Tomorrow they will remove my wisdom teeth any tips?

Tomorrow they will remove my wisdom teeth any tips?

make them remove all of them in one session

Attack the smallest nurse to establish your dominance before the procedure

Should i pee on her ?

Pee everywhere

Leave one headphone out incase the dentist needs to speak with you. If you're a smoker enjoy trying to smoke with numb lips.

That's really it. The procedure is fast and relatively painless.

So i can smoke ? Thank god

Don't suck dick for couple of days.

What do i do next?

Will be hard.

They'll tell you not to because of dry socket, but you'll be fine. I had mine removed in 2 sessions, smoked like a chimney after both. Just take it easy on the sucking.

This , have a stash of liquid food and have someone stay with you and drive you home after the visit.

Googled dry Socket, has a 1 % chance of happening i think thats a risk i am willing to take.

Depends on your oral health. If you have shitty teeth then the chance is a lot higher.

be good to your mum

what's the point of having them removed?

Your teeth shift once they grow in. If you got plenty of space in your mouth, you don't have to, but more then likely, your teeth will end up (more) crooked if you don't.

Roof of mouth injections kinda hurt but thats about it if you have a good dentist.

They put me out for it and gave me oxi cotten as pain killers. Totally painless after the first two weeks and even before then the pain killers made it feel fine.

Later that day, Have a whopper to celebrate!

My jaw has clicked when I bite since I was about 14, and two dentists said it was nothing.

>ffw 15 years
>new dentist takes an x ray
>your lower wisdom teeth need to come out as soon as possible as they are pushing your teeth forward and making your jaw click

i have 4 wisdom teeth on by bottom row. 2 of which already erupted through the gums and aren't causing any problems. the other two however are horizontal behind the erupted ones. how fucked am i?

yup got 3 of mine out at age 20, the 4th hadn't come in enough yet to pull so got in out 5 years later. waiting that long closed the gap between my two top front teeth but crowded the one on the bottom. getttum pulled don't be a pussy.

pic related

If you let them knock you out the dentist will suck on your dick so be careful.

Follow the instructions they give you.
DO NOT wait to get your RX's filled or to take them. Go immediately from office to drug store.
Usually they RX 5/325 Vicodin 1 every 4 hours ...for your initial, take 2...trust me, staying ahead of the pain is the name of the game.
Augment this with 600-800mg of ibuprofen (Motrin) every 6-8 hours.
Some fags will say that's a lot, but for 2 or 3 days it's nothing. It will help with inflammation very much.

Does anyone also feels like this is a barbaric procedure and should already be obsolete by now?

In the age of real time translation and talking robots we should have a better solution than literally ripping the tooth from the mouth.

for real tho my dentist, while waiting for the sedation to set in, puts her tits on my face, hand on my dick and starts humming
i am diamonds every time
fuck is wrong with medical professionals

shit they were using foot powered treadle drills 40 years ago. still do in some of the world if they're lucky enough to have a dentist at all. tech isn't really a strong point of dentistry.

Dont go with anyone youre keeping secrets from.....

My sister took me last year and after the procedure while i was still high i told her i wanted to fuck the shit out of her and other things im not proud of.... she recorded it and showed it to me later and we havent talked since. Feelsbadman

Man through the pain and sell the opiates they give you. Basically pays for your surgery.