Hey Sup Forumsros my autistic ass has to work the front of a store for the week and I know I won't handle being around...

Hey Sup Forumsros my autistic ass has to work the front of a store for the week and I know I won't handle being around so many people very well. What otc drug can I use to calm my ass down?
Pic for attention

My penis

pop a molly im sweaatin

get some xanax from a friend or dealer. over the counter shit, aside from alcohol (which will get your ass fired) doesnt do shit.

whiskey

benadryl works well for anxiety. its a common sleed aid too.

cant say its ever done anything for me aside from induce a chemically-sick feeling. worth a shot though, OP.

vodka

Just buy a bag of coke

Soak six of your fidgit spinners in LSD, then cram them up your ass right before work starts.

youre a faggot, and guess who else is a faggot, OP is a faggot. Man the fuck up, theyre just other humans, the fuck are they going to do you OP, look at you? create percussion waves toward the direction of the space your physical form is occupying? where the fuck are your balls.

>dubs /thread

kys

Awww, poor snowflake. Spin harder, faggot.

Totally coherent. Gtfo 12 yo

PCP usually helps calm the nerves quite a bit. Especially in higher doses.

I'll try this out tomorrow, thanks for suggestion

drink a bottle of robitussin

As someone that's been dealing with chronic social anxiety since I was a kid and been on various medications for it, the best advice I can give you is find another job.

Drugging yourself won't work forever and it'll only screw you over where you work.

If you're stuck in the situation though one thing that helps me whenever I have to work with a lot of people is to focus on the person you're dealing with at the moment. Try to ignore everything else. or you will get overwhelmed. People will try to get your attention while you are busy but just ignore them until you're one with the person you're dealing with.

I have Assburgers not full on retardation.

>find another job
heres whats wrong with todays youth right there. this dipshit said it all. find another god damn joib.
or maybe face your fears, go do this. do it again, and again. you'll be talkin your ass off to people you dont know about shit you dont care about in no time

the world has definitely gotten soft

I'm usually the cook / IT guy but the guy who works the counter is taking off this week and I have to cover for him. Sounds like good advice anyways

When normal people smoke crack they get all hyper and shit but when my old roommate with ADHD smoked crack it relaxed him like a stoner with pot. So try some crack homie.

just do it dude. regardless what happens in the run of a day, there will always be tomorrow. unless you die, then you really shouldn't care.
there is nothing to be afraid of in this world

>or maybe face your fears, go do this. do it again, and again. you'll be talkin your ass off to people you dont know about shit you dont care about in no time

I can't even count the number of people that have given me this advice over the years, or the number of times I've tried following it. Bottom line is that it works fine for people that don't have clinical issues, but not so much for people that do. It's not like getting over stage fright, it's more like an allergy, it just happens regardless of how much you try to prevent it or how little exposure you have. Imagine you're talking to someone you've known for your whole life, or you're spending the holidays with your close family, and you still feel anxious and nervous around them for literally no reason and it doesn't stop until you're alone again.

I get with op it might be different because it's actually autistic, but that's an even stronger indicator that your generic advice probably won't work.

Also, what's wrong with getting another job? People should find the jobs that suit them, not force themselves to stay at shit jobs they don't do well at that cause them stress all the time.