Hello I have had this on my anus for about a month and it is fairly uncomfortable what is it?

Hello I have had this on my anus for about a month and it is fairly uncomfortable what is it?

Aids.

Cancer

Please be serious im worried

Aids induced cancer

hemorrhoid

Both?

serious. skin cancer

hemorrhoid
Get some Prep. H.

You have hemorrhoids, start taking better care of yourself so they don't get worse now.

It's a hemorrhoid. Looks painful too. Put Witch Hazel on it, it'll bring down the swelling

He wouldn't be in this situation if he wasn't fisting himself all the time.

hemorrhoid you dumbass.

Thank you, I've been to scared to go to a doctors about is my family have quite a lot of health problems

its a hemorrhoid

theyre lying its cancer

Its called gay

Thank you for helping me Sup Forums

I'm sorry to tell you it's super aids.

Hemorrhoid ftw. Had one on high school from doing a lot of physical activity, but can also happen if you're too fat or pregnant. OP are you an athelete, a whale, or preggers?
Mine popped eventually and hurt like hell, left a scar, and never came back. Just don't take anything in your pooper for a while, resist the temptation

dude let the guy live out his last 2-3 months in peace.
It's too late already

That's not very nice lol

Pretty average i walk a lot , but my job i drive around a lot so it might be that

it's a play button

It could be also a postule, which u should get drained.

If it feels like a vein unter the skin it might as well be perianal thrombosis wich is nothing serious just annoying to have

hemmroids fucking suck. It's this constant feeling of discomfort. Thank fuck I got rid of mine. I got those prep H suppositories that you stick in your ass. solved them almost instantly and then make sure to eat way more fruit and vegetables and water.

Thank you yeah its irritating haha, going to get some tomorrow

Im from holland how can I get them??

hemorroid use brillo pad to scrape it down