How is your life going, user?

How is your life going, user?

Meh

fucking terribly so I’m embracing nihilism.

you user?

Complete shit. I have a fucked up back, severe insomnia, I'm poor as fuck and in a lot of debt, I live in a shithole desert town, I'm very socially akward, and litteraly everyone I know has it better than me. I spend most of my time awake listening to music and fantasizing about living the life I want just to cry myself back to sleep.

I feel like to be happy I have to be happy in the first place, does that make sense?
nobody wants to be around a downer and how am I supposed to make friends when I'm alone and unhappy?

My brother is a good guy but he's toxic as fuck and he always has shit handed to him whereas I work my ass off for everything and it all fails in the end and him and my dad always point out how much of a failure I am. Fuck me, I hate life

Its going down the shitter but I don't even care.

I'm currently working as a cleaner(not the mafia kind), owe my dad more money than I'd like to admit and I'm using my ex for sex and food. She's ok with it because she keeps lying to herself and she thinks that I'll eventually fall for her. She doesn't know I can't cum when I fuck her unless I'm pretending I'm fucking somebody else.

5/10, could be worse

shit ex girlfriend isnt texting back

It feels like I'm finally getting somewhere in life. I dropped out of University last year, did fuckal for a year, and this year I got a job as a programmer. My salary is pretty low, but I love my job and it feels like my life is moving forward.

Killing myself soon I can't wait

suicide by cop is the only legit way to go

visit /out/, take some tips and go out

Lucky bastard

Pretty much the same, I don't understand why this world treats us with such hatred. I'm so tired of suffering with nobody to support me. I'm sorry you guys are suffering and if it's anything I care about you

Still in school, but I have a feeling my net worth as a human being will drop more than it already has. So mostly just a lot of edgy apathy everywhere.

Never had a girlfriend and working a sheet job just trying to get money and leave this little farm town in Dakota

>hey i'm going to do this completely optional tihng that doesn't really require any resources and everyone could do it if they wanted to
>Lucky bastard

pretty good but i know people find me too intense. I can't help it...

They usually aim for your legs. I don't have a gun (eurofag) So it's pretty unlikely I'll be dead if I seem like a threat too them. I would love to though.

>life

Where, specifically? I'm swedish, and as long as you act like a crazy black person and swing at them with a knife they will shoot your brains out

I don't want to die. It's my last solution of causing harm to myself and others. Life is an illusion. Dreams are real. My dream is too be nothing.

pretty great OP not gonna lie
things are going slowly but it seems like its gonna end up just how i wanted it to

I live in the Netherlands. I'm not black either.

I have a stupid belief that the universe has a plan for all of us, it knows the strong from the weak and despite our appearances and the fact we seem like we're losing, we are the strong ones. Think about it, in the end it is us who experienced all the shit life has to offer so we know we can endure it, they can't, that's why its easy for them all the time, they wouldn't be able to handle what we are dealing with every day. I feel like one day things will work themselves out and we'll be rewarded for our efforts. I believe in that nonsense at the core of me somehow, I'm not stupid, I don't believe in things like ghosts or god or whatever there isn't a logical explanation for, but this, this somehow makes sense, after all, the tough times are what defines us, nobody cares when good times come, they're a pleasure to experience, its the shitty part that you actually have to endure.

bunch of pussy whinning how life so hard

I'm starting to lose hope for a better future ever since I realized what kind of a life my mother leads
>she's 44
>shitty unsupportive, abusive parents
>both died when she was about 35-38, still, both of them gone
>married to my abusive, asshole dad
>she told me she only moved in with him after marriage and realized what an asshole he is
>thinks of divorce now
>stays tho, just because why bother at this point
>she always had it tough, dad always used her to do the shit he didn't want to do himself
>they don't talk much, if they are its arguing
>she lost her job recently and sort of lost motivation all together
>my brothers became assholes so she always cries to me for help but I'm not gonna be here forever and she abuses my kindness
>all her life pretty much went to shit and after 40+ years it didn't get any better
knowing this depresses me as I'm very much like her, my brothers are more like my dad and they won't know shit, its sad but such is life

Alcohol is pretty much destroying my life. I have potential to be successful but I have to become a higher functioning alcoholic. Because I can't seem to stop completely.

Decent. At least that's what I think. My psycho girlfriend thinks otherwise.

I'm proud of you

There's this resource called actual follow through. Losers don't have follow through dumbass.

Go away Piercee