I've never met an american or a brit irl

I've never met an american or a brit irl

I have met a few German exchange students irl. The girls are cute but the guys act autistic.

s-sorry

I had a male German transfer and he was fun. Its sort of weird to get a guy like that coming over because he liked sports and stuff, but not our sports.

He got into hockey with us and we'd get pissing drunk in the bleachers. Good times

met plenty of yanks, only met a couple of germans and they've usually been gay and/or autistic (but nice) hmmmm

wozu auch?

>German girls
>Cute

Pick one.

German girl in my class would call her boyfriend right after class. Was really weird desu.

never met an anglo either, I don't really think they exist

there was a german exchange student in my high school. all the girls were flocking to him.. heck, even the guys were too

did he fug someone?

I've never met a French person before

they are cool

most likely many. that couldve been you user...

The only foreigner I've met was a Serbian guy.

lol we had a french foreign exchange student girl in high school who gained 40 lbs while over here

I have met Brit elder woman , doing translation between her and French couple at cruise restaurant ...

who the fuck is this

zodiac killer

>tfw never met a finn in person and probably never will

There was a French exchange student at my highschool. She was a massive hoe and ended up in a long term relationship with the football team's black 5'5" megamanlet runningback

My step-brother who is american visited us several times so I guess that counts

>I've never met an american

Just visit Kaiserslautern. It's full of these fat retards

>Never met anyone ever

Met a cute french exchange girl and she unironically had a slight amount of mustache hair.

What do you think would happen if you did?

All of the Germans I know are either really weird or really German.

This 2bh. I had three German exchange students come to my high school. One was a girl, she was pretty qt and acted normal but quiet. The other two were male and autistic as fuck. Both had empty soulless eyes that looked like nothing was going on behind them and they mimicked whoever they were around - one ended up with the Chads and copied how they acted, while the other ended up with me and my friends and acted autistic like us. He eventually got annoyed by everyone taking the piss out of each other and left and befriended a bunch of tranny-tier SJW freaks. Also since he had actually moved here rather than being an exchange student, he signed up to host a Japanese exchange student because he was really into anime. Since neither could speak English very well they sat in silence for the entire time, I don't think I heard them speak to each other once. High level autism.