Has anyone else noticed that 80% of summerfags are liberal?

Has anyone else noticed that 80% of summerfags are liberal?

Shills, they are going to be a never ending nuisance going forward. We will never see an internet again without them. Some of them are paid, others are just useful idiots. They aren't very creative, just ignore their threads or sage post in them calling them out.

If you aren't a liberal when you are young'
You have no heart
If you aren't a conservative when you are older,
You have no brain.

Thank for advice fren

There are no liberals in the United Snakes, only selfish people who aren't stupid enough to be fooled by ignorant con-men.

Found one!

this

well I guess I'm voting for the democrats this time around then

Nigger

Makes sense. The commie indoctrination camps are closed in the summertime.

Sure whatever you say Ivan

Got another

when are you jerk offs going to realize both sides of the spectrum are full of shit?

My family said that to me all the time, but I heard it as "If you aren't liberal by the time you're twenty you have no heart, and if you aren't conservative by the time you're forty you have no brain."

Fake news

No, it is just Trump voters suffering buyers remorse because he has done fuck all. It is fine, you can cry about it into your red cup of natty ice later at the dating party/family reunion.

If you're referring to the recent arrival of the Sup Forums shill. I think that a lot of people don't like all the politics on Sup Forums. I guess I can kind of understand it.
Think about it. You have two groups of people on opposite sides of the fence. Neither is ever going to concede that the other is correct. No minds will be changed. Nothing good will come from a meeting of the minds, so what's the point. You have the same people who start these threads, the same people who argue in these threads, with no change in opinion. So I guess I can see why someone would become a (your term) shill.

Nope, that's what he said, word for word.

>this what what fake news is actually telling people

Got another

You are rippin on putin you commie shitter.

Yes, at first I thought I was crazy when overnight both Sup Forums and Sup Forums became dominated by liberals.

>What is resolution 34?
This is why trump is in office, absolute idiocracy.

They came to shill during the election and just stayed afterwards.

So many butthurt libbies

Hahaha

He's draining the swamp no matter how much you kick and scream on your way out. devil worshiping, pedo vampires.

Yes because living your life by repeated stupid phrases is a smart thing to do dipshit. How about have your own thoughts? Fucking trumptards are just as bad as any other cult-feminazis, etc. All fucking idiots.

Sure he rambles, but the question was valid

I can't wait for civil war 2.0 so we can hang you faggots from trees

you have me dead to rights
I am a devout communist

>the question was valid

You need a free helicopter ride

It was. Why were the problems that caused the civil war unable to be resolved peacefully

sikorsky

good thing conservatives are pussy faggots who shit there pants and start shaking when a gang of college students in masks tip over a trashcan. Good luck with your retarded physical removal bullshit.

You literally just described liberals

Well 60% of US population and 79% of the globe can't stand Trump, so this is not a surprise.

Nice "retort"

being this fucking retarded.

LOL what a clever "no U"

He said, she said.
You dumb mother fuckers only care about winning not about changing a damn thing. Both your fucking ignorant far left and far right morons. All of you need to be placed on a deserted island and be forced to fight to the death and then the winner gets shot.
You are fucking idiots and the major problem with the United States.

>Has anyone else noticed that 80% of Sup Forums are 12?

Samefagging this hard

>You dumb mother fuckers only care about ""winning""
This. It's what happens when you have nothing to be proud of yourself.

OP is

Normally I don't post "nope, you're lame and wrong". But you're lame and wrong.

jesus christ, literal tears selfie.