ITT: Legitimate criticism of Trump

What are some legit doubts you have on Trump, like actual legit shit and not Drumpf-tier John Oliver shit?

Me personally

>The insistence that fucking EVERYTHING this guy does is some super fucking 54 dimensional hyper drive thermodynamic chess instead of accepting Trump has flaws like we all do
>the fact he keeps harping on that Mexico needs to pay for the wall when really the US government pisses away billions a day regardless and we are the creditor, you could easily find 10 billion in the budget to cut for wall
>addicted to putting his foot in his mouth it seems just to see how far he can go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HILLARY SHILL DETECTED

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

CANNOT BREAK ECHO-CHAMBER AT ALL COSTS

Honestly this as well, while I do see actual legit shill-tier bullshit but the whole

>X amount has been deposited into your account

Shit is just as bad, it's spam and most "shills" are usually shitposters knowing they'll get lots of (you)s.

It's because Sup Forums and the "alt-right" is just a meme

This board is a shitposting containment board that failed, don't take anything they say seriously

He isn't that successful. He had a decent enough head start financially that anyone slightly above average intelligence could have made lots of money. Considering his failures and bankruptcies, he's careless and doesn't take time to assess a course of action.

He is impulsive. While that's appreciable in some realms, it's not for the Commander in Chief of the largest military in the world.

His past leanings and statements are in consistent with his current campaign. He was a New York liberal, but is now appealing to a conservative base.

Yet despite these flaws, Trump is the best candidate in the race. A big part of that is him not being a career politician.

>He isn't that successful. He had a decent enough head start financially that anyone slightly above average intelligence could have made lots of money. Considering his failures and bankruptcies, he's careless and doesn't take time to assess a course of action

Have to disagree there.

He's a good businessman, he made a lot of money($1 million >> billions is not easy), but that's about where it ends.

He's just that, a businessman. He says what people want to hear(alt right cucks in this case). He literally outlined his political strategy in art of the deal.

I think that while he does make mistakes, he's very good at turning them to his advantage

>He's a good businessman
But a worthless father, and consequently a worthless man. He failed to raise his daughter properly. She chose to become a jew, and have a jewish child. If he can't even control his own daughter (i.e. raise properly), what makes these you think he can control a country?

that picture made me lose it. my sides...

Nigga where have you been? This has been used to characterize Cruz for a while.

Have a rare wombato

That man is a pure populism, no profound knowledge or ideas whatsoever. [spoiler]but i love him[/spoiler]

>He was a New York liberal, but is now appealing to a conservative base.

I don't know if I'd call him entirely liberal, there are clips from him in 80's talking about being a Republican and supporting Bush for president. He's more of a centrist to be honest, I don't think he knows who he is sometimes.

>He is impulsive

I'll agree with this as well, he shows this a lot on the campaign trail. It goes back to my last point of him being addicted to putting his foot in his mouth, he keeps doing it but it seems like he rebounds every time. Sometimes I just wish he'd stop that shit because in the GE, you only get one election. The primary it's easy to rebound.

Any stormfag who SERIOUSLY believed he was some kind of kike slayer needs to off themselves immediately.

Back to stormfront faggot.

Seeking worthwhile trade deals is not the same as intentionally inflaming international relations. Saying crazy shit like calling global warming a "Chinese hoax" is counterproductive and acting on such ridiculous beliefs could create an unpredictable and needlessly confrontational world.

The reality is that China is rising and will be the largest economy within a decade or so. Accepting that and moving forward strategically is the smart move. Pretending it's not going to happen and that the US will always be the WWII industrial superpower it used to be is an ideology that had run its course and failed

I'm pretty sure Trump is for FDA regulation on vaping which would destroy the commerce of this new and booming industry that I love.

>inb4 mouth fedora
Fuck you it's my preferred nicotine delivery system.

>you

So what you're saying is...

...Nuke china?

>Any stormfag who SERIOUSLY believed he was some kind of kike slayer needs to off themselves immediately.
He's a kike-cuck. He won't "Make America great" again. You're delusional, Ronald Mcdonald.

Regulation on vaping was inevitable, it's basically wild west now. Any kid can get a box mod on ebay and some juice.

Waterboarding and torture is bad policy- wrecks a governments image for intimidation and is a bad way of getting information.

I will probably kill myself before I am forced to put FDA approved 100% PG "menthol" type juice in my DNA 200/uWell Crown.

We pretty much outsource all our torture though, honestly if anything Trump is just being upfront about it.

I think torture is just the side effect of facing an unconventional enemy that doesn't follow international law or even has a nation.

There's still like a 50/50 shot that he was a seed planned to disrupt and divide the right, which he's done a tremendous job of so far

He doesn't understand environmental issues or internet/privacy issues but Rand in the cabinet will straighten that out.

>foliage

>the wall is a silly idea
>we should just start a full scale war with the cartels, not a shitty drone war, but a war with airdropped shock troops, tanks, and maybe a couple of nukes.

he has a hard on for eminent domain
he basically wants universal healthcare

those are the two biggest things

I don't care about any of his policies really, I only care that he pisses off liberals and the media.

Trump 2016

Doesn't he still believe that vaccines cause autism?

>>The insistence that fucking EVERYTHING this guy does is some super fucking 54 dimensional hyper drive thermodynamic chess instead of accepting Trump has flaws like we all do
Everything Trump does is LITERALLY PERFECT YOU SHILL. ALL ACCORDING TO THE KEIKAKU!
>>the fact he keeps harping on that Mexico needs to pay for the wall when really the US government pisses away billions a day regardless and we are the creditor, you could easily find 10 billion in the budget to cut for wall
Yeah but Mexico benefits from dumping all their shitty indios on us. Also, saying MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL is a waaay better response to people whining about how we can't afford it.
>>addicted to putting his foot in his mouth it seems just to see how far he can go
He's testing the water.

This.

His lack of any real conviction in any kind of policy leads me to believe that once in power he will rely heavily on advisors.

I'm also concerned how he wants to bomb bomb bomb the hell out of Isis yet claims to not want to involve himself in any more wars of any kind.

He's another Republican Israel shill

His genuine belief in dumb shit conspiracy theories

He doesn't pay me to shitpost.

Even if the Muslim ban is temporary or even a suggestion, it's retarded and unenforceable. I think a lot of Trump apologists interpreted this statement as a ban on refugees or people from certain Muslim countries, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

All of his insults come across as really childish and I would be embarrassed to have him representing me on the world stage.

Too many of his answers to questions are too vague. I want to hear more than "I'm going to negotiate" or "We'll hire the best people"

He hasn't promised to [spoiler]make anime real.[/spoiler]

I'm ambivalent.

On the one hand I agree with most of his positions and general ideology if you could call it that, but I don't think he's personally fit to be President. i think he's much savvier than Serious People give him credit for, but he doesn't seem to understand many issues, and he seems kind of willfully ignorant in a sense.

I'll probably end up voting for him regardless.

Overwatch fags are already annoying and the game isn't out yet

Look up interviews and court records with people who have done business with him, and the property owners / local companies of his home congressional district, and why virtually nobody from his home district voted for him during the primaries. They hate him for screwing them over. If he can't get what he wants, he sues people out of business. I don't believe that someone with that kind of character is capable of leading our nation to a better future.

pic related should be the next president

There's one point that's been troubling me.

On the one hand it's common knowledge that TPP and that other one, TIPP or whatever, are written by Satan himself to torture the common man and squeeze every last penny out of him.

On the other hand Trump talks a lot about the US trade deficit with China and how he would like to fix it.

But it just so happens that one of the goals of TPP is to strangle Chinese trade and people's been saying that TPP is basically a move against China.

Does that mean that Trump essentially supports TPP and will push for more clandestine agreements that would empower corporations when he becomes president?

His financial ties with the Clinton Foundation and other establishment Democrat/GOP figures and conglomerates that fall under the Bilderberg Group's jurisdiction warrant doubt as to the integrity of his character. This isn't ancient history either, we're talking within the past decade. If he's really adamant in what he represents now, or what Sup Forums claims he represents, it means he's very fickle in nature. Combine that with no policy experience and we're putting a cocktail of fuckery to brew by putting him in one of the most prominent seats of power in the sovereign world. And while this isn't a criticism of him per se, passing anything through congress will be a hell of an uphill battle. McConnell stated outright that he would not play nice with either him or his administration and I doubt Reid or anybody else in the Senate/House feels any differently. It'll be the kind of stagnancy they presented to the Obama administration, only intentionally and actively worse.

>He won't "Make America great" again.
the guy has genuinely good ideas but i dont know what harm it'll do to go in a trade war with china and mexico considering mexico has oil and china is our manufacturer.

except that its not only smart, it is enforceable.

>54 dimensional hyper drive thermodynamic chess

replying because you made me laugh

I've been to at least one speech/rally for every general election presidential candidate since 1996. Without exception, until now they have all been well-spoken people who present cohesive plans for the problems facing our nation.

I went to a Trump rally in Biloxi, Mississippi (not native but visiting family), and the experience was completely different. His speech seemed unrehearsed and undirected. I'm fine with speaking off the cuff, but when your speech devolves into rambling punctuated by applause then there is something wrong.

Every single other notable candidate for the office of the president for the last decade has hashed out what specific problems we need to solve and how we should solve them. Trump's solutions are beyond vague, they were presented in a manner more suitable for brainstorming sessions with advisers than public presentations. Yes, the proposal for the border wall was specific enough, but beyond that nothing definite was presented. His entire speech could be boiled down to pointing to problems facing America and saying, "see how much this sucks?," and talking about how much various people, groups and institutions love him.

I don't know if it was an act, if he just had a bad night or if it was just Trump being Trump, but I left with a distinct impression of him as being vapid, unintelligent and uninformed.

Finally, the people around us seemed to be there for the same reason as me and my friend—to see what it was like, rather than to actually show support. Very few people in our entire section cheered, clapped or waved their signs.

That's not what I mean when I say it's not enforceable. National origin can be proven by birth records. How could you prove I'm not a Muslim?

I don't think it's smart because Muslims make up over 20% of the world population, and in order to flush the radical parts of it, we're going to need the help and support of the moderates.

A final note, just something that I found interesting. I attended the rally with a friend who lives in the area, he picked up on this immediately and it was later confirmed by some googling. Trump stated that there were roughly 20,000 people in attendance, a number later repeated by most news sources. He also said that it was the biggest political event in state history, which I'm not sure about but do doubt. My friend pointed out that the Coast Coliseum only seats 11,500 people, and they couldn't have fit more than 500 people on the floor. Combine this with the fact that the upper levels of the coliseum were no more than 1/4 full (and the fact that much of the crowd seemed to buy this assertion without reservations), and something seems very much amiss.

>literally
>LITERALLY

Trump's biggest legitimate weakness is cybersecurity, which ironically Hillary is even worse at so he gets a pass.

It's obvious that you're biased against him, or you're trolling, so why do you keep babbling about how many people fit in a stadium? Who in the hell cares if it was ten or twenty thousand? Just return to red it and never come back here again.

>biggest legitimate weakness is cybersecurity
where did you get that? Sounds like something you pulled out of your ass.

did anyone else notice the complete lack of Cruz threads after he dropped out?
or not even threads, but posts referencing him. maybe i'm reading too much into it but I'd expect there to be more outcry if there was actual legitimate support for him rather than just astroturf.

He's egotistical. It's never good to let big heads control nuclear stockpiles.

Hes kinda jewish.

I just found it curious that he said there were 20,000 people in a stadium that fit a little over half that and wasn't even full.

I found it even more curious that nobody in the news media picked up on this discrepancy. Both Trump's statements and the capacity of that venue are publicly available.

He's a man immune to subversion. Subversion is the one thing that made our society shit, and he is immune to it. The red media attacked him like rabid dogs and he didn't subvert like every single spineless politician before him.

He turned that publicity into strength. His unwavering stance made an example.

That's the example the West has long needed. I wonder what Yuri Bezmenov would say if he was still alive. He would probably endorse the hell out of it.

Nothing else matters.

Him pushing it to the limit is just a plus.

maybe people stopped clicking on those articles after the last 20 times they tried to pull that trick.

For instance, when he demanded that Apple comply with the FBI and hack into a phone Or when he suggested to shutdown part of the internet. If Trump was proficient in Cybersecurity it would be his number 1 biggest attack on Hillary. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't attacked Hillary on this aspect, her server was hacked by many people it's such a huge security failure. Trump needs to hammer on this shit more frequently, because cybersecurity in our government is a complete fucking joke.

What trick?

I read the newspaper articles on it, which don't depend on clickbait, and the discrepancy was never mentioned.

The only part thats been great so far is MSM and the superpac groups losing their shit over him because he self funded and won the nominee.
No way he would ever make a good president. Because why would he go against the system that made him a billionaire?

they're always trying to make the crowds look smaller than they really are, or they wont report on it. It's possible people stopped listening so even if Trump lied about 10k people nobody cares since the media lied about 10k people in the other direction 50 times.

Kill yourself, jew

Trump said something similar, that the news cameras only focus on Trump and the people immediately behind him rather than the crowd, but that's not unusual for them to do. People watch the news to see what politicians say, not John Q Public standing in the background.

Have they actually lied about the numbers of people attending? If they have, I missed that. They parroted his numbers without even trying to check them.

You reddit faggots stick out like a sore thumb. No one gives a fuck about "you's" as if they were cuckvotes.

I can spot a reddit fag from their cadence, it's like a frenchman trying to fake english

Trump was the frontrunner going into the debates and at every single debate he was booed and mocked viciously by the crowd.
Shills are real user.
i don't really care that much enough to dig back into when.
i remember them using a fisheye lens or something on one of his first public rallies in the south. he had the stadium filled but they made it look really small like he only had a few hundred people.

Pretty much all of his anti-science stances make him a no-go for me. Also the fact that he was (is?) a Birther. Especially when he pulled out his "birth certificate" that wasn't the actual legal document but a souvenir from the hospital he was born at. That was really fucking dumb.

Hmmmm. A quick google shows one discussion from a pro-Bernie sub reddit, but honestly that picture just looks like they were trying to get a panoramic view of the stadium rather than diminishing the attendee count.

If it were done repeatedly then I might buy it, but as it is I'm only finding this one questionable instance.

Unrelated, but I never understood reddit/tumblr style layouts. Now do they handle nonlinear conversations? Can you actually quote more than one post? If anybody can fill me in it might make internet detectiving a little easier.

>souvenir from the hospital
wut? What do you mean by souvenir? Did they get it at the gift shop on the way out? In any case, there isn't really any question of where he was born, so it's a moot point.

But the whole birther thing is pretty funny, considering that you're a natural-born citizen so long as your parents are citizens no matter where you are born (although I think there's some weird legal bullshit regarding the Panama zone that caused trouble for McCain)

no. plebbit is pretty awful for discussing anything. anything the mods don't like is banned, only the popular posts are shown so no real discussion is allowed. replies are all circlejerky since unpopular responses are hidden.
the best youll get is some contrived devils advocate responses from people who have no idea what ideas they're trying to advocate

1. The phone was government property. Trump said Apple should be assisting the Feds to access anything on the phone that could pertain to national security. If you disagree with this, then you're a commie faggot.
2. Trump has attacked Shillary on the server issue during many of his rallies. He mentions how crooked she is, then he points out that Bernie lost any chance he had to take her out in the first debate when Bernie defended the emails, saying he was "sick and tired of hearing about her damn emails." Trump often points out that the Russians and Chinese likely hacked Shillary's server. You just don't know it because you don't watch his rallies, or you do watch but you're too busy austistically headcounting the audience.
Fun Fact: Trump is the most technology-savvy Presidential candidate in history and his understanding of tech dwarf what you and I know combined.

hello ratto

you're the commie faggot for insisting a company must do what the government wants them to do. they owned the phone, not apple comrade

Yeah, it was back in 2011 when he was big into the Birther thing. It wasn't a legal document, just something made by the hospital for parents to hang on the wall.

It's mostly the format that pisses me off rather than the community. Yes, I realize that the format influences how the community forms and does stuff and whatnot. It's the fact that ten million different faggots linked pic related in the same discussion, all of them acting like it's new shit. Now I have a window with about 20 different tabs of just that picture. I can close all the tabs, no problem, or just close the whole cancer-ridden window, but thinking about how a person could willingly use such a painfully inconvenient site makes me question everything I hold dear.

>Trump is the most technology-savvy Presidential candidate in history and his understanding of tech dwarf what you and I know combined
You just had to ruin your post with this cheap bait, didn't you.

Only a fucking faggot would want to debate the ethics and morality of retrieving data about mudslime terrorists stored on a government-owned phone and potentially saving American lives in danger.
The Feds should have put their boots on the back of the necks of those nu-males at Apple and curb-stomped those faggots as a warning to others.

claiming that was bait shows how out of touch you are with Trump's accomplishments this election cycle. Historians and Sup Forumsitical scientists will be discussing these events for many decades to come. Trump's mastery of technology enabled him to defeat sixteen contenders before Shillary could even defeat one old, tired decrepit jew socialist.

Oh, this was before he ran.

I think I can actually understand that. When I was preparing to enlist I spent hours just pulling medical records. I'm not even a particularly sickly individual, but getting the right kind of records from a hospital I visited after getting a concussion at wrestling camp gave me more than a few gray hairs. That shit can be a real hassle, though I'm not sure how bad legal records are compared to medical.

Oh yeah, long before he ran. But the entire Birther thing was just so dumb I can't really forgive it in addition to the other things I don't like about him.

so... in what way aren't you a commie?

Okay, I'm willing to put my prejudice aside. Give some examples of how technology was involved in Trump's campaign, unless of course you mean "political technology".

>potentially saving American lives in danger
Am I completely wrong, or was this long after the people in question were dead or in custody and therefore no longer a danger to American citizens? I thought it was pretty clear early on that they were self-radicalized and therefore not part of a larger cell or organization.

>not being post-commie prog-trance
cmon m8

Trump pulled a Putin and operated as his own self-boasting spokesman.

Trump's social media tech lets him communicate directly with the voters and have an open dialogue free from the spin and political correctness found in mainstream media.
President Obongo doesn't have any clue on how he would begin to do that, consequently he has always been out of touch with the real issues and concerns of the American public and that's why Obongo's always saying shit that sounds stupid and delusional, such as "if I had a son, he would look like Trayboon"
There's no denying Trump's tech let him run a lean campaign that spent a tiny fraction of what Yeb Bush spent, and defeated everything in its path.

He's very much still a liberal at heart and most of what he says is just saying what people want to hear.
Unlike Hillary though I believe even with that liberal spark I think he legitimately wants to do America well and keep it in good hands.

Also every single thing about him pisses off people I've hated for the past 10 years which means I want him around and relevant for at least 8 years.

Fuck. You shills are so desperate that you have ask us for your own talking points??

After the shooting, feds traced their footsteps to a park and found there was a missing period of 18 mins (I think) that they just couldn't account for.
One of the speculations was the terrorists disposed of something in a lake, so the park's lake was drained and searched, turning up nothing.
Another concern was that the terrorists had uploaded go pro video of the shootings to isis for propaganda purposes, but this never produced results.
Finding out what was on that phone was important because it could have clues to lead to other potential attackers or sleeper cells. Every stone has to be turned over when you fight these fucking mudslime scum.

***operated as his own self-boasting spokesman under a pseudonym.

The pseudonym part is particularly what makes me suspicious of him.

>still a liberal
And yet there are 25 year-old videos on youtube contradicting everything you claim, such as in 1991, when the Congressional Task Force invited Donald Trump to Washington to give expert testimony on how to end the economic crisis and make an economic recovery.
related
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

I said at heart, you dishtowel.

Forgive me if I misinterpret your argument, but you seem to be saying that Trump having a Twitter account makes him a tech wiz on par with Edsger Dijkstra and is therefore more than qualified to speak on subjects like shutting down the Internet. This seems like a mild simplification of the skills required to navigate the intersections of policy and technology.

But none of the first three have to do with the phone. There are no other attackers or sleeper cells because they were self-radicalized, which we could very quickly tell from their computers, and therefore not part of a larger network.

>his dad was a free mason and he probably is too
>his daughter converted to being a jew and married a rich jew
>he had the clintons at his wedding and was good friends with them, donated many times to them
>he talked with bill clinton shortly before announcing his campaign
>he may be a ringer/NWO agent too

trump is socially liberal, economically conservative.

We're all NWO agents as we do nothing to stop it.

Lmao at the shills in this bread

Expanding libel laws is generally a big no-no in a time where free speech is already being suppressed.

>socially liberal
No, Trump is a teetotaler and famously socially conservative to the extreme of being what most of you would consider dull. For instance, back in the 1970s, a social columnist (and family friend) dragged Trump and wife to the opening of the notoriously famous Studio 54 Disco. That legendary night would go on to be one of the most remarkable in the history of NYC nightlife due to the overwhelming guest list. But Trump would have to read all about the extravaganza in the newspaper the next day because he and his wife left Studio 54 early because it was past their bedtime.

This is a big one for me. I personally think that libel laws in America are too restrictive (you have to prove intent to defame in most cases, which is pretty much impossible), but Trump wants to do away with SLAPP protections because they've gotten in his way in the past.

I think that if you say something that you know to be false (or reasonably should have known to be false), and that this statement has a demonstrable and predictable negative impact on another person, you should be liable.

SLAPP legislation protects news outlets from getting sued every time they say something negative about someone with more money than sense. Anybody who wants to remove those protections shouldn't be allowed the means to do so.

>Trump having a Twitter account
Thank you for proving my point. See, that's the beauty of Trump's tech -- he makes it all look so easy. The haters, like yourself and the other shills in this thread, think that Trump must just be really clever with Twitter. You dimwits never stop to consider all the technology that's play behind the scenes to manage the campaign operations and coordinate each move. Trump makes it look effortless. He fills stadiums like a rock star and jets off to different venues, sometimes doing four events in one day! There are choppers whisking him from jet tarmacs to motorcades with police escorts. There's a massive entourage of media, press, security, fans, protesters, and curious looky-loos. All of this happens like the most well-trained orchestra thanks to Trump's technology. And the beauty of it all is that it's seamless and unapparent. There's no fucking awkward moments when teleprompters don't work or groveling apologies have to go out on social media because butthurt college millennials got their feelings hurt. Trump's tech is always two steps ahead.

understanding logistics and media != understanding technology