Why aren't you trying to become a better person with every fiber of your being, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you trying to become a better person with every fiber of your being, Sup Forums?

Because I'm a person who took enough wrong turns in their life to end up at Sup Forums.

It's never too late. Giving up is a choice.

I don't eat enough fiber for that

honestly to get more pussy

Ha. Ha.

But really, fiber makes a difference for your quality of life. The more you shit the happier you'll be. I promise.

How does that makes sense? You can get more pussy with a better version of yourself.

*make

Stupid Kindle.

It's easier to shitpost than to lift weights or admit I'm flawed and fix it.

tl;dr op is a fag

Spider-Man Homecoming sucked ass.

Nope.

I am bisexual.

too busy laughing at my tweeker neighbor's
compiling footage of their criminal antics and whatnot

>Kindle

Michael Keaton stole the movie. Other than that ADHD Spiderman with his annoying ass high pitched Stuart Little voice ruined it. All he did was fuck up the entire time. Happy/Tony not listening to Peter's warnings was overly convenient and the only reason the problem wasn't solved in 5 minutes. The supporting kid actors couldn't act. The jokes were rapidfire and fell flat like a shitty romantic comedy. Trash film.

You're objectively wrong

it was better than any of tobey macguire's efforts.

Nobody cares about your contrarian bullshit, captain Neckbeard.

>captain Neckbeard

Nothing wrong with having a differing opinion fucktard. I'm not a Marvel vs DC war fanboy I just didn't like the film.

See

agree with the voice.

disagree about Jacob Batalon. his Ned (Ganke) was very good.

Haha ya'll are so defensive. Sorry I offended your precious Spoder-Man.

desu lifting is easy, not drowning in hate and alcohol is hard

I'm bi too fam. Seems a lot of us are these days.

Any other anons?

Too much effort.

I have a somewhat lazy disposition, and also I have several decades worth of experience in life that had taught me that all of my best efforts when I DO try are most likely to be wasted due to the incompetence or shittery of others, so why bother?

Still, I do actually try to self improve, but I'm not gonna throw everything I've got at it. I'd say I'm doing a hell of a lot more than the average person, at least, and that is still worth something I think.

Are you projecting pal? Lay it on me.

?!

I already am in the process of sculpting my best self.

I have gone through hell and back, and now I am halfway through my goals and ambitions

Details?

I used to be a lowly paramedic, i got too stressed

I was overweight, had erectile dysfunction, was a heavy smoker, dropped out of computer science bachelor's uni in third year

I was a fucking mess, I had bad tendencies and habits, stupid mindset
I used to masturbate na lot, game a lot, and my social circle were basically degenerate folk who will never break the barrier

My girlfriend dumped me, and I lost a lot.

So I stopped working, I took a long vacation, hit the gym, got steady haircuts, followed p90x at home, learned a new language, learned python (somewhat) went back to school, took my degree

I bought a car, started working menial jobs, got fuckloads of references, a new girlfriend and smoke free for the last 2 years.

My ED vanished, my social circle is mainly people I can depend on, good friends and I am getting married next February.

That's just the gist of it

What kinds of "menial" jobs?

this world needs scum bags too user

No it doesn't.

I did a couple of painter jobs, a couple of moving furniture ones. I basically became the available hand in the town I was living in.

I worked in a tech shop, 9-5 and evenings I chilled with gf + gym

I simplified life, and life became simple

Quitting nicotine was one hell of a week