Rate my cock out of 10 Sup Forums

Rate my cock out of 10 Sup Forums

And yes, I pushed that fucking ruler as hard as I could into my pelvis, no shame, was trying to impress someone :)

Bigger than that when soft pal

That literally means nothing without seeing it hard. You might barely grow and a redbull can is not 7 inches long.

damn dude, i wish i could hold my dick up to an energy drink and it would be the same size, congrats

8.6" hard

Here's my flaccid cock measured

And was he impressed?

Dirtyfingernails/10

I had just gotten off work when she asked to see it and I was like, alright

Atleast your hand wasn't in a anus. Respect/10 for working and pussy slaying. My hands stay looking like that.

She was. We have a date this weekend and she'll get to see it in person ;)

Im not a grower or shower any tips for you big dick chicks

I dunno man, I look at my dick and think it's small even when compared to the numbers that say I'm above average

>measuring from pubes and not from shaft base
>M-MUH 7 inch
Try to measure from bellybutton, you will get even better results.

I wanna be your fleshlight/10

9.4 very nice

I measure correctly here. Slight raise in measuring height to accommodate overhang

unfortunately i grow a lot of hair on the shaft, and have quite a few hairs going up about halfway up my dick, pretty insecure about it to be honest

Rate my flock out of 10 Sup Forums

And yes, I fed those geese extra grass, no shame, was trying to impress someone :)

Don't be faggot, so do i

damn dude thats a pretty handsome flock. 9/10

I have them too, I call them my cock sideburns, its not hard to add a quick ball and dick shave into your shower routine every 3 days.

Rate?

Mmm, those balls look delicious.

thanks

rate me

Post dicks next to toilet paper rolls faggots

it's a fkn carbon copy of mine! this is weird. like that's my dick. length and all

already done with timestamp

Soft uncuts are literally the best. The ultimate "make them all faggots" pictures

Might be the biggest flaccid dick I've ever seen tbh

Ignore that last bit of the post where I reply to that webm

I'm 16

-_-