Meet the Smith Family: Winners of the $429.6 Million Powerball

>The Smith family — 70-year-old matriarch, Perlie Smith, and her seven children — were identified Friday as the winners of the $429.6 million Powerball jackpot.

>Oldest daughter Valerie Arthur, a recently retired prison administrator, said the winning numbers came to them "in a dream."

>"We had divine intervention," she said. "That's the only way you can explain how the numbers were chosen. It was through a dream."

>Arthur said it was "big shock" when they found out they won and an even bigger shock when they realized they were the only winners. She said they are planning to use the money to pay off mortgages and student loans — and do some good in their communities.

>They are also bracing for phone calls from people they have not heard from in years now that they've been outed.

>"In about an hour, everybody is going to come out of the woodwork," she said. "I know everybody in the Department of Corrections will be calling me."

archive.is/8Y2qN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOW the father(s) will show up in the kids' life

Now these niggers have 800x of what Lindsey Lohan's net worth is these days

Good for them. I hope they enjoy life.

k

FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!!!!! reeeeeeeee

It'll be gone in a month

Fpbp

when niggers get a lot of money they spend the shit out if it
it'll all be gone in the next generation but best prat of that it goes straight into the economy

truly g-ds chosen people

the real winner is going to be their local Mercedes-Benz dealer

and their local Dago auto shop that does rims

Post bets on them buying a "we wuz kangs statue"
1:2

>posting the gif and not the superior webm

They'll be broke in a few years

Gettin dat black on black AMG and 4Matic...you heard me

what the fuck is this, is that Captain America?

This is good for the local economy. They won't hoard it but spend it like crazy, helping out businesses and strip clubs.

Didn't they make a movie almost just like this with Lil Bow Wow?

They won't even think that far. They'll just buy randomass shit which will all get repossessed by the tax man a year later. At least half of the money will be swindled by "friends" who will all meet the same fate.

Reminds me of that Dave Chapelle skit where blacks get reparations

Wonder how they'll spend it...

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs

Probably about equal on the number of black dicks they've had inside them.

>3 old women
>strip clubs
What?

Yes

>pay off personal obligations
>donate to charity initiatives
>ignore gibsmedat among friends and family

I think this is about as respectable as negroes with money can be

>7 adult kids

>the ones that aren't married will definitely get hitched in the next few months for obvious reasons

>$5m weddings, spending out the wazoo

I give them 5-10 years tops

They'll give large sums of money to the hundreds of cousins, uncles, nephews, etc. that will come out of the woodwork who will then carry around the money and spend it in strip clubs.

Holy fuck

What's up with blacks always winning the lottery

they're bad at financial decisions. it looks great when you win but blacks paid $1 Billion+ to get that win.

They look like a nice family - good luck ad long life to them.

>yfw it turns out against all odds they were respectable god fearing people who donate a good portion of what they have to charity while living off the interest of a million dollars

Great, now they can pay their welfare bill.