Sup Forums in need help on getting revenge on noisy somali neigbors

Sup Forums in need help on getting revenge on noisy somali neigbors.
these lowlifes
>yell all throught day and night in their apartment
>smoke right infront of our complex so smoke goes in from every open window
>air out their shitty somalifood fumes to the hallway
>keep the complex door open so anyone can geit in at any time (we gotta keykode/buzzer system in our complex door)
>have loud conversations on the buzzer regardless of time
>are rude and have a ignorant attitudes when they are noted of their noisy habits
>loud conversations and kids yelling at night
>loud conversations and kids yelling and lplaying in the hallway (all noises echo throughout the complex)
>Total fucking disregard for other people

I have contacted the managers of the complex and so far no luck. Either they dont care or cant do anything because muh multiculturalism or some other bullshit reason.

Im trying to find a sweet revenge on their asses that cant be traced back to me.
so far im thinking
>glue on their lock
>live crickets down their mailbox (in our country the mailbox is attached to the front door of the apartment)
>smokebombs etc during the night that stink up the whole place when theyre asleep

Dumb a fuck ton of weed in their apartment then call the cops and say you've seen them dealing drugs.

are you 12

>

That would do it

that would also cost me alotta money.
also
>cant get into their apartment. they live on the top floor.
>if id drop it through the mailbox it would just land on their doorstep
>its a family of 4-6 (who knows). a mother, some kids and a father/uncle/oldest child who sometimes visits to yell and beat the kids with his friends
>no proof of illegal activities so charges wouldnt stick

inb4 >yell at them
>knock a nigga out

believe me as much as i would want to yell at this micstand looking as niggas face and would want to punch through his shit, i think it wouldnt help in the long run. I would be charged with assault, and my neigbours would still be assholes.

Spraypaint their door with racist propaganda, if anyone asks questions just say there were some kids in the hallway earlier making noise and a disturbance, if they have a car spraypaint that too. It will get them paranoid and help you in your quest to make them silent. Did this once to a couple of niggers living under me because they wouldnt stop playing their fucking shitty loud obnoxious music ;)

thoughtabout that too.
Problem is all of our other neigbors are also either skinny malnourished somalis, africans or some syrian/iraqi/idgaf refugees, so the prime suspects wouldnt be far.
Especially since ive already yelled and notified other neigbors of their noise more than once and with less than a friendly tone of voice.

Im thinking is there anyway of getting them to taste their own medicine without disturbing the other neigbors. Because the social vermins upstairs are the real problem (probs forgot to mention theyre my upstairs neigbors).

Well considering what you said about you being the prime suspect if something happens. You need a way to hurt them, but make it look natural so nature will be the prime suspect.

Pour gas through their mail slot the toss a match in there. Problem solved.

Contaminate their apartment, get a bunch of insect and are somewhat poisonous and get them in their apartment. That way they will have to move, or find a solution to the problem, and hey if the posion is lethal maybe that's also an option;)

>then have the insects spread to other unwanted apartments (including mine, since they live just upstairs)
AND/OR
>get caught

You have excuses for everything, don't you. That's why your life sucks. Always making excuses.

Just wait them out. You really think some nigger from Somalia is going to be able to keep up rent payments and care for 3+ kids? They'll implode eventually.

i've done all those things and they're funny but don't have the desired effect. you need to frame them for something. maybe provoke them into chimping out? they're well known for being destructive little monkeys. you could stick paperclips in light sockets near their area. start attacking the plumbing too. obviously you'll have to go without electricity and water until your landlady gets that shit fixed but if the niggers have no electricity or running water they're going to lose their minds.

all of our lives suck. that why we`re on Sup Forums

this has been going on for a year now.
first 2 generations of the same syrian family moved downstairs. Then the somalis and the congolese to the top floor (congolese are no trouble.) and then the somalis to the groundfloor.
thats when the last white family fled.
There is an older white woman living next to the syrians and i guess she is too old to move. Feel a bit sorry for her cuz she has to witness her neigborhood go to shit because of obnoxious welfare immigrants

thats not possible since i live in europe where the plumbing and electricity cables are inside a wall made of concrete.

you're not very creative or motivated. every faggot who comes here for nigger neighbor advice makes the same boring objections and excuses. i think i just like being disappointed. fuck you.

Stop being a faggot and stab them

Sweden YES?

how about you stop being a poor piece of shit and move to a decent non nigger infested community faggot

oh god fuck no. YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED

SWEDEN YES!!!!

Well then. All you need to do is find a way to play them all off against eachother. If you can pit the Somalis against the Syrians the problem should take care of itself. Just do stuff to one group and frame the others for it. Might take a lot of research and work.

Or you could just move.

well shit nigga u want me to start jacking away fucking concrete in order to fuck with some somalis? please. it wouldnt be worth the time, effort, result and reprecussions. not like it would be too discreet either.

>just move
i would if i could. currently still in school without a job and the rent prices are reaally stacking up in my city

Are there cameras in the hallways or entrances?
New user here to help

im not gonna drag any innocents into this. the somalis are the problem and i want only THEM to suffer from their ignorant behaviour. Somalis live on the groundfloor and the topfloor.
So far im sticking glue to their locks and somehow gonna start waking them up during the night. Still dont know how though.Yet.

Also are they below or above or same level? How much distance from your door to theirs?

no there are not. luckily.

then stop playing the victim and come to realize that you are literally just a white skinned nigger unable to improve your situation to be able to live in a nice neighborhood like any other decent white would.

Immediately above me

i cant improve my situation at the moment much. but i sure am make theirs harder.

Everyday you could walk past their front door and throw a handful of sand right infront of it. Eventually there will be literal sand seeping from their apartment door.

Or put a fake eviction notice letter on their door thats printed in bright yellow paper.

Start making fake voodoo type charms and leaving them in front of their place, anything that seems like it is black magik-y with penatgrams etc

Are they somali muslims? Yeah some religious shit can scare muzzies away.

Do the women wear hijabs?

fill their whole apartment with piss when they are out. when they get back and open the door they will drown in piss

Bass of some sort. It's impossible to block or filter it out and if you do it right they won't know where it's coming from.

that would also affect everyone else n the building

yes and yes. even tho i have rarely seen the women.men enter and exit the apt. I can hear the women tho.

only entry to their apt is the front door. remember that this is and apartment complex with 3 apartments in every floor. and we got 3 floors. theres no way to get shit into their apartment except the postbox or the balcony

hire someone to dress as cops and harrass them

Put more and more Christian propaganda under their door.
Make sure its like deus vult crusade type shit. If you really want to get unempathetic you could easily poison them or the child when no ones home. Children seem to send a message...heh.

im thinking theyd enjoy some jehovas witnesses on their door. every morning for a few weeks. or months.

Walk around semi-naked wearing lingerie in front of their family and then claim harrassment when they beat you up

Just talk to them, you lowlife degenerate fuck.

>just talk to them
This has veen tried multiple times with various tones of voice. Reception is always the same

>ohke ohke eeeeeeeh ohke with a uninterested face.
>either they dont understand, care or fake that they cant understand. i think its the latter.

When was the last time you had a civil conversation with an immigrant who doesnt speak english or anything other than their own for starters.

Maybe you're the annoying neighbor. All the people in your building got together to drive you out and decided it would be best to have the foreigners fuck with you so they can use the language barrier as an excuse.

Sunday. Helped a Latina woman with her groceries.

thats cool. now try telling her that her cooking fumes smells bad and shoudlnt be aired out to the hallway and her kids yelling after 10 keeos u up at night. try explaining that to someone who doesnt care or/and understand.

You could hire a janitor for cleaning the apartment.

cant you call the cops about noise complaints?