Hey /b so I'v never played any Fable game and all I ever heard was good things about it but that's moslty based on...

Hey /b so I'v never played any Fable game and all I ever heard was good things about it but that's moslty based on childhood memories and shit, you guys think it's worth buying and playing this game today?

fable 1 is one of the games ive played

note: i dont play very much

First Fable was 10/10

i prefer fable 2 but its definitely worth playing

I feel ashamed you never Played it. Its a really great game

I'm about ti pirate it right now kek

Anything after the first one is trash. Sorry m8.

Buy it on steam when it's cheap you dopey cunt

Get Fable 1 and 2. I don't know how they hold up over time with all the new graphics and controls of more modern games, but they were fantastic. I played through both multiple times

Sorry bro but I'd rather buy myself something to eat or a new shirt with that cash if I was a rich faggot I would believe me guy.

I played through it 2 or 3 years ago, while it must have been great for its time i can't say it's better than average today. The gameplay is almost non-existent and the story doesn't feel special.
I also played Fable 2 6 years ago, it was better but had an ending that left me so sour i can't recommend it

Never had as much fun as i did playing Fable 1, i was bummed when i got thru the game cuz i had so much fun playing it.

Fable 2 was good also but Fable 3 can suck my cock.

they are good games but definitely for a younger audience. i liked them when i was younger but i wouldn't play them now. just stick with skyrim or something like that.

I've played them all because I'm old, and Fable 1 is definetly the best. The Fable Anniversary (just the first one with the add-on) is worth it, and will probably take you quite awhile to beat and get everything. Didn't care too much for the other 2, were kinda forgetable.

You can turn of the fucking Guildmaster constantly chiming in, it's worth buying the remake for that. I know you don't know what I'm talking about, but you will.

Oh hell yes!

The first Fable is one of the greatest game I have ever played

They are all worth it... But Fable 2 was god tier.

Fable: The Lost Chapters

One of the best games I ever played.

I cannot recommend the Remake, the menu is now shit. It's slow, console adapted and just terrible.

I see what you're trying to say but the thing is I'm just trying to have a drink smoke something and just enjoy myself I understand that it's slightly childish but I wouldn't mind that tbh I'm just trying to chill and have some fun and I feel like the game might be just that.

Buy at least 3 copies to get the full effect of the game. 10/10

Don't dew eet it's such a blame to have played that game, all I've done was fucking hoes and getting drunk

They keep getting worse and worse after the first one

fable anniversary is a nice remake of the original with some updates and bug fixes. I would recommend

I remember fable....used to go to that first major town go to its like dock district or whatever, find an npc, put him in a corner and never stop hitting him.easy way to basically get max might points before you ever really even start the game

Ever hit the guild master? Shit he says is funny as hell.

When my brother was about 11 or 12 playing this, he had a shit ton of money for some reason. He said he just would slaughter a whole town, buy theirs houses, and then rent them out.

First fable is a fucking master piece

I remember my brother got fable and morrowind for his xbox when we were teenagers.

I stayed up 2 days straight till I beat it, it was addicting like crack cocaine.

But I don't know how well it would hold up today...

I can still remember all the stupid hilarious things in the game, all the things the towns folks would say

" THAT MY MANNNN "

Then farting and grossing people out was hilarious to us kids.

Never forget when I fought the first Balverine, or that fighting tournament.

Jack of blades was a faggot though...

Id say get the game if you want to go oldschool bro, its def worth playing of you are into that kinda stuff.

I played it when I was around 18 and it was fucking great. Been planning to play it again, should try to be edgy instead of white knight.

Avoid the remake though, just play the original since it works perfectly on PC already.

This, it's the first but with better graphics

Yes, get the anniversary edition. Honestly Fable 2 is the best fable game I actually recommend play that one instead. 3 is mechanically similar to 2 but much worse

I've played them all as well. Fable anniversary is worth getting. The gameplay and graphics have held up pretty well. I bought it and played it recently. Fable 2 was alright but probably not worth playing unless you absolutely loved fable 1. Fable 3 was good if you don't have any expectations beyond the world and the humor. Gameplay was pretty different but there was a lot of cool mechanics. I enjoyed combining different magic to suit different enemies and the mutating weapons were cool.

So yeah, fable 1 is good. If you want to play then get the anniversary edition on steam. I used a controller and didn't have any problems.

Fable 1 and Fable 2 were good, but DEFINITELY start with Fable 1.

Enjoy user, you're in for a fun ride