TRUMP WINS!!!!

TRUMP WINS!!!!

Obamacare Repealed 48-4!!!

A win by any standard!!

MAGA

MAGA

That's just the republicans. All of the dems oppose it, making the vote 48-52.

48-4

A win by ANY standard.

Tired of winning yet Sup Forumsitch?

Pretty impressive

>Obamacare Repealed 48-4!!!
THANK GOD finally Trump is coming through for us. He's coming for the Niggers next!!!! Watch!

So this.

>Niggers
and spics!

>Obamacare Repealed
I'm just glad I have the ACA like an honest hardworking poor person. Fuck Obamacare degenerate cucks.

Finally i can pay thousands of dollars to rich people playing golf all day so they won't let me die. Wohoo

Beats paying thousands of dollars to niggers so they can eat chicken and watermelon all day so they won't die like this niggers they are.

I-Is this bait?
He, knows that ACA is Obamacare... R-right anons?

Fake news

The ACA is waaaay better than obummercare, it's for us hardworking poor american CITIZENS. all of your freeloading non-working immigrants on Obamacare are about to get a rude awakening when those checks and obamaphones stop coming in the mail.

Whatever you say buddy

>I-Is this bait?
No. It is summer though.

Imagine if he builds the wall next and stop most of the drug trafficking and illegals.
What will you complain about then? All of a suddenly he looks like one of the greatest POTUS ever?

Maybe even deal with the leftover arab problem.

As long as government is involved in healthcare nobody wins. There's a reason the government exempted itself from this law

>builds the wall
Once the wall is complete, America will be mostly drug and immigrant free. I don't know why so many people are opposed to this??

Not sure if serious.. or just very stupid.

I don't fucking know anymore. These threads are just a cesspool of ignorance.

VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

48-4.

What part of what the fuck don't you get don't you get?!?

You fucking idiots wish.
Did not happen. Stop spreading your fake memes that other Trump supporters will go on and on about as being real to show their ignorance...
Wait.
I mean, YUP HE DID IT.

The 48 other members of the senate?

B-b-but.... I'm a spic :'(