Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I just turned 18 two months ago and want to lose my virginity. I know who but where will I fuck her? I can't just do it in my house, typically someone always in here and there aren't any hotels near me.
Any tips?

do it in her butt

Her place or a car.

At her house

drive in movie in you car
go for a hike, turn it into a picnic and make your move. at 18 most sloots will agree to a forest fuckin

I'll have to ask her when her place is good but a car is a good idea

Do it in your house anyway. Fuck her loud and proud. Let your parents know you're a straight man.

I fail to believe there isn't a single hotel or motel near you

It's more likely you're a cheap faggot

>18
>still has to hide sex from mom and dad

Or I live in a shittily developed town

do it in some random forest

>Too scared to fuck at home, can't seem to figure out basic fuck tactics
she's going to be disappointed in your performance, if you can even get an erection.

It's just common courtesy. Just like you don't want to hear your parents fucking they don't want to hear their kids fucking

I always fucked at my parents as a teen, at one point my mom told me I cant take anymore sluts home so I moved

Might as well do it on front of them amirite

Post pics after you do it

Yeah, why not tell the parents to watch omg

At least he'll be losing his virginity way before you do

OP here, I've also got a little brother so home is OUT OF THE QUESTION

Just close the door lmao. Never worried about this when I was growing up. Just like when you hear your parents fucking and say nothing, they will do the same.

Sure they do. It's the same reason why when you're a toddler, getting a bath all mothers wiggle your dick when washing you to ensure you can get an erection. They like to know everything works.

Don't remember my mom doing this

Not saying I'm scared of my parents busting in the door as I ejaculate, just scared of the dinner the same night

If you want to fuck her, marry her first.

>can't even get felt up by his mom

How old's your little bro

My pedo sense is tingling

Eh, not rly a pedo question

he's 12

Showing an interest in OP's little brother for seemingly no reason and diverting from the main topic of conversation? Yes, definitely not weird.

Why are you fucking bitches when you have a 12 year old boy in your house?

Yeah, I'd keep her out of your house for the sex if he's so young

I'm not doing it in my house, i've made that clear

>Yeah, I'd keep her out of your house for the sex if he's so young

And supple.

Don't forget supple

Just go camping. That's what I always did

Wow this site really works! Thanks user!

>trying to get laid
>asks Sup Forums

Tag team her with little bro

Lost my virginity in my car in an abandoned parking lot.
It was a her traumatic experience and I wouldn't recommend it.

He's implying you should fuck your brother instead of the whore, gaylord

Find someone going on vacation to house/pet sit for and bang there.

There is a hotel or motel near everywhere. There's no way there isn't one within driving distance.

I lost my virginity in the back of my pickup truck in high school. I put down a bunch of blankets so the bed of the pickup was soft. We brought several pillows so it was nice and comfy too. It was at night under the stars in a field. Go for it, OP. It's beautiful. Good memories.

My little brother rolled the dice and said "what are the chances...", what are the chances of motherfucking mother nature doing her job?! I sent him this, let him know his kid is gon' get roasted!

I've got the same problem.
Car is out of question, because it's not hygienic even after a full clean session.

Hotels are out of question, because she worked in a number of them and her uncle is managing almost all hotels in the area.

Also, we live in a little town where everyone knows everyone, thus if we go out, our plans have to be public.

Also, moralfags everywhere.
We're doomed.

unironically this

Go camping

Car, woods, pool, friends house, your house late at nightw/ door locked,etc

>I know who but where will I fuck her?
In the ass...