This girl has spine and brain cancer that is slowly spreading throughout her body...

This girl has spine and brain cancer that is slowly spreading throughout her body. She's been through multiple surgeries and nothing is working. She is in agony every day and will most likely not make it to 18 years old.

How can you ever think there is a God? What possible reason can a child endure so much pain and suffering just to slowly die a painful death? Why would anyone believe a God cares about people?

The world makes no sense.

so fucking true. if god cared then he would help his creation not let it be ruined.

Better that than to be black

Because in her past life she was a bitch, or most likely black, so now, she is being punished for it. Might as well sacrifice her at an altar to our father Satan. May God Bless.

I dont know but im glad i dont have kids and probably never will. This is just a life of suffering no matter where your life goes.

There is no god beyond us, just some made up shit to give people a reason to continue with their shitty lives.

one less future coal burner

OP I'll tell you the truth about the universe and reality.

No one knows what the fuck is going on.

People may create idols to help them with tier fear of the unkown as a crutch, but in alllllll reality.

NO. ONE. KNOWS. SHIT. ABOUT. THE. UNIVERSE.

Anyone that says they do, is a liar.

Theists are liars and Atheists are liars.

/thread

she's hot
if she needs a dick before the dirt nap I got dibs

>Christian God
>previous life
kek

Fuck man, I go on Sup Forums to not feel anything and this has made me more depressed then I already was I just want to say something, I know every is gonna fight me on this I just kinda want to leave this head, In the bible it says that the world is in the power of the wicked one, and that the devil only has a short time left on this earth. It's not god doing this he is letting the devil rule the world till god says enough and sends him to everlasting destruction, then we can live in peace on this planet, without death or suffering. Also there is no hell, that's all bullshit.

>this is just a life of suffering

It sucks op. But people die everyday, every age range.
It's all luck

ill tell the truth just make sure ur here
to listen

>Because in her past life she was a bitch, or most likely black, so now, she is being punished for it. Might as well sacrifice her at an altar to our father Satan. May God Bless.

>Theists are liars and Atheists are liars.

Great example. This dude has no fucking clue what he's talking about, he is basing his explanation off of a pure fabrication. He truly has no fucking clue if reincarnation actually exists, he's just talking out his fucking asshole.

It's called trolling fucktard lmao

My guess is it's a simulation for a higher consciousness (you outside of the simulation) to re-experience everything over and over. But you're right, no one fucking knows.

No shit, I was just using it as an example because people really do think like this, which is even more hilarious than the 2/10 troll

/fuckingthread.svg

This

She just needs some weed and her pain will go away.Most likely her tumors will slow growth or even stop growing.

she probably just needs the cancer smacked out of her

It's very simple.
In the eyes of god, there's no difference in between a woman or a man, an adult or a child, any human being is the same.

She needs to start lifting it worked for me it completely changed my life around

So in the past when whites first came to america they were happy wernt they ? they prayed to god everynight went to church every day right ? everything was fine and happy until we kept getting more and more further from god fast forward where the first radio and tv came about you see people started to forget and ignore god thus god became weaker and weaker in result more evil spreads easily and all this thats going on in the world is all evil doing of the devil why ? because over all the years you see more faggots more trans more evil and yet fewer people who believe in god i do my self and i gotta tell you ive seen miracles in my life but i do see evil everyday as well a simple solution here is needed ant that is a spiritual revival but we dont see that nay time soon all i see is more fighting in the world more evil more faggots and trans and well its over for us tbh except for us who know god just saying sept 23rd 2017

Wow we got somebody who knows what god thinks here.

true for a reason innocent people get hurt

A typical christian would say she just didn't believe enough. fucking assholes.

>it's all part of god's plan

That's what they always say and yet good people die everyday. life is a roll of the dice and the only thing god is interested in is watching us suffer.

I've always wondered about this, and call me a sicko or whatever, but since she won't make it to legal age will they allow her to have sex?

Like will they let her have it with anyone she chooses or something to let her experience it before she dies?

I have always wondered this since I was a kid and figured out what sex was. I mean damn, it would really suck to die by some shitty sickness before you even got the chance to get laid or drink legally. It just wouldn't be fair.

It's a blessing in disguise she gets to leave this shitty world early and spare herself a lot of misery and hurt and disappointment and be with God early

>will most likely not make it to 18 years old
Bummer. She's pretty cute.

GOD DOES NOT EXIST

proof is in every rekt thread, every sickness, every bad thing is all because

GOD DOES NOT EXIST

/thread

Before we are ever born here.
We exist as Souls.
We are not born innocent only oblivious.
We agree to do this test as have all before us and after. God said he would do this test and he did. He to suffered. (Probably more than once. What this young lady has is an ingraved invitation back to eternity.

Life IS suffering, it always ends in death.

I pray she suffers as little as possible.

But this Earth is NOT our permanent home.

This.

Half you fags want to kill yourself then you edgelords turn around and cry about this knowing you wish you were dead.

Kyselves, you're nothing but a bunch of pathetic whiny attention whores. I swear

it totally makes sense. there is no God and entropy wins. it's simple.

god doesn't think he is the thinking

No, He is interested in all of us spending all of eternity with him. He wants us to choose a side.
And is apparently willing to wait a very long time since he has not cast Lucifer out of Heaven yet.

"Both sides are equally full of shit."
-Every limp-dick pseudo-intellectual that ever ran away from an idea because it was too big and scary.
Grow the fuck up, man. Those of us with decent minds have found profound truth around us. That you haven't but behave like you're somehow superior should tell you something.

>Pretending to know what the universe and reality is

dont let her die a virgin get that hospice pussy

>Pretending.

Don't we all?

People have been mulling and debating these questions since the ancient Greeks and likely earlier.
You haven't stumbled upon some great new revelation with your profoundly brilliant mind.

The fact that you haven't bothered to see how past religious philosophers have long ago answered these conundrums just shows you to be lazy and ignorant. And essentially a blatant anti-religious bigot.

The folly is thinking that God is here to solve our every problem. No, think of it this way. If we all lived be the example Jesus had shown us, we would not as a people need to invest trillions of dollars of various world currencies on the machines of war and to have standing armies. We could instead have invested that capital i to increasing our knowledge of our world and in turn of our reality and we could have a cure for this and thousands of other malladys that strike us down.

But no, we instead come to Sup Forums to fight and argue that ther is/isn't a God, we spend our mkney fighting frivilous and unecessary wars that result in millions of dead every decade.

God does not want to watch us suffer, God weeps for every soul lost to the machinations of sin.

>"Both sides are equally full of shit."
Of course they are, they think they're both right when either side doesn't have a fucking clue. Don't get mad at me for telling the truth that no one knows shit.

The great thing about life is you can believe what ever the fuck you want... But again, that doesn't mean it's what is real.

>Don't we all?
I can admit to not knowing. I think it drives a curiosity to figure it out.

Because she was meant to be a Muslim sex slave who couldn't feel your dick tearing her apart because she's got nothing going on down there

Word.

You're welcome pal. ,;)

I'm not Christian, and I don't believe in God, at least not in the sense that you mean, but you're looking at it from a very immature point of view.
"I am suffering, therefore God must not be real"
Most people who have shit like this happen, only question the existence of God once bad things happen specifically to them (somebody close to you having bad things happen to them counts as having bad things happen to you, because it is causing you suffering that they are suffering, so in reality you're just thinking of yourself)
There are all kinds of arguments for why God would allow suffering in the world. If you're going to stop believing in God (or not believe in the first place), the fact that people suffer is a retarded reason.

The reality is that nothing is inherently good or bad in the world. When you say "bad things are happening to me", they aren't actually bad things in themselves, they just suck for you. Cancer isn't a bad thing. There are all kinds of positives to cancer, all kinds of benefits that can come from a person having cancer. When you realize that everything that happens is neutral, you can start choosing whether or not to see it as good or bad. This girl getting cancer, from her perspective it could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how she wants to view it. Yes there will be pain and physical suffering no matter what, but we all deal with that in life.
Everything is relative. The world is what it is. We all suffer, yet we all also have the ability to feel joy in things if we choose to.

Bless you user, and your family

this gif is so disapointing, please give me sauce on full video

The world never made any sense, that's the whole reason people made up religion...

>-Every limp-dick pseudo-intellectual that ever ran away from an idea because it was too big and scary.

What? His ideology that "no one knows" is way bigger than just believing in something because you "think" it exists.
Sounds like you need to grow the fuck up, and understand people can have opinions outside the "two sided" norm.

Doesn't sound to me like you're running away from anything user, sounds to me like you're taking fake bullshit head on. We need more people like you in this world.

She didnt get that cancer from god nor devil but because of human parents sick or she had low body resistence from disease which is also created by human industries,nuclears,gas.....

9/23/2017???

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. (Matt 24:36)

We can recognize the season but we can not know the date.

TLDR Stop with the "End is Near" crap if your going to lie and give false dates.

Think about it. You create your own little world. To your creations youre a god but you know youre just you. And why would you interfere? Its like in sims when you create a family and then you stop playing after awhile. If god exists hes probably more human in nature than we think. Less omnipotent and more just some dude chillin. And then what about aliens? Hed have to devote time to aliens so we are just self centered to think hed lool after humans 24/7. Tbh he probably forgot about us

Just because something sounds cool and trippy doesn't mean it's true.

In all likelihood death is but a complete and utter cessation of existence. We can't know for sure, but there is no scientific reason for there to be an afterlife, no matter how biologically susceptible we are to believing so in order to suppress our sense of mortality salience.

>No one knows wtf is going on but pretends like they do

Pretty much sums up humanities outlook on reality to me.

Some kid dying of cancer and ur trying to say god doesnt exist...?
What about all the other little annoying cunts who dont have illnesses.
Why not blame the devil? Or the governments?
Putting blame on an omnipotent being who wouldn't intervene in the lives of mere men and children unless ultimately necessary.

That sounds like a convenient story to just let things go to shit though.
>what? the world is fucked?
>Don't worry, God will fix it eventually.

>spine and brain cancer
>has long hair

OP is full of shit.

>Just because something sounds cool and trippy doesn't mean it's true.

Hence the "My guess is" part, instead of the "I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!" part.

I agree, we have no fucking clue.

> the first whites that came to America were happy right?
If you call eating leather shoes and belts and horses because of starvation and eventually cannibalism 'happy' then yea, they were super happy. Thanks god!

id fuck her

give me 10 minutes with her I know what will make the pain go away

Same people that want help from god dont believe he exists and make jokes and humans tortured and hung jesus up on a cross

Trips to cure her!

Checked

Nobody Cares Women don't have sentiments anyway

Only men suffer

K this retard needs to be shot down

We know the tiniest particles are the framework for our universe, and the universe is going forward. Reality is the universe, while consciousness is the constant stream of data from the inputs of the universe.

As far as post-death experience, there is none as experience is the conscious of the internal observer, as it feels its way through space. But we do reincarnate, as the law of conservation means no matter can be created or destroyed. So if our atoms migrate through the universe and assemble into another sentient creature, we won't have any recollection of the previous life (unless quantum entanglement of consciousness across universes is possible) and it will be a new life.

You may know nothing about the universe but don't confuse your stupidity with universality.

Actually he is in part correct. However the detailed explanation of how its relative to her case is clearly unnecessary to you because your mind is set. As was hers, at some point.

Relinquish life and it will be relinquished again.

Maybe she is willingly here to teach something to others?

I know that's pretty heavy shit. But what if her suffering serves a purpose in the grand scheme of infinity? What if it's something more or less beyond our simple grasp? That's all I got, Sup Forumsoyims.

That is literally exactly what we would not think. Wow how thick are you that you would think the majority of christians are bible-thumping higher-than-thee phony christians that gossip about how awful everyone is in the same pew we worship in? Good lord I hate that she is suffering and I wish and pray that it would end for her and she would be healed. But never would I nor anyone I know condemn her like that. It's sick.

We are a casserole, forgotten at the back of God's refrigerator.

>How can you ever think there is a God?
God didn't give your friend cancer, nature did.

My experience is that God exists but doesn't really help you except on rare circumstances and if you miss your chances you're shit out of luck, dunno what it means for this girl and her situation but I'm just saying Ive seen proof of God but there's alot of things that have made me turn away and I try to look for Odin now

If you are or were a parent wouldn't you want the best for your children? If a parent neglects their children, let's them suffer, or severely punishes them we all know it's wrong and it is punished by law. So why the fuck don't God fags hold their holy father/god, you know the guy that can do anything, accountable for not doing nothing but eat popcorn in paradise while innocent people suffer? Religion is a joke.

When Sept 23 2017 comes and passes without a hitch, apologies are required from you. We'll take your obituary as the only acceptable response.

It's evolution survival of the fittest. The random act of nature choose her to perish because she is weak. It's been this ever since man emerged from the silme.

>unless quantum entanglement of consciousness across universes is possible

I don't think you understand what QE is...

Second, we have better understanding than people did 2000 years ago of the universe, I mean, we have better understanding than people did fucking 10 years ago.

But we still don't understand it fully. He's not wrong.

Maybe we aren't supposed to fully understand it, maybe we aren't that high up yet. Or maybe we are never supposed to attain that level of knowledge for a reason.

Who fucking knows, it's all speculation, atoms, bosons, quarks, space foam (if it exists) strings, etc. are nice to have. But they don't explain what consciousness is, or what was before the universe.... well yet.

You need to lower your dosage of Super Male Vitality.

show boobs or gtfo

This entire thread is nonsense gibberish.

By the way op is just a pedo and wanted to start a pedo thread. That girl had a minor medical thing and was in the hospital one night.

>brain and spine cancer
>spared of misery and disappointment
Are you kidding?

>we have better understanding than people did 2000 years ago of the universe, I mean, we have better understanding than people did fucking 10 years ago.

but ironically not better than 10,000 years ago.

My supraorbital nerve hurts what do

Cells malfunction blame God
People malfunction blame God
Theres poverty blame God
Who told you to go to Africa and make children after children and then blame God for being poor.

>but ironically not better than 10,000 years ago.

Thanks for all that evidence chakra guy, I'm sure people 10,000 years ago knew exactly what the higgs boson was.

This

Life always ends in death, but we can always make it last a little longer.

>op is just a pedo

you don't think the girl is attractive?

>K this retard needs to be shot down
Does not disprove his point no one knows what the fuck is going on
>unless quantum entanglement of consciousness across universes is possible
Claims consciousness is atomic....

What the literal fuck are you smoking? You're doing exactly what he said, you're lying about knowing shit.

Lol
Souls are permanent unless you die of bullets or bombs?

>tits or gtfo

They said the girl was suffering, therefore god isn't real. They're proxy suffering.

>Souls are permanent unless you die of bullets or bombs?

Well the soul gets evaporated by the bombs and bullets. The soul is made up of g atoms, a new type of atom no one knows about, also known as dark matter. Isn't it great? I can write my own religion and it would sound better than 99% of the shit we got going already.

SAD!

I know a 19 year old girl trying to not die from brain cancer. Has a cool undercut, it's from having her head shaved for surgery.

God doesn't exist.

>implying God being omnipotent and omniscient does not know and always has what she would end up doing
>implying dying young is a worse fate than suffering on this Earth
>implying "life" on this transient, finite, plane is important at all

Boy oh boy

>How can you ever think there is a God?
because god is evil

Marijuana/cannibis oil

It will cause the cancer to degenerate. My friend has stage four liver cancer, and has been using it for almost eight months. No signs after last weeks MRI