Explain what is you religion and why you follow it?

Explain what is you religion and why you follow it?

>None
>because there is no god

Believe in Jesus but he couldn't shoot lasers out of his eyes

Also god can be anything
Even the big bang itself

Satanism.

Because it's fun and I'm an asshole.

None
No reason to think there's a god.
No reason to call the big bang a god. Big bang is already a perfectly good term.

>Christian
>Because I was raised that way and was fine with it.
I don't devote myself to my religion, it's just nice to think something bigger tgan us is out there. Plus, I love my parents and if I just gave up on my religion, a lot of their efforts and beliefs would just be shat on by their own son.

The big bang is god himself

prove it

I believe that "God" is everywhere and everything, and we're all the same thing.

Why? A fuckload of mushroom trips >7g that's why lmao

Then I don't agree, because the big bang isn't an entity with a gender.

i wishop de spoodermoon
cauz it the webz slinker of falls on the wallz and clinks on the beddbos.

Who ever said god has a gender.?
He is a transgender

None

There is clear evidence that our earth was formed rather than spawned by a sky daddy. I could only believe in spirits that were also formed, not an omnipotent being.

Katerpillism, because I created it and it's fucking good

>all these people thinking religion is equivalent to theism

>Christianity (Nondenominational, also believe in evolution and science in general. I believe they coexist and the Bible isnt necessarily literal)
>I have had religious experences (paranormal things and also the general feeling of a higher power watching over me). Plus since I also accept science there is no downside to it and it provides a very good system of morals (not that not believing in christianity maked you immoral at all).

*tips fedora*

A creator could have put the necessary conditions in place for that spawning to occur. I bet you're a teenager or very close to it.

>Follows Druidism
>Believes if there is a god, its mother earth.
>Plants being the the lungs, bodies of water is the organs, rivers being its veins and all the animals are its cells.
>Humans are its Immune system or Cancer cells

>none, but still thinking there might be something.

This is false.

Prove me wrong

Who ever said god was a man

Wiccan. I was visited by the gods when I was a teen and was then trained by a high priestess into a coven

Judasim

all belief equals the nourishment of the Archons. Even nihilism is a belief. Existence of humanity means production of belief. The matrix is real but there is no freedom. we are created to produce and even if we try to exterminate ourselves divine intervention will "save" humanity.

Do you believe in some sort of druid afterlife?

Correct but there is no proof for this. If there was evidence of this so called creator then I may be willing to accept it. If I am given pure evidence, then I will change my mind. It would be natural to assume that there is a creator just as it is natural to assume that there is a creator of chair.

I believe in at least a higher power. I find that belief in the beauty that math and science constantly reveal to us. I believe in striving to overcome one's ego, and trying to appreciate the world as a higher power might. I often consider what sort of a higher power might have brought about existence like ours, and I spend a lot of time considering simulation theory as a result. I do appreciate religions, and I find value in the community they offer. I often participate within the Christian community.

If anyone bothered to real all of that, what label would you put me under?

Chair, as in the platonic form? But then you have not one, but many creators. Humanity, at some point, was its creator. It is only within humanity that the concept of chair even makes sense. They are specific to our body shape and form of motion. They are influenced by our environment. The list of co-creators goes on and on.

If this is our comparison, does it not bear a striking resemblance to the Hindu concept of Brahman? Of God? There are many, there is one, in all of us, and all without us too. So the creator of chair existed.

>Believes that Life and Death are Not a seprate entities, But one continuos circle. and in Afterlife no, reincarnation is what i believe happens to us, If matter is re-used and nevered destroyed, I believe the soul is the same, just Re-Used.

The only way to prove a negative is to disprove every positive. That's why the burden of proof is on the person who believes the stupid shit.

Fags pretending to be smart thread

>None

>Because I or anyone else can't really prove or disprove the existence of god or gods.To me all religions are just theories until proven otherwise. It is extremely easy to just claim that something exists or does not but to produce evidence either way is extremely hard.

I think I might have gotten both fanboy clubs mad now.

>God Emperor Of Man
>He Died So We May Live
Heretics