Why dont you love this goddess?

Why dont you love this goddess?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4henw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely do. Post more.

I want to lick her sweaty feet.

I don't dislike her because of her appearance. She's actually quite pretty. I don't dislike her because of her views. She actually makes some interesting points that should provoke thought.

I dislike her because she's Armenian; a constant reminder that Turkey was too incompetent to finish the job.

She's a solid 5/10, but she is also a harpy.

She's a cunt that profits off being a professional victim.

Time to stop posting Anna

I wanna hate fuck her and her jew nose, thats about it though

because of the high chance of the untaimed hairy bush

Who?

She wasn't pretty enough to land a decent man, so she has to get the other ugmos whipped up into a below average looking frenzy.

diamonds

She hot

But she also a thot

Needs to get shot

A lot

Yea, the Armenian Genocide was sort of lacking.

for real tho, is she a jew?

Love is a strong word. I do admire her. Not for her activism but for her shrewdness and tact. She picked a target, stoked resentment, and played her opposition like a fiddle. For this shrewdness she has enriched herself financially to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The last count at the end of 2015 was that she'd earned more than $400k. Good for her. It's a living.

I can't get into Canadians. Their sheer politeness even when you've torn their clothes off in a back ally immediately kills my boner.

But I do, I wish I could kiss her soft stinky soles to prove my love and devotion to her.

>goddess
Banned from /her/ ?

ok oy vey we get it

/hr/*
Fuckin phone

im dissapointed son

She's a professional liar.

Who is this?

feminist

disgusting misandrist jew. needs to be thrown into the oven for an hour or two.

That was sweet.

Many reasons
1, she has one of the most disgusting personalities i have ever seen a human being have
2, i dont find her that attractive
3, i have never mer her, i have a hard timing falling in love with someone i have never met
4, she hates almost everything that i like and appreciate
5, i find what she says and does to be hatefull and harmfull for society
6, she has made herself succesfull by being hatefull
7, she has become famous because of being succesfull

I would still hate fuck the shit out of her and even get her pregnant to teach her some damn responsibility.

moarrrrrr!

what has she done that's hateful? honestly curious, don't really follow it

tact? you must be joking!

just because somebody does something that hurts your feelings doesn't make it tactless. maybe you just hold stupid things as sacred.

have you never heard her talk?

To keep you untainted by this filth i will not tell you and actually ask you to not go look it up.

why don't you just tell me if you have a point to make. otherwise it sounds like you're just throwing a tantrum

she was bullied in highschool

you don't know whether I agree with her views or not, but in no way does she have skill and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues. She just labels those who disagree as sexists.

Why post fakes

imgur.com/a/4henw

She's a cunt

Anita is the one who posts these threads.

Also posts like >739319352
are made by her or her followers.

She's a low level grifter.

>imgur.com/a/4henw
She doesn't have the same nose

OP asked my opinion so there it is.

and i told you why i wont tell you, you can go look it up but im telling you that you dont want to.

How can you be sure?

you're a little bitch

I'm not into dudes

that one wasnt, but i still believe you.

Oh my sweet summer child...

Yeah you tell them Anita

dude that's some nasty cum

Her bitter, cunty personality.

Hey, I gotta protect my image

Not relevant to the conversation, but please man, you only put one L on the end of hateful and successful. It's driving me crazy.