>Sweden YES

>28% of women in Sweden are in relationship with Arab/African

Source: hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1461733559500

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1461733559500
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these are white/ethnic swedish women?

yeah, that sounds about right. i believe it.

OP is a fag and is bullshitting

holy shit.

memes are real.

Hurts my heart. Fuck

>hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1461733559500
is it just Swedish women in general. or white native swedes?

>tfw myself a production of an italian and christian agyptian guy
>tfw i think what is happening in europe is a disaster

>tfw Sup Forums will never accept me

Sup Forums pls let me fight along your side during the racewar

DAMAGE CONTROL

>Egyptians
>not white
YOU
WUZ
KANGS

you are welcome to join us, brother
I have greek/estonian/german genes so i'm a bit darker than average european - doesn't mean i'm less european tho.

>tfw you redeem your half-white soul by helping battle the arab invasion

According to Wiki, the 10 largest groups of foreign borns in Sweden are as follows based on the 2012 civil registry.

Finland (163,867)
Iraq (127,860)
Poland (75,323)
Former Yugoslavia (69,269)
Iran (65,649)
Bosnia and Herzegovina (56,595)
Germany (48,731)
Turkey (45,085)
Denmark (44,209)
Somalia (43,966)

Sweden's overall population is 10,000,000.

I'm highly skeptical of OPs claims.

>there's swedish virgins here RIGHT NOW who know less about a swedish cunt than an illiterate Somali

It doesn't say anything remotely like that. It's a reportage about an arab newspaper group in Sweden.

Get yo facts straight before bringing the bants next time Genghis

isn't sweden at least 40% arab/african now?

Thanks senpaitachi, for EUROPE!

It's behind paywall, but if you want I can copy paste it here. I got company account to view the news

No, really, translate the article for yourself. The only places where "28" appears in the article is the date, 4/28/16. It doesn't even say anything about relationships. From Google's garbled translation it appears to be a short article about the creation of an entirely Arabic-language paper in Sweden called Al Kompis. There's plenty to laugh at Sweden already without making shit up.

Not even close, 85 % white out of 9 million

sounds about right

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. It is not like the women shilling for migrants aren't open about their motives.

Yeah, "copy and paste it"

Take a picture translated or not and post that. If you dont you're obviously butthurt about Club Swagga, Genghis

>"It's behind paywall"

No it's not you fucking reggin

Hey club swagga was never opened due to lack of clientele and only survived because we have retarded startup financing

it is i copy pasted the relevant text

I just googled Club Swagga 2016. It's still open in Helsinki

It's open in London, not in Finland

Also thats not what your link shows so nice try Genghis

use google translate it says:

Haluatko lukea koko artikkelin? Hanki rajaton lukuoikeus:

which means do you want to read whole article? Get unlimited read rights

google it monkey

The number 28 isn't even in the document, atleast pick a document containing the 28% next time you try to troll. Just google translate it you stupid fucks and you'll see the fin is just projecting his fetish again.

Also daily reminder for those of you who don't know why finland always tries to make Sweden look bad online:

>"The lost wars and the sustained and bitter fight against the former ally had a strong impact on national sentiment, especially on popular visions of masculinity. In large part, this was linked to a feeling of bitterness towards the Swedes who had managed to stay outside the war even though many finnish soldiers had had homosexual experiences with members of the German troops during the war, derisive talk of Swedish men 'like that' - homosexual- increased after the war."

>only 28%

evil racist swedes need to learn to be more tolerant

No it fucking doesn't you mongolian rape baby, I am using google translate because no one speaks your shit language.

Stop making shit up because you're butthurt about the fact that we owned you for 800 years

It's mentioned as in kolmansia neljä prosenttia and mentions new babies with multiracial father as 24 708

Can't say I've heard about the homo talk, but that's expected from Sweden. Projecting

You have HS account then? Or are you manually typing it all down?

>I'm highly skeptical of OPs claims.
I doubt it, likely jews again.
Also note that they prolly count niggers,arabs etc as swedes. They are fucked but they don't cross breed either I think?

That is => pakkis hore here, good bye ætt/family/relatives/friends.
basically lowest of the low

Still too low

Totally, i guess we could be more like america with your less than 65% whiteness as a start. (compared to our > 85%)

If you want to piss him off more remind him to look up what would happen if Sweden stopped its trade with finland (we wouldn't notice but finland would implode) or mention the fact that their army is controlled by Swedish generals.

>Qouting a peer reviewed book made by a bunch of finnish scientists is projecting
>Admitting that there is only a completely unrelated statistic in there that essentially could mean that 24708 babies where white father / asian mother.

Why are all finns this beta? Did we really hurt them that bad during the wars? Or is it that they are mad we cucked them so hard Swedish is an official language in finland?

>a 3rd of Swedes are currently dating dunecoons / nigs

Now, being a Dane, I'll shit on the Swedes till the cows come home, but this is bollocks.

A Danecoon dissing on Dunecoons lmao

Thanks, true crititque is what we need.

Its not like Sweden is a great country, so why the fuck does everyone here make up statistics when there are equally horrifying ones that ARE real?

Yeah I suppose if I was in your shoes I'd be crazy. I'm already mad enough with the 30k we got in one year can't truly imagine what it's like to be concerned about future and everyone around you gives you crazy look.

It's just banter that I didn't gave any real though, I mean't to delete the thread after I rustled first Swede and go to sleep but it seems you can't

Nobody likes you, Sven Svensson.

What's truly going to rustle some jimmies is that Finland will have more Swedes in 50 years than Sweden

Also if Sweden started trade war with Finland, we'd just close our borders and you'd have all our excess 'tanned Swedes' and resume trade with Russia and notice nothing because we're gibs me dats nation for Russia. And they would eat our shit and say it's good if they could start trade with EU country

Thanks man. It does actually mean alot when you guys get real for a sec. The other Scandinavian countries love to shit on us here all the time, saying that we should just be left to burn.

Without even talking about how unbrotherly that notion is, I hope your countries realise that if Sweden falls, so will our borders and our trading with you guys, and then the immigrants here will just walk over to you guys. It infuriates me because even though losing Sweden sucks, the fact that you guys by not helping us are also dooming your own countries is maddening.

Most chicks loves Swedes and Scandinavian men though, talking about the true ones, not your meme-ones.

So you are admitting that we are cucking your country so much that there will be, according to your statement, over 6 million Swedes there without counting all the mixed Swedes?

So you are then going to go suck of Russian cock again because you're so afraid of them?

Well I have feeling that we're going to be having a lot of blonde pussy quite soon and regards to Russian cock. I don't know that but getting shekels from them is quite easy. And lets be honest here, you are fucked as it. You are not going to stop trading with Finland. Not unless Finland becomes bad goy anyways, in that case we're fucked anyways as small conutry

No why the fuck would we stop trading with you, as far as public sentiment goes almost all scandinavians have positive attitudes towards other Scandinavians. Point still stands though that you'd guys would have to go to Russia, the guys you tried to hold of during the war, for help if Swedes for some odd reason decided we didn't like you anymore.

really dont believe this for some reason, iv been to Sweden a few months ago and idk this doesn't seem to add up but ehh, idk

We dont have enough niggers to add upp too these numbers yet but probably in a couple of years we do.