...so I need some serious advice

...so I need some serious advice

I'm 32, I've never been with a guy.... Pic related - it's me.

I don't think I'm trans, I like being a guy, but I really want to experience sex wit a man while being a girl.

The only problem is, every time i cum I crash sexually and don't want to do anything anymore..

So my question is, should I even try anything with guys in real life, or is it better if it all just remains a fantasy...

bump

*sigh* tits or GTFO

fuck off

..I don't really have tits

Pickard is right, don't be such a baby.

So your gay and want to get fucked but afraid of falling asleep?

Don't be more of a faggot than you already are. Just go out, get some dick and enjoy yourself.

Shit actual women don't care about falling asleep after going to pound town.

Even if I'm misunderstanding and you mean you don't want more sex after blowing a load, go out and get fucked.

>So your gay and want to get fucked but afraid of falling asleep?

no, it's not that I fall asleep, it's just that I get really down and ashamed and depressed after I cum

>you don't want more sex after blowing a load,

yeah, that's it

..I'm afraid that once I actually do it I'll feel really horrible after

buuump

Let it remain a fantasy, dude. These kind of things are generally like those hard drugs that never seem to get you quite as high as you got the first time(s) you tried it, so you spend years trying to find that feeling. At least in your fantasy, it's always as hot as you want it to be.

As for that crash after orgasm, try prostate orgasms. Most people feel more euphoria from them, and can continue sexual activity after. Worth a shot, if you plan on becoming a butt-slut.

yeah, that's my reasoning too....

it's all well and good when I'm not horny and I can think, but I'm afraid that one of these days I'm going to do something stupid :)

..and I know everything about prostate orgasms, that's pretty much the only way I like to cum

bump for gay stuff

Looking pretty good op, any pics of your ass?
Can't you be restarted by getting your dick sucked after you come?
And I'm curious, do you solely want to be the girl then or also turn the tables if you could?

seriously? no one?

fine, fuck it, I'm going to sleep then...

On second thought: do it. Get really horny and/or really high and let someone pound you into the ground. Just absolutely use you until they've had their fill, then discard you or perhaps pass you onto their friend until he has had enough. And finally, when all of you are satisfied, light up a joint and play some games. Live the dream, part time faggot. The world is ending anyway

with guys I just want to be the girl

goddamit, you're not helping :D

I would rather hear about you pursing a desire, regretting it and bitched than talking about something you want to do.

Worse thing that's gonna happen is you don't enjoy the experience and won't do it again. Be the faggot you want to be, suck that dick and dont forget it's rude not to swallow.

30 is trans death so you might as well just be plain gay

>30 is trans death so you might as well just be plain gay

plain gay is boring

You should add me on kik so i can get you dressed up and tell you what to do like a little slut.

haze8724

do it.

this is b8
op is a closet case who projects his insecurities on people to feel more secure in his sexual identity.

>op is a closet case

I mean, yeah, never said I wasn't... I think you didn't understand the question....

I don't have kik

then dl it, and let me tell you how to be a good girly slut, u can leave after you cum

..you can find me on fetlife though...

bumpity

Dont have fetlife, o well

your loss, fetlife is awesome :)

>2017
>not able to have multiple orgasms back to back
>why live?

>>not able to have multiple orgasms back to back
>>why live?

my thoughts exactly

girls have more fun

look, these feeling are never going to go away...

so you can either ignore them or have fun

>look, these feeling are never going to go away...

Well fucking thanks...

How do you know?

Do you have more pics or what?

Sure I do... but this is not a trap thread. This is serious businesses.

>How do you know?

lets just say ive been through the same things youre going through

Just post them, the thread is barely getting any responses anyway.

Just state where you live and someone on b near you will come and fuck you seriously how hard is that

yeah that's a great idea

I'm sure there are no serial killers here

Thank god we live in a time where you can post the city you live and people still can't find you

>Recommending prostate orgasms to gay guys

wear chastity and never cum, problem solved

Solution: Don't cum. Lock yourself in chastity, get fucked a lot...no cummies. You will learn to love anal sex and stay horny because you can't cum.

Sauce pls

you took the word outa mu mouth

Was an user posting last night.

Kill your self

Ever been with a girl OP?

cute cage how you like it

Not me in pics. sorry :)