AMA fucking a retired Baseball player anonymously

Ask someone who's the significant other of a retired and closeted gay, major league baseball player anything.....

Is Jeter a power bottom? If so, did you ever find peanuts in his stool?

How did you meet your boyfriend?

What if anything can you say about his career?

Is baseball as homophobic as they say it is?

Is it true Todd Hundley outed Mike Piazza because both were gay and Piazza got preferential treatment while Hudley got treated like shit for being gay by the Mets?

This isn't reddit u fucking faggt

Corner gossip according to the hubby is that Jeter is 100% straight and a top.

1. I worked in the front office as a gopher. Met my hubby during a meet and greet my boss arranged for the staff and the team during spring training.

2. He played in the 90s and the first half of the 00s.

3. It's about 50/50. Homophobia does exist, especially among the players who are evangelical Christian (though there are those that are deeply closeted amongst their ranks, many of whom have one night stands while on the road with guys) and Hispanic players from Central America. But there are also a good number of open minded players who don't hate the gay.

4. Sort of. Hundley had his friends in the press leak that Piazza was gay as payback for how the Mets bent over backwards to protect Piazza while driving Hundley to drink over his sexuality. Piazza knew and leaked back that Hundley was the one who spilled the beans, but couldn't press it further due to the Mets not wanting a scandal/opting to trade Hundley to make Piazza happy.

Did you ever cork your bat?

No homo

how does it feel that he's ashamed that he fucks you in the ass because being a gay faggot is a degenerate sin

have you ever topped him?
does he suck your dick?

He's 50/50 top and bottom.

I tend to bottom for the most part.

I don't care more for receiving oral (prefer to give oral sex), so him sucking my dick is usually reserved for BDSM night and when I'm a naughty boy.... :)

>2. He played in the 90s and the first half of the 00s.

What was it like being gay and with a player boyfriend in the 90s?

Did you travel with him as part of the front office? Or did you sit at home and stuff and go long stretches without seeing him while he was on the road?

Also, how did you hide your relationship in public or were you and your boyfriend sort of an open secret relationship and protected by the "locker room" code of not squealing on your teammates and their personal degeneracy?

Also, what does your boyfriend do for a living these days and did he save his cash from his days as a player? Or is he dead broke and living off of you and your salary?

Is it Jorge Posada?

Does OP's image hold a clue? Brendan Ryan?

1. A bit of a strain for a while but one that is normal, regardless of your sexuality.

2. I worked at the stadium most of the time; when he got traded, I stayed there for a bit while me and the hubby worked out arrangements for me to live with him and manage his finances for him/take care of his home and stuff. I did travel with him but that's a whole other thing since there is a players wives mafia that you have to deal with and most are not gay friendly and are petty bitches if you break unspoken rules of conduct when it comes to going with your hubby on the road.

3. When he was traded, I took over running his finances/accountant (which was a good thing, as his former manager was pretty much incompetent and did a poor job handling his money). In public to people who were not in the know, I was part of his entourage.

(My hubby's agent was a bit of a douchebag; prior to us meeting, he was pushing my hubby to enter into a sham marriage to his cousin for appearances sakes)

The locker room code is a big thing for why gay players are able to avoid being outed. Lot's of sex and adultery goes on in the big league and everyone covers the other guy's back with the wife and girlfriend (or boyfriend in the case of the gay players).

The Evangelicals in the league tend to stick together and in general, you learn to avoid them if you are gay according to my hubby until you find out which ones you can converse with and which ones would soon as punch you than have a conversation with you. But in general, they won't out you because then you become a snitch and in the event of those who are either super-closeted themselves or have women on the side, they don't want to be snitched out in retaliation for snitching on someone else.

4. He's in marketing with a sports firm.

My hubby does well; with my help, he saved most of his money and we don't live extravagant lives. I some money too, which is invested and we do all right.

OP, assuming he is legit, said his husband played in the 90s, retired sometime in the 2000s. So not Ryan.

What race is he? Give us a hint.

Hubby isn't Posada. And thank God he isn't, as Posada is a piece of shit human being.....

I know Ryan through friends of a friend sort of way as both me and my hubby have remained friends with people still in the league from his days as a player. There are definitely rumors about Ryan being gay but he's still deep in the closet. The mustache is a bit of a red flag given how Ryan loves to primp and preen over it more than most men do their facial hair.

That said, my husband's career is akin to Ryan in that he was a journeyman. Reliable for the teams that he played with but not having that necessary "it" factor that allowed him to be a big name star.

Journeymen like my hubby tend to stick together since oftentimes they rely on each other to network and get signed by teams in terms of references and shit (see Darren Bragg, another friend of the hubby, who's DOA career got revived and got a extra year in the big leagues due to him befriending Jeff Francouer after befriending him).

White.

Brady Anderson

So who are some real big assholes in the league? Who are bro tiers?

What about steroids? Did your husband use them? Did he get pissed off when he found out that he got traded/replaced by a roid monkey once players started getting named for juicing?

Lol baseball confirmed homo sport

Lol 1 out of 10 Americans confirmed gay, there is bound to be some crossover in sports.

Jeff Kent is one that is a huge asshole, but he a bit of a soft spot for gays so long as you lean conservatively (like me and my husband do) and don't act like raging faggots.

Barry Bonds is severely fucked up in the head; he's an even bigger asshole than Kent, but has the Freudian excuse that his dad (who was treated poorly as a player and subjected to a lot of racial abuse) taught him to hate white people and instilled in him an Ayn Rand-level "look out for yourself and only yourself" mentality.

Todd Hundley was a total bro but became a sad drunk when Piazza moved to New York and all that shit happened.

Piazza is a backstabbing prima donna who was coddled like a prized poodle in LA and who behaves like everyone should worship him. The only thing keeping Piazza in the closet these days, BTW is that he is afraid that it will overshadow his on-field accomplishments.

Brad Ausmus is bisexual and him and Billy Beane have fooled around in the past.

Cal Ripkin is a stand-offish prick who doesn't like dealing with rookies unless it's to haze them. Total egomaniac who let the streak go to his head big time and who hates most of the players who did roids, because he felt they "damaged" the game's reputation.

Mark McGuire has legit depression issues that were made worse when he retired and got outed as a juicer. He's tried suicide at least twice, according to cocktail hour gossip.

Derek Jeter is a spoiled player but tends to do a lot of behind the scenes charity work that balance out his prima donna behavior.

Jorge Posada and Joe Girardi are assholes and Girardi is a huge kiss ass who would have sucked the dick of everyone in the Yankees front office to get the job of manager for the team.

Benito Santiago is a horrible horrible human being. Homophobic, misogynistic, a juicer, and a bully.

Brandon Ryan is good people. Same with David Ross, Scott Servais, Tom Glavine,Greg Maddox are also people I will vouch as bro tier.

Wonder how long until Deadspin gets wind of this thread......

faggot

lol u mad

What league did your dude play in? Was he a pitcher or position player? Has anybody ever thrown a game?

shoe on head or fuck off you cocksucker

What about some current players, specifically for the Giants?

Benito Santiago is a massive retard for the sole fact he blew so many saves

Both National and American. Position-wise, I'll say he did not play pitcher.

What are the best and worst organizations in baseball? Please give some insight into some teams.

when did he choose to start being gay

neat inside scoop. fuck ripkin and definitely fuck piazza

what with the air of professionalism around most baseball players, you forget they're human beings and simply cunts sometimes

poor mcguire

Oakland has the shittiest facility in the league. They are so bad that it is routine for vets to explicitly put in a "No trade to Oakland" clause in their contract.

That said, it was a happening place to be (facility issues aside) from around 1999-2003; Billy Beane (the manager, not the openly gay ex-player Billy Beane) and "Moneyball" revolutionized the team and with Giambi, Hudson, Zito, etc around it was a really up and coming place people liked playing for. But then the team got dismantled and top guys traded off or bailed for the Yankees and an easy route to get a World Series ring (coughcoughGiambicoughcough) and it was never the same.

The Mets are a total nightmare to play for an a culture of homophobia related hypocrisy is everywhere.

Marlins are a horrible place to play, though many consider Oakland a worse place because the Marlins basically get to the playoffs by buying players then trading them once they win the world series. So players know the score. But with Oakland, you have young guys come up the ranks and come to the brink of winning, only to be cast aside due to penny pinchers.

Being on the Royals used to be a literal fate worse than death in the 90s and 00s. But in the 10s, it's gone from the place careers go to die to one of the clubs most players would give a testicle to play for.....

The Yankees are the gold standard for playing on, though they are anal retentive as hell and controlling as hell with their ban on beards and other unspoken rules of conduct players must abide by to uphold the Yankee "good name".....

red-pill me on the jays organization please homo-senpai

>Benito Santiago is a massive retard for the sole fact he blew so many saves
Benito Santiago was a catcher.

Thank you. What are the Phillies like behind the scenes?

What does ur bf say about >us?

How common are gay and bi players in the mlb?

Have you heard any rumors about Aaron Rodgers, Odell Beckham or other rumored NFL players?

College.

Regarding the Giants, I will state that they are already plotting to basically do their best to steal Bryce Harper form the Nationals, even if it means eating an A-Rod style poison pill contract that renders them unable to sign anyone else of value for a decade.

McGuire depression issues suck but there is not much sympathy towards him given how Ken Griffy Jr and Matt Williams both got screwed over with their own quest to break the home run record, as a result of McGuire and Sosa juicing.

oh shit, I was thinking of armando benitez

so how popular was this player or was he a fucking no-name? also first letters of last and first name

why do you pretend to be gay on the internet?

Is Bonds one of those assholes who knows he's an asshole and feels bad about it? I remember an interview a while back where he said he regretted how he acted with the press and I wondered if that extended to teammates and other players.

Well, if it does hold a clue then...

A. The player probably had a stint with the Yankees at some point.
B. They're white, as stated in C. Played in from at least 1990 to at the most 2004, as stated in D. They're a journeyman, as stated in E. They're not a pitcher, as stated in F. He played in both the NL and AL, also stated in G. And finally, traded at some point during his career, as stated in Then the player is either, Todd Zeile, or John Vander Wal.

If not either of them though, it's likely it could be Jorge Fabregas (who's white, Rick Wilkins, or Darren Bragg (although OP did say he's a friend of the player, though that might just be a cover).

Or I could be completely fucking wrong.

Shit. E and F are actually stated in

Pirates are a horrible place to play late 90s and 00s/10s. But we had a great friend in the Pirates (initials DS) in the first half of the 90s, who was bi and who we... let's just say that it was back before the hubby and I decided to go 100% monogamous and I was able to have action on the side :)

Blue Jays were, like the Pirates, one of those teams that was once on the rise and then some but then turned to a place where journeymen go to die and where journeymen players start out.....

Aaron is gay as hell but trapped in the closet. It's also why the family and him are currently strained: the family are anti-gay and Rodgers doesn't want to deal with them.

Also, always play close attention to when Aaron has a mustache; when he has the moustache look going on, he's getting laid by someone he met on Recon. If he's clean shaven or sporting a beard, then he's not getting laid at all.

(Also, Olivia Munn is fully aware that Rodgers is gay and bearding for him. They are honest BFFs, so she is doing it as a favor for him, not to advance her career like some say).

Odell Beckham is a lot more complicated. In general, gay black athletes are like rainbow haired hipster chicks: basically they are crazy as hell, especially if they come from a fundamentalist christian background. That said, general theory is that Odell is at least bisexual.

mega star, A.R.

>But we had a great friend in the Pirates (initials DS) in the first half of the 90s, who was bi

...was Don Slaught a catcher in more than one sense?

He definitely looks like it, alright

you guys would legitimately have to be retarded to believe anything in this thread is fact.

Gotta be Dale Sveum

He's mellowed over time, though some think it's not a true conversion but him trying to salvage his legacy.

Generally speaking, he's an aloof asshole when you first meet him but if you actually learn about his background and his father, then it's one of those things where everything bad he does suddenly makes sense in that Bonds wasn't born a jerk, but molded into one by his father and the way his father was treated by major league baseball and it's fans.

Fun place to play and learn your craft, but their tendency to choke is pretty much a turn off for a lot of the hardcore players who want to win a world series ring.

If you were a baseball fan in the 90s, then you might recognize his name. Not an a-list tip top guy, but one of those guys who everyone knew because he consistently played well.

Not A-Rod.

Also, A-Rod is A-Rodsexual. Total self-absorbed headcase, though there are tales around the camp fire that he does do a lot of charity donation work in secret ala Jeter. Supposedly there are at least three high schools in near where the Rangers play, that still have their baseball programs due to A-Rod making anonymous donations.

My friend is a minor league coach and was a onetime head trainer for a major league team and he says HGH was given indiscriminately to anyone who wanted it from the time he started (early mid 2000s) through 2010. It's still given to injured players no questions asked to this day.

When did players start using HGH and not just steroid injections/creams?

Top. Probably the most brilliant lover I ever had.

My hubby likes to joke (in that sort of sarcastic "is it a joke or not a joke?" fashion) that it was a good thing that Slaught was happily married (to a wife who knew he was bi and basically gave him permission to fuck around). We are all still friends, though Slaught and the hubby have that sort of awkward friendship that comes from having fucked the same guy in ways that would label someone a whore :)

sadly I wasn't. started watching baseball in 2002. but why are you on Sup Forums? or rather why are you roleplaying?

I hate Reddit and have been a regular here since the Ron Paul days of milk and honey.......

>Aaron Rodgers is gay meme
getting pretty tired of it desu. People don't just do massive "favors" like that for people for nothing in return. If Munn was doing that, she'd have to be gay herself because she's taking having a real relationship completely off the table. Also, he hasn't worn a mustache in years/since he's been dating Olivia.

Rodgers is bisexual actually. He'll fuck anyone under the sun. It's just funnier to meme that he's gay gay because of the really, really likes women comment,

Kershaw or Bumgarner? And was your lover ever an all star?

Your sekret club is no sekret club

it's not about being a "sekret" club it's about why would somebody significantly older be on Sup Forums? i came to this board because i liked anime and was young.. this supposedly baseball insider must be over 30.. if not damn near 40

I got a feeling it's Sean Green tell me. I just seen this nigga at fanfest today and he looked mad suspicious. You just gotta reply to this post with a wink. Tell us if he played on the east or west coast. Give us a league. Position. Tell.

Would you put Manny Ramirez in the Hall?

I don't care if either of you are gay, but can you please post cockshots.

For science.

Some boards do skew older. I think Sup Forums has a fair amount of guys in their 30s and 40s.

Plus Sup Forums has been around since 2003. There's probably a fair amount of oldfags who started shitposting back when they were in high school or college.

I'm 34 soon to be 35. Disaffected counterculture adults exist too user.

Some of those questions have been answered. He's not a pitcher and played on both American and National Leagues.

He may have played on the Giants or the Pirates since the BF has implied that they know Jeff Kent well enough to be deemed "one of the good ones" as far as Kent (who is openly anti-gay) giving them a pass on their homosexuality and enough about Barry Bonds' childhood to give him a pass on being one of the most hated men in the business. He also seems to know Don Slaught, from Slaught's days on the Pirates, well enough to share OP with him as a fuck toy before OP settled down with his boyfriend

Im 21 and started posting in 2007 when deathnote and full mental was getting subs. So not everyone is 30 or 40, I don't even know to believe this shit. I feel like I'm on Sup Forums right now. I think it's Sean Green thouugh. But he says he played until 2004 at the latest but Idk. I need this dude to jsut drop a team and let us know if he was an all star

Yes, but only because it would freak out the stuffy old farts who think baseball reached perfection in the 50s and basically think it was downhill one the 60s began.....

>Donald Trump is from Australia

The constant shitposting makes so much sense now.

All them SF giants niggas gay af. I believe it. I need to know if he was an all star or if he ever played in a big post-season game.

You may be confusing Sean Green with Shawn Green. Sean played late 90s/00s whereas Shawn Green was around from around 1992 to around 2009 IIRC.

Sean Green was also a pitcher whereas Shawn Green was an outfielder.

when it all comes down to it. this is the most important question. I want to know if this guy played in an allstar game.. hell make it easier and tell us what year he got in and that's it

Boy im talking Sean "4HR in one fucking game" Green who played for the Los Angeles Dodgers then traded to the dbacks. It jsut came to mind because I was at the fanfest today I he looked very suspicious. Kind of lowkey and feminine. As a ballplayer if anybody ever saw him play, this dude showed no emotion and was dead serious at all times. Never showed expression under any circumstances. So to see him smile at me and blush and be kind of shy after I called recognized him in casual clothing in the parking lot and asked for a picture made me wonder if that serious guy act was all a front. Jsut a thought but he did play until 2009. So its not him. What we need to know is if he was an all star and if he was ever in a big time postseason game.

The hubby is not an all-star game player.

Shawn Green is pretty religious though he has never shown any real outward signs of homophobia.

what was his highest homerun total and what year

The all star game is pretty much a league joke. It's a glorified popularity contest/vacation for the super stars to have their family visit them for one game.

Most players would rather not be selected, since they tend to use the time off to visit families. The league tried to make it more important by making whichever side wins it get home field advantage in the world series but that didn't really do much to boost the popularity.....

OP here. My hubby is Roberto Alomar. He spits on my ass pussy just like he spit on that umpire.

Did Shawn roid in 2001 and 2002 when he hit 49 and 40 something homers? Dude had a wild burst of power although having always been a solid player.

Okay? What's the point of this post? Not only is everything false except for it being a popularity contest but there isn't a single player that would refuse to play at the ASG. Players love to participate and bring out their families and friends. I really don't understand this post.

Never an all star? Dude was a bum then. Kershaw or Bumgarner you're an old fuck I imagine, so tell us. Is Kershaw already an all-time great?

What do you and your husband think about Chris Kluwe? Do you think he's an asshole trying to ride the SJW cause to fame after failing as an NFL player or someone who is a legit ally to gay athletes?

Also, what about parity in baseball? For ages, especially in the 90s and early 00s, you had monolithic dynasties with the Yankees, Braves, and Red Soxs etc dominating the league and being in the playoffs year after year after year.

But now both the Yankees and Braves are now at rock bottom and while the Red Sox still do well, you now have former D-List teams and also rans like the Giants, Royals, Phillies, and Cubs, etc winning the world series. Do you think this is a good thing or do you think this hurts baseball when you don't have monolithic franchises from which everything revolves around?

This entire thread made me cringe, i want each of you to kill yourselves.

Was he drafted by a national league or american league team?

Well the guy is fucking a guy who never made an All-Star roster.

Probably have convinced themselves it was not a big deal/overrated to cope with being snubbed in such a public fashion

OP is a faggot

National League.

No one likes Kluwe. Most gay athletes hate his guts given that he threaten to falsely accuse a teammate of stat rape to extort money from the Vikings after they got tired of his shit and cut him. Sadly, he's used his virtue signalling to make himself outright bulletproof so we are stuck dealing with his shit, making us gay athletes cringe every time he opens his lying mouth.

As for parity? The husband and I like it since it means that each play off season, you never know what will happen/who will win. Also, it means that a lot of small team markets get a big boost of morale, which makes things a lot more fun than going through the motions and losing every day for half the year.

However, the TV folk and marketing folk HATE HATE HATE parity. They prefer to market around the Yankees and Braves and Boston because those big markets bring in the most money, especially from fair weather fans and casuals fans. It's hard as hell to sell ads and merch for the Royals or Marlins or other small market teams. Even larger scale markets like Philly, LA, and SF and Chicago are considered a tough sell, since the NYC and Boston markets are larger and more profitable during the regular season, let alone off season.

Trust me, if Major League Baseball has their way, Bryce Harper would be a Yankee when his contract expires, plus the Yankees being allowed to sign as many big name stars as they can steal with their bank account.

>80+ replies to a larping thread

Sup Forums confirmed most retarded board

Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

A-rod would never do a fucking thing in his life he couldn't milk for publicity. Everybody go home, this guy's a liar