Someone needs to warn these innocent tribes don't welcome white savages...

Someone needs to warn these innocent tribes don't welcome white savages. They will destroy their countries and their happiness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=exVUMClsiKY&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw born too late to explore the earth

and how're we responsible for your problems you korean slant eyed cunt? unhappy in life? why complain about people you don't know?

white people are worse than animals

ahh the muslim appears again parasitizing a real country as all brown subhumans strive to do

you are lower than an animal, I spit on you and your recessive cuckold genes

Gallipoli best campaign of my life

See? You are just proving OP's point.

>hurr durr only muslims hate us

You should start reading books dumb whitey

What part of korea is he in?

equal and opposite when it comes to racebait fuckboi

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
didn't you post this because thanks for the lol

>white people are worse than animals

he types from a white country using white inventions in a white language

im not white either btw just wanted to point out you're a moron

Don't forget one thing: Whites do anything for Jews. Even go to wars. They claim to bring civilization but the only ones that are benefited are Jews in the top rich classes meanwhile they are neets shitposting on Sup Forums or racial foruns

90% of Turks that are not retarded savages want to move to white countries

Every white nation must be destroyed, there must not remain ANY white nation. They all must be multicultural, multiracial, open border countries.

By 2100 ~40% of the population will be African and ~45% will be Asian. Pure whites will be a few percent at most. Europe will look like Latin America.

Asians wont tolerate what you brown apes are doing though

This is the truth. There is no freedom. Civilization my ass. In reallity we suck Jewish dicks.

These niggers must be 1000 times happier than me.

I don't care about Asians.

your fucked then lol

This is the goal. Europe must become like Latin America.

At least keep low homicide rates, no marxism and stable gdp growth.

>checks flag

RIP in nigger shit,piss and poverty swamp niggers

serves you right for treating niggers and shitskins as equals and giving them equal rights

BUT HEY LMFAO DUDE WEED!

>he throws water at the nigress tiddies

A-are these my inner conquistador senses tingling

why do canadians suck so many massive fucking dicks?

jesus christ just look at you. i can almost hear the disgusting squelching noises through the screen you impossible fucking faggot

hope you slip on some cum in the kitch and hit your head on something incurring fatal injury loser

>majority of population being brown/black
>low homicide rates

What do you do when your son asks you why a person is black?

It happened to me this (southern hemisphere) summer on the beach. The black man was a Senegalese peddler.

I said they are Black because they come from very hot countries in which the sun is felt much more, and you get burned unless you have very dark skin, but I felt kind of racist for saying that.

90% of turks that are not retarted wants to have white slaves. Sadly civil code doesnt allow it. But when the day comes i will make your mother my 4th wife.

>put Polish men on google images
>lot of criminals

Kek

your sister, niece and cousin being the first three

You are worse than Canadians. You are sucking both Jewsish and Chinese dicks to keep Australia growing.

i HATE whites

Actually it's marxism that keep these homicide rates high. There are lot of exceptions in the world and no one suffers from marxist brainwashing.

wahhh oh no jews

if we ruled everything i'd execute your impudent cunt ass right now but guess i'll have to tolerate you longer before the eventual master jewish plan unfolds and destroys the universe

`you know it was actually the Polish that did 9/11

not Arabs or Iraqis

and were proud of it.

i dont know if this is bullshit pop science but i heard it was because if your black in europe you dont get enough vitamin d and your pelvis breaks during chilbirth

also whites in africa will get skin cancer all the time

cool story shitskin

I HATE nigger

Ewwwww

FUCK whites

It's fascinating that there are still remote tribes out there completely unaware of their place in time.

Imagine finding a tribe like this and showing them a lighter, you'd be the God of Fire, they'd throw their women at you for you to do with as y-shit, i kinda digressed there

FUCK NIGGERS

except this is all staged bullshit if you watch closely

unless these niggers were on an undiscovered isolated island there is no way some tribe of niggers on Afrika hasnt seen a white man,

lol white boi getting red faced at the sight of nigresses touching his hairy ass belly button

fuck whiteshits
why are you so angry, I don't even consider poles white.. you are russians

there are tribes even in latin america that dont know civilisation lol its not hard to believe that in some groups of 15 people in Africa havent been discovered yet

why are 2nd gen immigrants so fucked in the head?

Im greek you stupid NIGGER

why are whites so fucked in the head?

So sad to see a nonwhite defend his oppressors

WHITE boy WHITE boy watchu gonna do, watchu gonna do when we come for you?

why cant niggers fuck off back to afrika and stay there?

were not going to work and feed you much less fight to bring stability to your shithole disease ridden continent

identity issues

sorry for being white lads

>Gallipoli best campaign of my life
Oh, were you there?

your not white silly burger

its a case of second gen immigrants whose culture makes intermarriage with the locals impossible imo.

He's carrying around a 3 liter bottle of water that captures the kids attention way more than whatever the fuck he's doing so he hands it off the cameraman to put it away. What a prick.

dumb whitey

Kill yourself leaf faggot. Go get raped by a "friendly" refugee.

further proof that you're not white if you don't have thicc fur

Nice joke. Brazilians aren't white.