Barrett died on 7 July 2006, at his home in Cambridge, aged 60...

>Barrett died on 7 July 2006, at his home in Cambridge, aged 60. His family interred him at Cambridge Crematorium on 18 July 2006; no Pink Floyd members attended

>no Pink Floyd members attended

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/84186635
youtube.com/watch?v=FX-G7Tpjx5U
youtube.com/watch?v=ika27OtF-H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shouldn't have taken the brown acid desu

"Wish You Were Here", sounds like a load of shit to me

>No Pink Floyd members attended

What a bunch of fucking assholes

This guy was the only good thing remotely related to Pink Fraud

>Going to a funeral of a guy you haven't seen in 31 years and haven't been friends with for 36 years
weird desu

This is almost as bad as Drake not being invited to Josh's wedding.

He obviously didn't want anything to do with the band, seems like it would be kind of disrespectful to show up at his funeral

>3 albums based on his tragedy
>An entire 26 minute song dedicated to him
>None of his bandmates went to his funeral

Wow.

Is there any information about him after that pic was taken? I looked up quite a bit and found nothing, wonder what he did, was he sober?

Lol made me kek twice. Once at the reference itself and again at the absurdity of it being posted ITT

>Straight Outta Compton was dedicated to Eazy-E
>Eazy-E died with a net-worth of 53 million bucks while in the movie he was resorting to drug dealing again by the time of his death
>Yella was the only member to attend his funeral and Ice Cube still dissed him after he died but this is left out of the film
Really makes you think.

pretty sure he just became a recluse, painting all day long.

Pretty pointless to go to a funeral for a guy you considered to have died 4 decades earlier

actually seems like that would be much more disrespectful to me

Sounds comfy desu

he and his family kept distance from other pink floyd members. other than the sudden visit to their studios and acting like a looney, they never had contact.

This.

I wouldn't go to a funeral of my old old autsitic bandmate who I made an album decades ago and haven't spoken to since.

wrong
the only Pink Floyd member attended

Yeah, but he was in the casket.

They were better off with out him.

they made three songs about him and themed an album after him

So? That was like 30 years before he died and they considered him dead concerning the band

rick wright was pretty legit dude
vimeo.com/84186635

well i'm sorry i'm such a normie with morals. the least the could've done was gone to the fuckin wake.

whoops
youtube.com/watch?v=FX-G7Tpjx5U

>standing in a room full of strangers looking at a dead body
This is your idea of morals?

If I were a family member of Syd I would probably pissed off if any PF member showed up.
You're there to honor your family member's life and some celebrity that hasn't talked to him in 40 years walks in pretending like he knows or cared for the guy, just so his fans would think he's cool or some shit. Fuck outta here.

What the fuck. I could have sworn he died a bit after WYWH

>>standing in a room full of strangers looking at a dead body
ebin

Wait, really? I thought they were bros IRL, that sucks that they can't get along off screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=ika27OtF-H8