Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I'm Rock

Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I'm Rock.

Has life been getting to you? Did you just need someone to just listen?

Maybe you just want a hug, or the closest thing to it here. I'd be more than happy to do that too!

If all you need is a place to get away from a bit, some advice on the ways of life, or just a friendly smile and some words, you can find it here.

Like my friends before have showed me, I'll show the same kindness to you.

>advice
Use this if you'd like me and/or someone else to give a tidbit of advice

or

>hug
This, if you just want a hug and something nice, I'd be glad to provide both.

This world... It can be cruel, heartbreaking, and just plain tough, Anonymous... I'd just like to provide something, something that can make your day just a bit less bad.

So, all of you, I just ask is that you help me and each other. To provide and encourage an atmosphere that's most pleasant and just be the best person you can, okay?

Good evening Rock.

Where's 2B?

Somewhere, surely.

gee bill, THREE threads?

Gooood evening~

Hopefully user comes soon...

Yeah... He's the real star of the show. I miss him.

Evening Rock, evening all.

Mm... Me too. Let's see how it goes.

Thank you~

And a good evening to you!

Are you an artist perhaps?

Used to be. Might pick it back up sometime

Pic related

Hallo, Rocky!

Oh you should definitely, i've seen some of your works, if you learnt to do that all by yourself then wow, i might want to ask you some lectures u.u

That was...Another magic trick, yes, of course...

Hiya Mantis~

Ah... It's not all that, but thank you.

I don't know if I could handle another one of your magic tricks :v

You're a good drawing person thing.
Keep at it.

Tsk, too bad i don't own some of your hair or i could amaze you with a voodoo doll~
Kidding. How was your day?

Evening all. Finally got home from work.

Anything going on?

Just relaxing here.

Thanks Bun... Let's see what comes up.

Heh... I know. ( I think)

My day went all right, you?

Not really, but welcome back.

Ah, hey, havin' a good time?

Oh i just passed the entire day losing my mind about learning how to make gifs out of YouTube videos, it's pretty unnerving, especially because i and technological things don't get along well at all...In fact, informatics was my weakest subject, the lowest grade i scored was a 0,5, teachers couldn't even put it as a mark so they had to give me 1 instead that day.

Sounds... tough? Why the fascination with gifs?

I needed this special gif of league hunters from Bloodborne for a special occasion, can't wait to use it, if things go as planned it should happen in a few hours...

That's a lot of effort, Remilia, but good luck with whatever it is.+

NO FUCKING THANKS
-SouthPaw

does this count as counting to 5

fucking combo breaker

Thank you kindly, Arthur...That should be the name, once i used to know every character from Hetalia perfectly.

>Anonymous 07/18/17(Tue)22:18:30 No.7
I'm not saying no...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

B-but...my childhood..

Unfortunately I know nothing about Hetalia beyond its premise, and suddenly needing an avatar for these threads I thought that I'd just go with whatever represented England. It's good to be told my name though...

Why are you such a fagget?
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

gay art, style is gay

Fun fact: I was almost raped in middle school
This brings back some shit I don't wanna see again.

you on the left?

What do you mean by that

Uncle Jim doesn't need a waifu; with you, Timmy.

hi im Xavier (call me X)
I'm rocky's angsty brother
>fite me fagits

hello all

as opposed to, ya know, the right

Yum
>Rockman

Oh, position wise
Well, yeah, I was the Bass in the sit
You know what? No, I don't want to relive this

hes asking if you were raped by a nigger

bummer dude. get it? bummerdude? heh

No, white

The sights, the held back tears, the grasping for human compassion in the face of lust and anger..

It's not like it has an incredibily deep plot or anything, though that's a good thing, not every anime needs to be super complicated. Let's see if you can guess what character would be my avatar if i needed one to represent my country.

I sense faggotry afoot

Hi. How are you?

dont talk to faggots

i think i'll choose to lurk tonight

Aileanon

>fggt

been great

already tired from being on my feet all day

you?

see

U wut m8

this thread is fucking gay as fuck. b is the worst board

post something better then fagboy

why are all megaman fans so unfathomably autistic?

Sup Forums has always been the worst board

Gotta go to court tomorrow might have to go to jail probably not my friend freaked out on acid and theyre blaming me. 18 if that has anything to do with anything.
Manager at a shitty kitchen and my coworkers were just being fucking dicks the whole time calling me a faggot and shit if i wasnt already in a tight situation i wouldve beat the fuck out of one of them.
Im in shape, tall, nice features and have lots of talents yet i cant find a good girlfriend last one dumped me because i couldnt see her everyday. Ive played just about every megaman game my favorite is megaman zero 3

For that I'd need to know your country, guessing both country and a character is a bit much.

+4
Fag boy has daddy issues...

its a series made up of mostly boys in mostly spandex like clothing

what do you think

i dont get it

>i dont get it
You don't want to

ok

so where does one find this figurine

Did you enjoy it?

>advice
for the past year or so, i've been friends with a group of people who, whenever i hang out with them, they basically do nothing but make fun of me, and they make fun of everything about me: the way i look, they disrespect my house, myself, and my mother when they're in my house, and just generally treat me like shit. i've always disliked it, but i've just gotten to a point where i can't put up with it anymore.
how should i proceed?

kill yourself

Get away from them. They're not worth it. Even if you have a lot of fun together, if they make you miserable and mock your family you should stay away from them. Friends don't do that.

but do they help you when you actually need it. not when you want it, but NEED it. even if it only was obvious after the fact? good friends, really, really good ones are okay with taking jabs at eachother because its part honesty and part concern.

dosent it suck when no one tells your fly is undone even if it would of saved you hours of possible embarrassment? an acquientence lets it slide. a friend sucks it up and tells you you look like a fucking idiot. consider this

those don't really sound like friends. if you aren't happy when you're with them, you don't need to be with them.

KInda want this future(less pain/more cool body mods)

Why don't they have any respect for you? Usually this happens if you let people walk all over yourself, but there must be a trigger.

Improve yourself, don't self deprecate, and correct them if they mock you.

Be your own man

I am gonna start my worknight in about 15 minutes

no pain no gain