At an Asian massage parlor and feeling nervous. Waiting for this ho to come out. Post Asians to get me hard

At an Asian massage parlor and feeling nervous. Waiting for this ho to come out. Post Asians to get me hard

I took a walk in the city today and saw a new Thai Massage parlour there.
Figuring if I should go there and try that out sometime.

Self bump

Do it and report back user

words of advice:
1. ask for table shower
2. when she's stroking you lightly feel up her tits. if she allows this, you can usually stick your hand in her shirt

Bump for azn.
I need to fill my folder.

Self bump

You Sup Forumsastards are no help

She'll probably be an old lady. Don't despair. Those bitches have been stroking cocks for a loooong fucking time and they're damn good at it.
Just close your eyes, and imagine a tight 18 year old.

Fuck you user

Degenerate foot fag here. If I straight up ask her to let me suck her toes for money will she be cool? This isn't really prostitution so idk why they wouldn't

Thank you user

Hey user I've been to a lot of massage parlours, and I've gotten a lot of handjobs from a lot of older Asian ladies.

You sound like a rookie/virgin, so I'm just telling you what to expect.

The girl you pay to fuck/suck/stroke you, will not be hot. I guarantee that. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

Unless he's going to a Korean joint, and not a Chinese place like yours, that is.

The FS Korean girls tend to be a little younger (30's at the VERY youngest, typically) and hotter.

Play "Asian Hooker" by Steel Panther to get yourself in the mood

I don't think theres an Asian-only massage parlour I've been to that didn't allow full service.

some of the "regular" ones don't do full service, but they'll give you a hand-jay with a bodyslide and that good shit.

I'm in Toronto though, so YMMV.

I also LOVE this picture.

fapped to it probably 10+ times

Yeah, YMMV for sure; depends on location.

I'm in Pittsburgh and would LOVE to get a nuru/bodyslide massage. Still haven't found that.

I've been also thinking if going lately ,but with the hopes of a happy ending guide me anons

lol @ thinking the girls in the pics are the ones that they actually have there

Are you in the states? Free visits to Rubmaps or ECCIE can get you close to learning what you need to have success.

I have thing weird thing for milfs ,I'd choose them any time over an 18 year old.

Getting you in the mood is her first task. Your job is to keep enough blood in your brain to negotiate the tip.

I mean, everytime I've got for a massage near the end of the backrub they always lightly graze your back, legs and inner thighs then ask in a sultry voice "do you want to turn over"

Then sometimes they'll rub your front (like chest, arms legs) then they always go right for the dick. They'll usually talk about "extra tips" before touching your cock, I've only had it once where she asked about it while I was rock hard in her hands.

If the base massage is 40 bucks (half hour), full service is usually 100 bucks on top. Canadian funds though, maybe adjust for your native currency.

Yeah, about $60hr/$100fs here in the states. Some places try to upsell to $120 extra for pussy but 100 tends to do the trick if you are firm, pun not intended.

Is anal usually a bonus cost? Or just considered part of "full service"?

Also, any places that DON'T have an older chunky chink giving you the service?

Anal is NOT an option for parlor girls, unless you find something rare.

They will NOT let you get in there, and if you try and sneak it in, then that's enough for them to get the mamasan to punt you out, I'd say.

For whores, these girls work to be very clean and safe to the extreme. You will always notice them feeling down below when you go to penetrate to make sure you haven't removed the cover beforehand. It's a relief to know that they are so cautious with their clients.

But yeah, no butt stuff. They MIGHT stick a finger in yours, though, if you're into that sort of thing.

Chinese amp girl

Hope she'll do it for you

I'll add that there are great places that have a rotation of slim Korean women with bolt-ons. They are caked on with your basic makeup and fake lashes, but they look and smell great. Slim little spinners.

From my experience (in the USA), the frumpy women stick to the Chinese handjob places, but reading this thread, that doesn't seem to be the case everywhere.

Not sharing my waifu on this degenerate hell hole.

user's having pussy today, go ahead and masturbate before smahin

never gotten anal. Closest I've gotten was like 1/3rd of my index finger into a girl I used to frequent.

usually younger girls that are recent immigrants that speak so-so English that are sucking dicks for their visa.

Gee whiz, buddy, she'll be missed.

this

Any Germanbros with massage experience? I have no idea how to find a place that does more than just vanilla massages. Is that even common over here to get a handjob or more?

Went to asian massage parlor, expected hot chicks like the ones being posted, it was an older asian lady that was "too nice" lmao.
She rubbed my body amazingly but when it got to the happy ending it was pretry mehh, i couldnt even cum cuz she didnt show tits or anythi g

I don't mind them older, honestly. Had two at a place near Boston that were quite memorable:

First one was typical rub & tug, but did the most leisurely, slow-paced handjob I was fucking diamonds before I finally came. She did this loose, soft grip on my cock, and stroked real slow, and edged me for like 40 minutes. When I finally came, I surprised her and myself by splattering my own face. She laughed and wiped it all up with a towel, and kept cooing and rubbing at my cock until the end of the session. "Such strong, baby! Big!"

The second was just the most amazing tease before a very standard handjob. I was face down, and she was working the tops of my thighs, when she started pressing this point where my inner thigh meets my ass cheek, and it was the most amazing feeling ever - I don't even know how to describe it, just this delicious pressure all down my leg and up my back, and my cock was jumping. She did that for a good ten minutes, I was hard as a rock on the flip, and then she let me squeeze her tits under her shirt while she jerked me off.

The last one turned out to be my first time with a ladyboy. I stopped by a place that advertised girls & ladyboys, and they asked "you want Amy"? I said sure - turns out Amy was a ladyboy. She had GREAT fucking hands, though, and gave the best back rub I've ever had. I didn't realize she was a ladyboy until I was on my back and she straddled me while rubbing my chest... and I could feel her hard cock pressing into my belly. It was pretty fucking hot, so I had her blow me while I rubbed her cock through her yoga pants. She came inside her pants, and I blew a big load in her mouth... and that's how I learned to love the ladyboy cock. We see each other outside the rub&tug, and she lets me fuck her bareback regularly. Shit's pretty cash.

nice. Any pics of any of them?

No... the two older ladies haven't seen in a year or so. The ladyboy is my little hidden treasure. My little tranny fwb - I call her up and stop by her place when I want to see her for a couple hours, we fuck a few times, and then I leave until next time I need to dump a nut in her ass.

Seeing her little cock explode all over her belly while I'm fucking her is pretty amazing. She keeps asking if I'll let her fuck my ass... I haven't decided, but I may let her take a crack at it - see what she can do.