I feel like we forgot this happened and we should not

i feel like we forgot this happened and we should not
fat mild mannered skinhead gave krazy anime rap a perfect score
on par with mozart, beethoven, stravinsky

Still haven't listened to the whole album. Should I?

no

Antonio pantano is a cuckboi

No

you're right, it's not a ten but stop pretending mozart and beethoven are tens. there's probably some south american nobody band better than moazrt

>muh classical
fuck off fedora

yeah it's fun

Too late, I started listening

I don't get the sudden Grips hate on Sup Forums. Is there a reason? Do people genuinely not like them or what? I get even more confused when Yeezus gets near unanimous praise yet DG seem to get shit on more often than not.

meta ironic contrarianism

that doesn't mean anything
go outside

Mozart and Beethoven are overrated artists who made inoffensive music for rich white people with no taste. Stravinsky is cool though.

>sudden Grips hate
It's not sudden at all. The whole nature of meme bands and Sup Forumscore is that discussions about them are breeding grounds for divisiveness.

offensive = good

ok

people who like them have either stopped talking, or are bored and shitposting about them. Wait till the next album comes out, Bottomless Pit didn't have much discussion, it's kinda forgettable

I guess the people who don't like them are more loud now?

lmao, there definitely isn't

People on here are getting older and are no longer teens so we're seeing a trend of people distancing themselves from shit like death grip and animal collective because they have found better shit. Meanwhile the newfag teens who are just discovering these groups and are acting like the older fags did when they discovered them a long time ago and annoying the older people.

Gripshate kicked into overdrive around 2015 and is kind of dying down now.

It's all relative, dude.

Where did he make that point?

lol you seem triggered

the sad thing is that we've actually reached a point where it does.
though you are right about outside.

actually that was a time when only rich people had or really could have something like our conception of artistic taste and only they had the resources to create something like a symphony. not that folk music/art isn't perfectly good and valid but get over yourself.

God forbid somebody likes something that isn't a long ass symphony, barbaric!

>yeah it's fun

You wouldn't know fun when it hits you right on your nose

:)

sophisticated ≠ good

This album is actually good though. If it wasn't for the shit meme fanbase then they would have never became a "meme" band. It's too late now. Too many people pretending to hate them and too many contrarians running around to properly discuss anything by them anymore.

>caring what Anthony Fantano thinks

shiggy

It's pretty good but easily the most overrated album I've ever heard. People act like this cyber-pop-punk 6-7/10 saved their grandmother.

Have your expectations tempered and you'll enjoy it. Get Got is a banger for sure, but you'll get more out of Bottomless Pit.

it's good, but i feel like death grips have better albums, still a 8-9/10 for me personally.

Yes. It's really good. 9.5/10. Back to back bangers. Everyone else is a troll.

Sup Forums tries really hard to distance themselves from what they liked in 2012.

cafe catvba

no one forgot about it, retard. both parties literally built their career and reputation on the back of this. fantano is the death grips guy and death grips is the fantano band

it's funny, because if the older people had actually matured, they wouldn't be trying so hard to prove it, on Sup Forums of all places. I dare say they would stop visiting completely

FUCK IS THAT, A HAIRSTYLE?

>10 = babby's first classical

that's not how it works you retard

post-romantic is the only good classical faggot

cray cray ultra contrarian

Café Tacvba is not even close to the best Mexican rock band. Their singer's voice grates my ears occasionally, and only their first two albums are good.
Plus, they are incredibly well known in Mexico and the US. got praised by the NY Times, and won a Grammy.
I feel like I am being baited.

great assumtion to get retards saying "contrarian"
don't worry, most people love this shitty band.