Control the House

>Control the House
>Control the Senate
Keep Failing.
>you guys said Republicans would be "much better than Democrats". You lied.
Lowest Approval Rating in 70 Years.

Hey asshole, it's not his fault he needs a super majority in congress to get shit done. It's not his fault he can't sell a bill to anyone. It's not his fault that crooked hillary and the deep state are preventing him from getting anything done. It's not his fault his campaign accepted help from russians, which is just a witch hunt anyways.

okay you fucking cuck I don't think trump is even 70 years old but here it goes. CNN is fake news. If you take his approval rating before presidency and then after, obviously it's going to spike down no thanks to fucking CNN. there's may more people now so of course there are more negative opinions. but your opinions dont matter as much because theyre wrong. trump is goat. we didnt want trump. you gave him to us

and if you're referring to just the republican approval rating, I'd like to check those numbers because who exactly is voting? I'd say most republicans are happy with the republicans. all the repubs I know have been that way for life.

Is this pasta or bait?

"fake news" they keep saying. over and over.

Sure whatever you say Ivan

they piss their pants.... in public. for no reason.

a bloo bloo bloooooooo

poor widdle twumpie!

>Control presidency
>House run by kike globalists
>Senate run by kike globalists.

I think it's time for Empire, and a final solution.

We have outgrown the legislature.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FAKE NEWS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Say it with me faggots;
>EMPEROR TRUMP

IDK about trump but those look like some tasty McNuggies

>woohooooo Trump and the GOP!!!!!!
>derp
>woohooooo empire and final solution!!1
>derp
>wooohoooo Christianity!!!
derp

it's always going to be something else with your kind. you'll always fail.

SAD!

Trump is doing terribly bad. That is not even debatable. And in 3 more years I suppose America is going to look like a third world country.

The amount of trumpettes on the Internet makes me wonder if uncle Vladimir is also providing Donald with his very well known army of trolls and shills...

>okay you fucking cuck
lmao
>I don't think trump is even 70
he's 71 you dumbshit
>If you take his approval rating before presidency and then after obviously it's going to spike down
lmao what? how fucking retarded are you?

I'm actually proud that some GOP members are brave enough to stand up to retards like Trump and McConnell. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Oh wow, look at these excuses and deflection. KEK
If you use fake news as a reason to refute something, you are a fucking Kool Aid drinking moron. Full fucking stop. No room to debate. You are falling and spreading propaganda. Propaganda 101 is defacing and demonizing the media so that can be used as a fucking excuse for negativity. You are fucking drones and should be shot and killed.

If you think there's much of a difference between Democrats and Republicans then you are part of the problem.

No excuses but have you actually been paying attention to CNN? There's a reason Full House reruns are beating them in the ratings.

Commie cock sucker

Kill yourself you liberal cuck. You are the reason America is failing.

It is his fault. He said it would be so easy.

No actually it's the idiot in the white house and the idiots in congress. It's hard but when you have a majority in the government it's literally ya'lls fucking fault that America is failing.

>there's may more people now so of course there are more negative opinions.
yeah, all those people born after the election, they are all giving Trump the thumbs down. another liberal conspiracy.

Stop Sup Forumsluting this world, you cognitive catastrophe. The GOP is dead.

lol
>hates liberals
>the gop is destroying the country
fucking retard.

Because breaking promises is fine when Obama does it.
>>>/facebook/

Did I say anything about fake news? Did you not get the fucking sarcasm throughout my post? This type of over reaction without even reading or getting the jest of what I was saying, is the reason trump supporters live in their alternative reality. Both sides are just shutting each other out and not listening.

>Lowest Approval Rating in 70 Years.
Gonna need a source on that one, bucko. Oh wait, it doesn't fucking matter what the source is since the election itself has shown that polls are complete bullshit.

Both of you go back to Sup Forums where there people are closer to giving a shit.

>Rush is a closet fag
>Maher gets tons of poon

Stop saying Trump hasn't done anything. He's been golfing 38 times so far, costing American taxpayers at least $47,044,191. MAGA!

>polls said Hillary would win
>Hillary won by 4,000,000 votes

and....

Seriously? He was laughing with you moron. He was calling the second post out. Are you a summer friend?

We clearly have very different definitions of "win".

Well she did win the popular vote, but we are not allowed to talk about that because then it leads to idiots whining about population in bigger states as if that is a viable reason.

>it took an election to reveal polls taken from a small sample size then later used to gauge the climate of an entire nation are skewed.

Anyone with a little logic can figure out polls set up and hosted from left or right leaning news sources are not going to be accurate, because they just poll the people that see the poll, which are their biased viewers, and very little opposition.

I was the second post, and it was sarcasm, you dumbfuck

Yeah totally unlike what the republicans in the house and senate did with Obama, they fought him at every turn, even using their ability to forestall the federal budget approval, and as for witch-hunts, does nobody remember the stink they raised about his birth certificate (trump was one of the people harping on that as well)

Nice cover up for being called out faggot.

>It's not his fault he can't sell a bill to anyone
How the fuck could that be taken seriously? It's all his fault for everything, but he plays a fucking blame game between obama, hillary and anyone that isn't him. You best be trolling me, or you really are a special kind of retard.

Not really failing. Legislation is supposed to be hard to pass. It was designed that way. Would you have rather they just rammed it through? Obviously not. Of course, the only thing keeping it from getting rammed through isn't the quality of the legislation but a small handful of republican Senators who think it will look good for their future presidential campaign aspirations to say they were the voice of opposition.

Also, if you're trusting polls in 2017 after the how hard they got it wrong the last 2 years, you're a fool. The particular approval rating poll that has been going around last few days was skewed democrat. Feel free to look up the sample data if you don't believe me.

pic related, it popped up on my phone on election morning.

>Well she did win the popular vote

Just to add in, polls were not predicting popular vote because it's an irrelevant figure. Polls were aimed at predicting the actual winner by focusing on not only battleground states but specific battleground districts within those states. They also got it very wrong in most cases.

>it's okay when our side does it

In case you didn't notice Obama isn't President. It's Trump's actions that need defending. If you believe it wasn't okay for Obama to break promises then you cannot defend Trump for breaking promises.

"Bu... bu... but THEY did it" isn't a valid excuse.

Approval rating measures your cognition, not his performance.

>Approval rating measures your cognition, not his performance.

Which is the vast majority of cases is measuring what most people's preconceived notions already are and what their echo chamber social media pages are reinforcing for them daily.

Lil' Dubya had the same power and got the 1% everything they wanted to rule the planet.

They don't want anything changed no matter the party, what we want or what's good for the world.

We are in agreement.

lol not really failing

well the GOP says they're failing.
>you'd be a good politician!

she still lost a large chunk of the blue states she was supposed to win by 10 points. Thats the big news. the even bigger news is that Gary Johnson got 5 million votes a majority of them were taken from the trump base. Last election he only got 1 million. So despite all that trump still won 5 solid blue states and had gary johnson gotten what he got in 2012 trump would have won the popular vote AND co, nv and MN.

So I wouldn't be cheering hillarys 'win' since it's actually worse than the left thinks.

He didn't write the senate bill.

I guess you can call it whatever you want, but the process is working exactly how it was designed to work. If enough people aren't in agreement for a piece of legislation, then they must give and take until that majority is reached. I know you are just a pleb who sees it as a team sport of "us vs. them" my team scored a point yay yay yay! But that's now reality.

>Hillary lost

Only sad thing are the 3 same fagging liberal shills who keep posting the same nonsense all the time on b since they can't handle debate on pol, news, his or int.

This is your little safe space until the educated crowd shows up and blast away your talking points.

They bleed their face...in public. for no reason.

He's actually doing very well. But you're so blinded by your bias you don't see it.

>He didn't write the senate bill.

Something else people don't seem to realize. Presidents don't write legislation. they can throw their weight behind it, but ultimately this is a legislative branch matter. People seem to think the president is some kind of absolute monarch who is control of all aspects of everything in the country. the economy moves in one direction and people act like it's as if the president turn the economy nob up a little bit. presidents administer the executive branch and sign legislation. those are their two main jobs.

>muh russia
ever wonder why you libs are always posting the same exact text in every thread along with the same pictures over and over? ITs the same lib shills doing it again and again.

You're a fucking genius, aren't you. Fucking serf.

I can't imagine hitting someone because my political party lost. We're living in fucking paradise right now and people are throwing bricks at people over the most insignificant bullshit.

The only people dumber than Trump are the morons who voted for his sorry ass.

and it wasn't enough because there are too many political rinos in the senate. They don't want to do what is actually needed.

that's because you're not a liberal moron.

>Trump is doing terribly bad. That is not even debatable.

Economy doing great. Unemployment improving. Nation continues to be secure. Not sure exactly why you think he's doing bad, oh because tweets or some other irrelevant shit?

It's called the "jist," moron. A jest is the court comedian, like Trump.

Jesus, dude. Do you think you're the first person who's ever thought about bias in polling? You know nothing about statistics and polling.

Full house is a good show. Not many could beat it so I don't understand your point.

He's trolling you, retard. Relax.

>small handful of republican Senators who think it will look good for their future presidential campaign aspirations to say they were the voice of opposition.
No, it's the republican congressmen who know their ass is grass because the majority of voters wanted Hillary in November.

>No, it's the republican congressmen who know their ass is grass because the majority of voters wanted Hillary in November.

Doubtful. the republicans who have said they would vote no currently - their districts are all firmly red.

Okay, ignore approval ratings. His performance sucks by any measure. The one thing he got passed was by the "nuclear option," which changed congressional rules.

The 1% got what they wanted from dubya, and they're still not satisfied. They'll never be satisfied until the US is a serfdom.

You have no information except for that a man wearing a trump shirt is bleeding. Don't jump to conclusion, you are apart of the problem

>The one thing he got passed

Again, the president does not pass legislation. the legislative branch passes legislation and sends it to the executive for approval.

I do actually. reverse image search will quickly lead you to the news story.

>Continues to be secure
>implying no change

Don't give him credit for maintaining Obama's work

>apart of the problem.
Meaning separate from the problem? That doesn't support your argument, you fucking Trumpbilly.

You're a fucking moron. It was his effort, and Congress had to change the rules to pass it.

Statistician here.

Im sure you dont have a comprehensive understanding of the subject either.

When are you retarded faggots going to own up and admit that your god emperor is a fucking moron and doesn't have the first fucking clue as to how to President properly?

He's making Bush jr look smart by comparison.

>Don't give him credit for maintaining Obama's work

He has not made the country less secure, and has actually made it more secure by increasing border security and restricting access from a handful of terrorist infested areas. the nation was also secure in 2008, so let's not call it "Obama's work" because it was handed to him, right?

Bullshit. I only had one statistics class in college, and I know that. Legitimate polls correct for bias. You're not a statistician, and if you are, you're a horrible one.

Which part of what I said was incorrect? Protip: none of it.

>His performance sucks by any measure
Really? ANY measure?

You're bad at establishing credibility.

Kek. And that's hard to do.

you fucking idiot. The courts blocked that order before it ever went into effect.

retard.

Polls. Biased.
News. Biased.
Politics. Biased.
Average citzen. Biased.
Approval ratings. Biased.
USA. Biased
Arguing about 1st 5 months of a term? Retarded.
Thats like saying, welp, this quarter back is 1-2 in their first 3 games. WTF YOU ARE COMPLETE GARBAGE!
Shit brained thinking, if you actually believe any of this is real youre half the problem.

He hasn't increased shit yet. He's still trying to get Mexico to pay for his idiotic wall.

you fucking moron. He's got a GOP congress in his pocket and he can't even get legislation to sign.

They're all fucking retards, and so are you.

Well, then, explain what Trump has accomplished. I'm listening.

Dude, give up. Trumpbillies don't even understand what they're arguing about.

You're beating your head against a brick wall, and the wall likes it. There's no reasoning with these morons.

Stock market is up. Business confidence is up. Illegal immigration is down. Unemployment is down. The economy is good. World relations are good. He's putting pressure on China and North Korea.

He obviously isn't an angel and I don't agree with most of his policies but when you start speaking in absurd absolutes (like saying that he is a failure by ANY measure), you're announcing that you are no longer in the realm of logic.

The top 8 posts are from blogs and sub Reddits of people claiming to be telling it like It is. The next 4 pages of results are nothing but meme pages.
If i add the search terms "Kyle Chapman attacked" with the search terms CNN, MSBNC, Breitbart, Heavy or the Rebel I still don't get anything.

Something seems awry here, almost as if people saw a picture of a bleeding man in a trump shirt, invented a story about the classic "liberal thugs crushing free speech!!!!" story, and it spread like wildfire in alt righter Sup Forums and Reddit circles