/box/ Post fight just fuck my face up edition

>Vargas gets his face mutilated
>Berchelt funna give Pretty Boy Loma problems for like 3 rounds before he figure him out
>Santa Cruz wins I think

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/media/index.php/Main_Page
chaochaolive.icntv.xyz/channel/sports/cctv-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yuros and britlards underestimating the boxing prowess of mexicans

pendejos

How do i get back the money i just lost on the irish one?

Sell crack

frampton lost because he fraternizes with papists

bet BIG on quinlan

did you lost a lot? :(

Well I'd never bet too much but I'm quite broke atm so 25 is a huge amount for me. Why is gambling so addictive lads?

Thank you

Garcia said he want unify tittles and move up. Give him 2 year

you should change your flag, by going back.

Well if Garcia moves to 140 it'll be just that much harder to make the fight.

Loma Garcia is HearnsLeonard Tier.

>Why is gambling so addictive lads?
Unlike heroin or Tombaco, when you gamble you have a chance of actually paying your bills and what not afterward.

If you had $100 for a phone bill, and turned it into $200 because you told someone that the Mexican would win, you are better off in your non degenerate parts of your life while simultaneously getting that degenerate fix.

so who won?

damn great fight, miguel berchelt have a lot of potencial

Watching Miura vs Roman

holy shit, fucking props to Miura, that guy has so much heart

Boxing >>>>> maa tonight as usual

If 2016 was the worst year in boxing since I started watching, 2017 is already on its way to making up for it. What a night.

>still assigning significance to arbitrary temporal delineations

you're not getting saved when xenu returns

If the arbitrary temporal definition had a shitty run of boxing cards it's already been assigned significance without any other meaning needed Tbh.

all time has already occurred and is occurring simultaneously. embrace the singularity. linear time is a satanic illusion designed to trap your soul. free yourself to union with the divine.

Could do, but that would leave fewer opportunities for whining on Tibetan knitting forums so fuck it.

it would mean you have all the time in the world, more actually

hmmmm

>Pacquiao is unironically fighting someone who used to be a schoolteacher

Imagine the abuse and vitriol Mayweather would get for doing that

Actually having a wank over the thought of Loma vs Garcia lads

disgusting

>El JUSTO

any fights today

>Fights Mayweather in the biggest PPV boxing match in history back in 2015
>Reduced to fighting Jeff "literally who" horn less than two years later
JUST

Nice shot from the fight last night.

The Macau card starts in half an hour I think, although the 2nd best fight on it has been cancelled now so it's a lot less interesting. No idea how much of it will be being televised so it may be a while till one of the 2 fights worth watching on it starts.

and the casuals still praising him

What kind of a cut do you want family?

stop shilling your fucking macau card

>stop talking about world title fights in a boxing thread

Perhaps you should just try and avoid being such a casual lad.

AHAHAHA GET FUCKED FRAMPTON YOU NONCE

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

just looked it up seems like an alright fight actually that jerwin fella has a comfy record

Any of you lads been to Macau?

I've heard that The Venetian Macau™ is one the best tourist spots in the World!

Check out their great offers now, a must for boxing fans, with great fights all year round! Dare to dream at The Venetian Macau™.

DON'T DRAG ABOUT TAKING MY SIDE PIECE, YOU DON'T GET LAID

Yeah I've not seen him before but heard good things so looking forward to it. Takam is fighting some Polish guy I've not heard of which I'll also watch at least. There was supposed to be another heavyweight fight between 2 European prospects with great records but there was an injury I think.

I have been actually, full of rude chinks, never again.

Has it started yet?

boxrec.com/media/index.php/Main_Page

for a bit of fun lads press random page and post what you get

The tv schedule says it's on the same channel as the Australian open final which is still ongoing since it's into its fifth set, I imagine it'll start after that, and the good fights won't be on for a while after that.

Here's a stream of the channel it'll be on anyway.

>female announcer screaming in chink

Jesus my ears. Impressive arena though.

Less than a week to go until the fight of the year

Reminder that you are getting it, you big stiff idiot

Takam vs Rekowski about to start, main event to follow that.

rekowski looks 40 years old.

He is apparently lmao, only made his pro debut at 34. Has 4 losses against nobodies too.

Am enjoying the fact that they bothered to get over a British announcer then just translate everything anyway.

I always wonder what chinese/asians think when a non-white walks out under a european flag.

I made smart investments.

China is pretty keen on making all the minorities in their country represent China and be as Chinese as possible actually, am sure they get it more than Koreans or Japs would since the ethnicity is far more tied to nationality there.

seems like there's 12 people there.

also seems like takam is better conditioned than in the Parker fight.

It's more of a TV event, everyone is home for Chinese New Year at the minute so huge tv events across the board are pretty important this weekend since for many this is like the only genuine holiday they get all year.

It shouldn't be really but this is genuinely quite a big deal there, this is on the state sports channel.

this polish cunt is tough as fuck. he's also countering well (more than I expected from him at least)

Will have to see how he does, the opponent has been KOed twice so if he can't manage that too it doesn't look good.

To be fair, looking at his boxrec one of the guys he got knocked out against was ages ago, and the other was Wawrzyk who is genuinely good so don't be too unfair.

These Chinese need a few beers, atmosphere isn't quite up to Frampton vs Santa Cruz levels

DEAD

R.I.P

HEEMED

should I watch this main fight? I haven't heard of either of them.

Even though the pole was a bit of a bum that was legitimately impressive.

Ancajas should win most likely, but I've heard he's a good fighter to watch and he'll likely fight someone big this year since Super Flyweight is pretty stacked so I'd like to get a look at him before that. Up to you obviously.

Good to see he's ok, reckon I'd straight up die if a HW hit me like that.

That might mean Takam fights Pulev for the IBF since Hearn has been talking about Joshua dropping the IBF title if he beats Klitschko.

Pulev would probably take that.

size difference in that fight was YUGE

it's starting right now friends

Sweet. Boxrec says Rodriguez' only KO loss was against Ioka which is fair enough, and Ancajas' KO ratio is very good so winning inside the distance is par I think.

stream?

Here

was already posted in the thread

Jesus, Rodruiguez is the definition of angry manlet.

Ancajas is slick as fuck

Yeah dunno whether Ancajas just doesn't respect the power or whatever but there's no way he'd get away with this lack of head movement against Gonzalez or Inoue.

Yeah the way he can find the angles and move his feet to set up a shot is impressive, but it's all based around aggression. Good to watch but dunno how he'd fare against the very best.

I could see him beatinng Inoue but he doesn't seem to have any sting in his punches and would probably have trouble handling his power/aggression

Yeah he lets himself get caught too much to handle Inoue. He'll probably win by KO here if he can keep up the intensity though, the volume of punches he's landing flush has to tell sooner or later.

Question is, who schools who?

Fucking Warriors fought tonight on both cards

Loma schools Mikey easy

You'd have to favour Loma I think, but it might well be the best fight available to make in boxing today. Either that or Crawford vs Pac anyway.

Literally only Eubank and /box/ talk about this scam of a ppv

haha glad my stream is acting up haha (joke)

>peddling the myth that it's a scam

ITV isn't cable/satellite tv with huge subscription fees, this is cheaper than almost any other boxing card you can watch in all of British television, and the undercard is pretty decent.

Yeah just dobt expect either fight anytime soon

Rodriguez got a bit more confidence back I think. Better fight now.

>selling as a world title fight
>fighting a nobody
>passing it off as a challenge for Eubank
Why not just put it on regular TV? Because the Eubanks want to bring the sales numbers to negotiations for future fights, and also say that Jr is a real world champion.

fuck is this

WHat the fuck happened?

strange

I suppose it was inevitable

All promoters do those things aside form claim the IBO is a world title.

>Why not just put it on regular TV?

A year's subscription to BoxNation is £144, a year's subscription to Sky Sports is around £800. To be able to compete with the pay packets that those networks can offer and not just incur a massive loss they pretty much have to make this PPV if they want the undercard to be a joke.

the OP didn't post any of this so here it is:

02/02 - Vasquez vs. Collazo (PBC)
02/03 - Mundine vs. Green
02/04 - Quinlan vs. Eubank, already ordered my PPV
02/10 - Easter Jr. vs. Cruz (PBC)
02/17 - Jones Jr. vs. Gunn
02/18 - Broner vs. Granados
02/24 - Alvarez vs. Bute
02/24 - ShoBox TBA
02/25 - Cotto vs. Kirkland
02/25 - Wilder vs. Wawrzyk
02/25 - McDonnell vs. Vargas