General drug thread

General drug thread

>going to college
>should I get an ounce or bud
>or
> a 70$ vape and 230-250$ worth of wax

Realize that you are going to college and you shouldn't buy something that will lower yourself. Instead use that money to invest in your future. Unless you are a normie

Bud will last longer, but the wax and vape are good for one hit and quit smoking.

I think about 80% of college students smoke pot or drink. I got honors in my computer science program smoking weed every night. A loser fails by smoking pot, plain and simple. A winner can smoke and still be highly productive.

True. Don't get me wrong smoking pot isn't bad. However, dropping that kind of money when you could be doing index funds or possibly a Roth... I've got two years left until I graduate with my accounting degree from Ohio State. I just started my Roth last year and I wish I would've started it early, but I blew my internship money on stupid shit like bongs and bud.

Biggest thing for vape Is how discreet it is. I don't want an oz of smelly Ass bud in a dorm

hes in college, he's a normie. you should do neither, drop out of college, and save money

I just wanna get high :(

if you think vaping it will make it smell less you're fucking retarded

You're telling me that a joint smells the same as a vape?

>pro tip
>you're retarded

i didn't say it would smell the same but it deff wouldn't mask the fucking smell if anything it'd make it worse

it's not worth it fam I've been high for 3 years straight.

Vape assuming it eliminates the smell. Smoking in dorms is risky buidness

I'm not saying it would mask the smell, but the vape lingers less, and the concentrates themselves don't reek like having an oz of bud would

Ohh I got confused by what you meant my bad, but it also depends on if it's good shit what strand it is and if it's smoked in a joint or a bong etc

Yo
So vape or bud, buddy?

unless you're getting a vape SPECIFICALLY for smoking bud in just roll that shit

Tbh just roll it anyway the vapes break almost straight away

Get yourself a nice vape brotha, I put oil and wax into my RDA after soaking the cotton with ejuice.

Much more effective than a little breakable bitch pen. People with pens dab around 5-10w if its a good pen. I dab on my RDA at 130w.

Any to recommend? I've never into vapes, and I'm looking for something discreet.

I'm not sure if some pens smell more than others, or what, but the most discreet, less "I SMOKE WEED" thing would be appreciated

Forgot pic related

Get an actual mod and an RDA the e liquid flavor you choose will cover the ganja smell for the most part. Especially if you like heavy flavors.

The discretion part is that its an actual ecig vs getting a dab pen. Dab pens you can tell what the are. But an ecig mod box and rda just looks like an ecig vape.

Does it get you blazed tho

I have an rx200 and alien 220w highly recommend the rx. Alien is awesome just not an rda mod. Anything by wismec or smok and you will be solid. The rda doesn't matter but I reccomend a Dark Horse for high heat tolerance.

I'm not even sure where to start with looking? Anyway you can point me? An online store or something?

It gets you much more fucked up than my nector collector. The eliquid cools the dab smoke in yo lungs and helps with absorbing.

Vaporbeast has awesome deals.
RDA's can be a bit tricky at first but watch a guide to set your coils on whatever deck you choose and then enjoy.

I've smoked dabs in my local vape store without anyone being able to tell.
Just coat the coils in dabs before you go to do anything lol.

If you are living in the dorms, wax and vape will be more low key. But even with lots of wax around I still love me some greens.

I prefer green because it's a different high

Vape is too clean for me, but I'd rather have the vape high and keep my financial aid

You should do your homework, Derek

I just started looking and there's so much crap and I'm not sure what I need and what the website is just trying to sell me

What do I need just for discreet dabs?

>Honors in my highschool computer science program
Kek I love when kids like this first go to college. You are in for a fun ride man. You dude go ahead and buy all that weed bro.

It's mike actually

This, but yeah I still say get a full mod.
What looks more suspicious?

Smoke off campus and at parties. In the dorms just dab or vape. Also hope you have a cool RA. If you are vaping green, save the vaped weed and make edibles

Op here

>doing double major in philosophy and international studies
>hopefully law school after and then working for international non-profit or human rights law

i want molly bad. no tor yet and alphabay down anyway so how get

1)a box mod(batteries sometimes required)
2)RDA
3)Ejuice(flavor/smell cover)
4)cotton(to change wicks)

Tiny school, nowhere off campus but the woods

>in the middle of nowhere
>800 students
>Wisconsin

Niggers

Anything else you recommend me getting?

but can one relax round them

The wood are fine for smoking

my first molly experience just typed it yesterday. shit was fun.

wanna do it again on a saturday night and go to clubs to just flirt with girls.

Wismec Rx200 (box mod)
Dark Horse/Mason Gemini (RDA)
Bacon bits (cotton)
3 18650 batteries.

As a ejuice recommendation I really love hometown hero's flavors. Sun drops and Ambrosia are orgasmic.

The set up can be pricey but id also get an external charger for the 18650's.

But bro, it changes the dab game.

Forgot to mention coils, you can get all sorts of nuts different coils. Or you can wrap your own. I make a variation on quads and fuse them. Coils are all subjective.

I know it seems like an overload of information but you'll soak it in quick when you start vaping dabs.