep. Women would still be unable to vote if it weren't for Jewish feminists.

same Israeli army girl

GIB PALESTINE CLAY

I wonder which parent is the goy that gave her the genes to not look like an ugly shekelkike

Oh look another thread made by that same idiotic new zealand shill.
Fuck off kike.

This.

Jews tend to clean their ugly genes white pure white genes. That is the reason why some Jews look white.

I am always offended by the whore or stupid goyim who fucky with jews.
Disgusting people.

>bar shisha
she has a Moroccan Jewish surname according to OP"s pic,
which means that her grandparents aren't from a white country

Rev. 2:9

>Muh 100 sample size

Sure thing pal.

that's a nice source debunking me :^)

It is not only about the surname. look at her, maybe genes from a crusader or a white slave the Turks brought in...
nevermind it is disgusting anyway.

I am not a Christian. It plays no role what the semitic Bible says.

WHY IS POL BLAMING THE JEWS WHEN IT IS OBVIOUSLY THE WHITE WOMENS FAULT FOR VOTING FOR THE JEWS

Excuse me? White women are lazy and dont do anything.

Bad things can ONLY HAPPEN if someone ACTUALLY DOES THEM

white women DONT DO SHIT

they SIT ON THEIR ARSE ALL DAY

All the bad is actually, physcially, actually done IRL by jews

And they sweet talk the stupid gullible white women into voting for them to let them do it

It is not the white womens fault

it is the filthy jews fault

by where do they jews come from? Behind every single filthy jew, is a cuck christian who sponsored the jew family to move in and who did all the work to put them in a place in society and support them and attack anyone with common sense or a clue about them

the cuck christian who worhsip the jew just as a filthy swede worhsip the SBC

the cuck christian is the original transgressor, and the cuck christian and their pet jews (and their pet niggers) are all removed, then the white women are just going to sit around in the sun and read books

They are starting to get a taste of their own medicine. A lot of jewesses are hedonistic sluts that fall for the bbc.

Your "source" is a faulty study done by special interest groups.

Ill counter your point, when you make one.

I'm Jewish and this offends me.

Women are stupid, no question.

The jews controle the mass-media and we live in a mass democracy, so they really telling them what to think.
Christianity is nothing more than a jewish trick, played on goyim.

Sometimes I go to Israel, hook up with an Israeli hoe, they're are many there, and then say the shahada when my dick is in here ass.

come home jew man

1. whores in israel are either imported russian girls, or arab girls
2. shahada sounds like a word in arabic. i have never heard of it

Dude, if we go down, i kill the next best jew.
I promise you hell on earth

Translation: Please come to my country en masse so I can then suck your cocks.

>tfw no qt jewish gf

>Israeli neckbeard
>too autistic to realize that Jewish Israeli girls are complete hoes.

Damn dude.

>Barshisha
>White

>please control my entire country and make me pay for wallstreet fuckups and 2 illegal wars

Ok fatso.

>hollywood
>wallstreet
>Aipac aka congress

Jews are actually Christ followers. The ones who follow Christ's teaching's, example, and believe in him and that he died for everyone's sins. What people know as Jews are actually false Jews. Hence, what Christ speaks of in Revelations of those who claim to be Jew and have sufferings, when he knows they have not. Seed of the serpent, etc. The Bible was mistranslated for many years. Jude was mistranslated as Jew and it's screwed up every Christian branch as a result, for the most part. Jude is the tribe. Jew, as it is understood incorrectly today, are mostly ashkenazi converts. Which circle's back to my first point, false Jews. Seed of the serpent, etc.

When a forrest fire happens do you blame the wood or the thing that started the flame?

Jews are the fire, they put out propaganda media and provoke

you forgot to put kangaroo on this chart