Racism Fuel Thread

Racism Fuel Thread

Post what you got. What makes you despise niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moar

Y tho

lolololol

Post nigs getting rekt please

the fact they have sex white pale girls angers me so much, fucking supreme race niggers

too alpha i bet bitch's obssesed with him, senpai givin a lesson

this is funny because in the media most of the time you see white ppl show racism against other ppl, but the truth is that black ppl are bringing the black against white racaism back.

>White privilege explained.

And yet liberal women are obsessed with defending niggers

see? thats what people around here been sayin, look how those cunts want his cock so bad

niggers cant fight one on one.

That's that herd mentality that they're not too far removed from.

WE WUZ HUNTERS AND GATHERERS WHILE YALLZ WUZ BUILDING TECHNOLOGY

I got punched by a nigger playing the knock out game once. Was walking home alone, passed a group of like 8 of them on the street(should have crossed before hand) and out of no where one just wound up and sucker punched me.

All the rest started jumping around and hollering like a bunch of monkeys. Fucking nigs man.

How can she still doing her hair dafuk????

Truph

>before picture
I'm glad someone threw acid on her face, she looks like a fucking demon

I want to believe that is a troll but knowing these nigglies I know it isn't.

Underrated

kek

Nigger probably nig'd too much

Checked, and top kek

all whites be like

What are these from? Ive seen these screen caps before and never thought to ask.

What the fuck...a new level of niggering

It's from a documentary called "Empire of Dust"

Should be on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Niggers have the softest chins. You make contact you put them to sleep so why hide and ball up?

Witnessed. And I have a hard time believing that the black distribution has such a high mean value.

How can white bois compete?

I cant wait for the day we take the kid gloves off with niggers. 99% of them are absolute pussies and borderline retarded. I beat the shit out of some black kid at work and didnt even get in trouble cause I did it around a corner. He never talked shit again.

Thanks anons.

She ended up marrying another ape anyways, didn't learn her lesson.

I guess we start by doing that to black women

Because no white man would take her after she was ruined.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

I just hope he's not okay.

I wouldn't touch that acid face nigger playground with a 100-yard pole

Looking through this thread just angers me. 9/10 niggers are just fucking savages, they're borderline retarded, acting like animals leaping and hollering all over the streets beating the shit out of anyone they see, including each other.

They have genuinely become a serious problem and it's only going to get worse and worse with all these fucking morons defending them saying they're "just like us". I don't know about you but I don't know any white people who go around attacking random pedestrians and raping people and stealing from people in the streets but niggers literally base their entire lives around this. 90% make a living from selling drugs and poisoning our streets ffs. They need to be herded up and shipped back to Africa if they want to behave like fucking baboons.

>"For generations, we're not going to let blacks be part of our good society,
>...and blame them when they don't respect those institutions."

Cos they're pretty much a blight on society. Crime would drop dramatically if that freeloading, knuckle dragging, subhuman race was wiped from the face of the Earth. I mean without them crime would go down, more food because they're not here to breed like rabbits, no longer a burden on society so more money, less destruction, gene pools would become stronger...etc

>the fucking chair

can someone explain why the FUCK they do this?

Then why didn't asains end up in ghettos?

accurate

These are the only kind of blacks acceptable in today's society

Because blacks are the dumbest fuckers on Earth.

the average nigger brain is about the size of a pea, that's why

What even is this behavior? How can anyone still argue that these things are human beings after seeing this?

We can't simply call everything humanoid a human being, it devalues the rest of us.

This is prototypical liberal idiocy. Raping, murdering, and stealing are not morally redeemed, and crime is not excused, simply by claiming to be ostensibly "disenfranchised" from a society.

In short: niggers will nigger

>...and blame them when they don't respect those institutions."

Yes I blame people when they don't respect the "institution" of murder being illegal.

And what do generations matter? My ancestors are Portuguese, the Moors Conquered them for 500 years, do present day black people owe me shit?

>tfw no gril will ever look at me like that

Would fuck