Otaku Thread

Otaku Thread
because Sup Forums is dead.

>Death note is a mediocre anime at best.

Op is fag

come up with something original retard.
there are more ways to say "OP is fag" than "OP is fag"

>>Death note is a mediocre anime at best.
and so is Fairy Tail

>>>Death note is a mediocre anime at best.
>and so is Fairy Tail
nice try faggot.
Fairytail is the best anime.
Cat planet cuties is a close second.
Evangelion is the worse shit i have seen in my life.

Are you happy now?

I've never met a Death Note fan that wasn't an overgrown child.

This.

Fucking weeb

idk OP. As much as I love and always have loved anime, I've been getting more into K-Dramas lately.

>also, your waifu is trash

idk op u seem like a nice guy but who the fuck says otaku

>Sup Forums is dead
Bullshit unless Bui is still moving on with his furry raids on boards after Sup Forums

I especially hate how fuccbois have ruined anime in recent years.

>weeabo thread

Fixed

>*Faggot Thread
fix'd

please elaborate user?

How so?

Evangelion is a good anime with shit fanbase.

2 deep 4 u fagget!

Yep that's what I'm talking about

Sorry for the late response (was having a nervous breakdown). Give me a sec, and this is a bump.

Okay, what I meant was (to summarize) in regards to how bigots and such have appropriated anime and the otaku subculture to fit their narrative(s). Being an otaku isn't about that; the lifestyle, art of anime, cosplays, etc don't care about who you 'supported' in some BS election. Anime is about life, and is meant to enjoyed as an artform while also being shared with those you consider friends (and can be used to make new friends). Instead, the fuccbois have tried to ruin it, make anime out to be about something it really isn't and use it as a wedge to divide people. It's cost me a few friendships.

I also hate how so much of the industry has become saturated in fanservice-filled crap. I miss the days where an anime would be at least 24 eps of a powerful, memorable story worth sharing. Now, it's just tits, ass, and tropes.

I think you misused the term fuccbois, but I can completely understand where your concerns are coming from. The right have kinda moved in on anime as a meme, without real respect to the source, and its now being used as a dividing wedge

>you look at this, and tell me there is a god

>in regards to how bigots and such have appropriated anime
to be fair the alt-left has done like-wise to an extent

I agree that anime should be about the higer art or sharing meaningful moments, or about sharing truths about life. Suck as Parasyte (as underrated as it is) which explores what it means to be human.

>I also hate how so much of the industry has become saturated in fanservice-filled crap. I miss the days where an anime would be at least 24 eps of a powerful, memorable story worth sharing. Now, it's just tits, ass, and tropes.
fair enough. Though it is nice to have something like that anime where that centurion, naga, harpie, and so on all live in the same house with that guy. (Forgot the name, sorry). It's nice to have SOME fan-service so long as it does not detract from the substantial of an anime (such as spice and wolf).

Jojo still the best.

Fuckkkk. I prefer trump to hillary, but guys, we need to go back

The recent Jojo anime adaptation was actually really fucking good

DP knows their shit, my dude.
Still waiting on Vento Aureo, though.

dubs.

We can't go back user.
Politicks and liberal complaining have led to the same stwe pot that a mere 80 years ago allowed hitler to gain power.

Humanity has chosen this path, there is no going back.

Anyone else watched Danshi koukousei no nichijou?

this bride reminds me very much of that anime with that emo punk god of death who has a sword who is also a guy, no homo.

There is a girl with a hot af spirit tail too.

mind telling me a bit about Danshi koukousei no nichijou?

And congrats, you're a maximum faggot.

Daily Lives of High School boys, like a gender-reversed girls daily lives. As a male, a lot was relatable, even though I didn't grow up in Japan. Lots of great gags, a perfect /comfy/ anime

Evangelion fanbase are all in their late 30's or early 40's now.

>shitting on Death Note while posting fairy tail pic