Sleeping/ Drunk Thread

Sleeping/ Drunk Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36339228/
politicalhotwire.com/current-events/111128-she-deserved.html
xrares.com/video/7685/passed-out-spanish-thot-raped-and-fingered-hood-house-party#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u r welcum

What the fuck is wrong with people

classic cat

right? put some clothes on before you go to bed, jesus

moar!!

come on

that would have been so hot without the tattoo.

fuck she's cute as hell! Does she normally sleep nude? Ever woken her up with sex/eating her out?

moar

more?

More of these set...

Moreeeee

dubs demands more plz

You know she was 16 right? You sick fuck.

If they're passed out then it's all up for grabs?

Bullshit.
Weak trolling my friend.

You mom was 16 when she had her 6th baby bitch

I am serious dude. She got raped by these dudes at a party. She is Russian look it up.

Is it really rape if she didn't say no?

Looked it up.
Not true at all. Fuck off with your bullshit.

>I got you user...

well.. maybe the bitch shouldn't be lying around naked like a whore you dumbass.

OMG you fucking idiot. MODS..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36339228/
politicalhotwire.com/current-events/111128-she-deserved.html

Now go kill yourself

Check it yourself my dude.

agreed i mean look how sound asleep she is probably loved it.

anyone have the halloween ones from last thread? thread 404'd before I got to save

and besides ... rape isn't a real thing in Russia ... i mean ... DUH its Russia -___-

Well yeah. But rape is rape. Of course you can say meh I dont care or fuck yeah 16 year tits but Really dude? Have some decency

you know 16 legal is legal age in russia right? i know america is a bit backward, in most other countries its 16 or even younger

>decency
>4chin

You choose.

are there none of you fucking her?

Yeah I learned that few minutes ago. But still 16 is young. + Its rape.

oh, that's nice.

You know. I am actually not a faggot on these threads. I usually never write. But I know some guys/kids here looking just to entertain themselves. So If 1 guy learns rape is bad. I think this faggot act is worth it

quiet faggot

Bro with all due respect .....stfu its Russia -____-

since when is anything decent anymore lol she made a mistake and now she will most likely learn from this mistake. Maybe this will teach her for the rest of her life never to do drugs. As the saying goes "You live and you learn."Douglas Adams

That Chicks name is Megan.
She's a slut

LOL

got more of her? or full name ? :)

I ain't got the pics. I just hate the bitch. Cus I know that fucking cat

think you could get pix or vids? she has a glorious ass plus payback is sweet ;)

Me and gang gang knaaawimsaayin

xrares.com/video/7685/passed-out-spanish-thot-raped-and-fingered-hood-house-party#

Nah man. She's just sub human. I wouldn't want to associate with someone like her ever again.

Story?

more

She's just a bitch. She egotistical. Theres really not much more to say. She plays the victim card at most situations. Most of the problems she causes.

yay

yeh fair point gangrape is still fucked up

By the way, for those debating "legal age".

Any nude photos/videos, of anyone under the age of 18, is regarded as Cheesy Pizza. Regardless of the age of consent in your country/state.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpeg

old bait is old