(meme aside)

>why the fuck is a motorhead track on this

New stuff is trash tho

LADIES AND GENTLEMENS.....
INTRODUCING....
THE CHOCOLATE STARFISH!

OCEAN MAN

who /Take That/ here?

how much coke do you do? also, how many coke-fueled orgies have you been a part of?

don't know if this is disowned or not but

all music, it's the lowest art form

My favourite genre is power metal so I guess every album is a guilty pleasure

no reason to be guilty its a good album

it's also the only good lolicore album

okay but this a rare example of a good pop punk album

>feeling guilty for liking music
why do you plebs think your precious wanna be patrician taste is so important? just listen to music and enjoy or dont enjoy it.

I agree

Very solid album. 6.5/10 at least.

Their debut is their best imo.

>deriving guilt from pleasure
Be a mensch

I'm the guy who defends Green Day in every single thread.

I'm the guy that defends pre Uno, Dos, Tré GD, so I guess you're not alone

The first concert I ever went to was during their 21st Century Breakdown tour (still a good album in my opinion).

That was their last good album if you ask me. Hell, I'd say it still holds up as well as Kerplunk. A lot of the songs hold some nostalgic memories for me

This is probably my favorite song from that album

youtube.com/watch?v=R6XDAC55iss

Ooooh oh oh oh ooh WHOA

That was a really good one. Mine is a three way tie between 21st Century Breakdown, Viva La Gloria!, and Murder City

Scratch that, just putting two more for a top five. Those being 21 Guns and The Static Age

I really like ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) as well.

The Birthday Massacre
Edgy name aside, I like the overal themes and female vocals. I find the vocals to be oddly calming as they're never screamed and the instruments aren't ever blaring unctrollably.

For me it's a hit and miss. I favor the other Viva track over it, mostly because of the beginning, ya know

>it's from the scene when they go to the overly-manly bar and have to prove they aren't a couple of babies

do not question this pure kinography

That movie is fucking awesome

their last good album.
Also:
>SOAD's first 2 albums were awesome
>Hybrid Theory is GOAT
>They don't have any great albums but Blink-182 has a handful of legitimately good songs
>Rage Against the Machine - s/t and Evil Empire were GOAT

Not a guilty pleasure, but I'd probably get shit on for saying that I really like Anthrax and that I'd put them as #2 of the big four behind Megadeth

Hollywood Undead's first album

I used to worship this album.

I used to think it was the epitome of rock music. I loved (still love) every song on it and thought it was the most consistent and innovative rock album ever made. I appreciated it's edginess without irony and though it was a real redpill for normies to wake up and look around and what was habbeing to the world.

I loved the characters in this like St. Jimmy and how he was such an edgy rebel and a loser
youtube.com/watch?v=SA8v3B1SxR0
I thought "whatsername" was the saddest song ever written along with wake me up when september ends.

Now in retrospect I do realise they were ripping off arena rock 101 and some of the edginess did not age well at all but that doesn't mean they couldn't write some great pop punk melodies and a pop song