American law enforcement, everyone

American law enforcement, everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/justine-damond-fatally-shot-officers-mohamed-noor-matthew-harrity-loud-sound/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna post a citation link or not? Not surprised if it's true but I'd like to make sure it isn't bullshit

Somali immigrant police officer. Not surprised

cbsnews.com/news/justine-damond-fatally-shot-officers-mohamed-noor-matthew-harrity-loud-sound/

Probably has PTSD from living in Somalia

>One incident
>All law enforcement does this

Fucking weak bait

Suck a trap dick

I live here, and yeah the Somalis, even the Somali cops, are just the worst fucking stereotype of Africans you can imagine

Here's the officer and his friends.

KILL THE FUCKING NIGGER!

>strawman argument
>accusations of homosexuality
Insert butthurt comment here

cont
But he's black, and the mayor and governor are both rabid SJWs, so the story will eventually probably get buried as a minor oops.

>All cops are evil cause one shot someone who didn't deserve it out of paranoia

Go back to leave reddit

He should of thought twice about joining the police department if he had so called "PTSD", AKA Coward Syndrome.

>strawman argument
>being a yuge cop sucker
go back to Facebook

you're legit a faggot

You think that's bad look at this:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html

If a cop ever comes to my house I hope their badge is bullet proof. I will defend my life regardless of who is shooting at me.

Should he of?

>All cops are evil
>evil
No not cops, just US police. Also, they are not evil, just cowards because they're afraid of slight movement.

Except it happens A LOT. They even shoot dogs when the dogs in the back as they are running away. Often. Very fucking often. Even babies.

You are a fucking retard cop dick sucker.

good riddance to this ugly abbo bitch lol

They'll burn you at the stake. Meanwhile a cop gets paid leave for shooting you in the head or murdering your pets

PTSD is a comfortable term for those sensitive being defined as coward. I thought this was known?

>abbo
You don't seem to know what this means

And Saudi Arabia everybody

S-sorry for the typo, sir! Here's your (have).

thanks affirmative action. Who the fuck thought giving an African a gun was a good idea? Even the American niggers that have been domesticated for hundreds of years can't behave properly

She's not black, why is this even in the news?

Keyboard badass whose worst experience was getting the wrong sauce with his tendies tells war vets and genocide survivors to suck it up

Good stuff

Because her son made a big shitfit about it, as did the Australian government

Pretty
White
Woman

Of the roles were reversed half the city would be on fire

Explains a l o t

post traumatic stress disorder is a condition that evolves from being under severe stress.
i take it you've never served tours overseas, spending years of your life under near constant threat? if your body is trained to react a certain way for things like loud noises, that isn't just something you shake off after you come home.

so i'll say it again, you're a faggot, and you should go fuck yourself

>l-look, we're not that bad as this third world country

this crazy bitch prolly rushed the cops & got what she deserved lolz

It won't be for long. Nothing to see here

I'm gonna kill you bitch but since only one will be killed it doesn't make me a killer right faggot I clean after your death

Worth it to defend myself and my own dogs. I don't give a fuck nigger. I will shoot to kill. With a damn shotgun slug. Not a 9mm.

I've witnessed a murder. PTSD is for yellow bellies. If you can't handle something, stay away from others before you either kill someone or make another life miserable.

She was the one that called 911. She approached the drivers side window, nigger in the passenger seat fired across his partners face striking her in the abdomen

Most soldiers don't have PTSD. That is, unless you're weak. I could handle war.

>Not accurate at all.

You must work for liberals.

>Shot an unarmed woman wearing pajamas that called the police
>Placed on paid leave

Only in America

good...all asstralians residing in the US should be killed

>Could

Get on back to the trap threads, faggot.

>>accusations of homosexuality
>implying traps are gay

They place them on paid leave because they are part of a union and the union has rules they must follow or their whole force could go on strike. Moron.

Not accurate? That's the actual story in the local papers, how the fuck is that inaccurate?

Weren't they the fucks that tried to steal and eat one of the city goats clearing buckthorn?

some people will be affected by scenes like that probably even more so today because in western society most people don't see actual violence irl. my point is that in western society are told, you are completely fucked up in the head if you don't become a sniveling crying ball of emotions when you see a murder irl and you have to feel like crying constantly. violence is in our dna unfortunate but true, but modern sjw society wants you to believe you're a monster if you don't want to break down an cry if you actually witness it.

Which part was innacurate?

>Cops goes rogue kills 20 people
>Placed on paid leave

Just because the jews pull the strings doesn't mean it makes sense

Idiot. They go on paid leave until the investigation is over. I'm no cop slobberer, but learn the fucking law before you spew shit everywhere.

>implying that's a good system
Norom

Try a little harder next time

black police shooting white people
not surprised
the actual state of america
even south american countries look enticing to move into
except brazil of course

Weed is 100% legal in Uruguay.

Disband police unions. Now.

Oh look another boot licker. He murdered an unarmed woman, lock his ass up and worry about paying him if he's set free.

It does happen more often than it should, but everything gets so microexamined over and over cause TV stations have hours to fill and ratings to hit, it looks like we're in a constant civil war over here. The "people shot by cops" rate really isn't as bad as the media makes it sound, though there's a lot of bullshit with cops that really needs to stop like asset forfeiture and the whole dog shooting thing.

The fact remains that police officers in this country are a bunch of limp dick assholes who are trigger happy

I was pretty sure we need to take the guns away from the cops before.
>niggers got the guns and they're shooting pretty white ladies
o fuk gotta get the guns get the guns get the guns

They should be held to a higher standard than civilians. Instead we pay them when they fuck up and than their "police family" tries their best to cover the shit up. America needs police reform.

You ever heard of the concept of innocent until proven guilty, or the right to a trial by your peers? Stands just as valid for what seems to be an open and shut case of a idiot immigrant black cop shooting an immigrant white woman as she was literally standing there talking. Criminals and assholes deserve to be punished by the laws, or nobody does. You got a problem with laws? Write you district or state rep or senator. Don't demand we relax the law because "oh look how obvious this is hurr hurr".

Some are. But when you say bullshit like that, you get all the other cops pissed off, they think you're gonna try to hit them back, some other jumpy cop shoots someone either on accident or on purpose, then rinse and repeat.

You're not helping trying to be edgy.

If I'm arrested for domestic violence, does my employer keep paying me, no I lose my job. Why is it different for cops? The cops have created a system that forgives negligence and makes it near impossible to prosecute officers. The petty shit is fine if they want to push it to the side but when you royally fuck up at least cut the paychecks off.

Going to be hard for the good old boys club to cover up this murder.

And if you're acquitted, you can sue the city for damages from missed checks and losing your job. A more accurate comparison would be (we'll assume you actually have a big girl job and you're in finance) if someone at your work accused you of defrauding customers, and you defended yourself. You'd be on paid leave until the investigation was complete, then fired or restored depending on the outcome.

The over thing I will concede is that even if they're convicted, cops get much less jail time or punishment in general for ending someone's life. But still, the prosecutor has to prove a SPECIFIC CRIME WAS COMMITTED. That's the issue most people miss entirely with these situations.

This is an easy one to fix. First don't allow non whites to carry weapons, and C) don't allow immigrants to hold government jobs

A few years back, when I was living in Puerto Rico, I had to take care of my uncle's dog for a while. He was a big Golden Retriever and his name was Sasu. After about 3 days, I was extremely turned on and without a boyfriend, so this dog in my pussy seemed like a pretty good idea. One day, I decided to go for a walk and take the dog with me. I was conveniently wearing a skirt and once we reached a pretty secluded street, I pulled up my skirt and got on all fours. At first the dog just sniffed my butt around but once he got the idea, he got on top of me and started humping my butt through my panties. He kept banging against my clit and my juices were flowing to pretty much everywhere. I didn't let him inside me yet because I was too afraid. I mean, think about it. That's pretty fucking gross. But anyways. Whenever I got back home, I sat on the front porch. My uncle had come back and was ready to pick up the dog but he was inside talking to my sister. My uncle told me to stay outside with Sasu for a while, so I did. While we were out there, I was sitting on a bench with my legs spread open and Sasu kept trying to stick his nose in my crotch. Usually, I'd push his face away and close my legs, but I was extremely wet and was dripping everywhere. So I let Sasu lick it up. Since I had never been eaten out before, I really didn't know that what I was doing was sexual in the least, but I realized that it felt really good and was only making me wetter. Even after I came Sasu was still licking it all up and the front of my skirt was soaked in a combination of my pussy juice and Sasu's saliva. Once I had to go back inside, I just twisted my skirt to the side and went to my room to change.
So there you go, Sup Forums. That's my pretty embarrassing and sick story. Also not copypasta, I assure you. Also inb4 TITS OR GTFO, no girls on the internets, pics or it didn't happen, etc. Also, pic unrelated.

I wouldn't go that far as to no immigrants can have government jobs. I would impose at least a five to ten year waiting period, plus an assimilation test to make sure they won't try to shove some sandland culture into the laws.

She deserves it for being a nigger.

Want some tendies with that edgelord?

White lives matter. Riots when?

well shit

Yep. And this is the one time it actually IS fucked up.

There was no weapon. She's the one that called 911.

White people tend to be civilized assholes, not chaotic fuck heads. Goddamn idiots blocking the roads after the Castile shooting sure aren't out there now.

>They kill one of ours, we kill one of there's

She looked threatening, probably had a criminal record or something. Good on the cop for protecting our country.

I wish more people would agree that the greater problem is over usage of police force, more than racism (even if in some limited cases it is a factor). We are one of the only first world countries with this many police killings of civilians daily.

Oh boy, the horrors I love submitting your kind to.

Police officer was named Mohammed. Welcome to multiculturalism Minnesota!

I love this. When all the details come to light, like every other one of these shootings that happens, it will be the nigger's fault.

where the fuck are the black lives matter mutherfuckers! WHERE ARE THEY? Why are they not all up in arms and looting the shit out of minneapolis right now?

>people getting shot in America

Literally who cares

Because the bitch wasn't black.
It's BLACK lives matter. Are your parents twins, or did you work to become this fucking retarded.

Cop kills unarmed black man....
>"Thug should've followed orders, he had it coming."
>No news coverage.

Cop shoots precious little white woman whos innocent because shes white.
>she was a spiritual healer, such tragedy
>we need to demand answers from law enforcement
>omgggg

This is what White Privilege looks like.

Fucking Mohammad is suspicious as fuck. 3 complaints against him and a lawsuit. The body cameras and dashcam were off. Then he hears a "loud noise" only then to shoot out his window. Nigger should be put down for murder.

That what I am thinking

The paid leave is so he can still pay his bills, so however long the investigation takes, he won't be evicted from his home or some shit.

bait harder faggot.

LOL
>you can call me piggie.jpeg
why don't white lives matter tho?

No it's worse then that. He shoot her through the fucking car door.

For some reason he pulled his weapon and fired it over his partner's lap, through the fucking car door.

Filthy animal scum. I cannot wait to put bullets in some of these sand niggers.

>No news coverage.

Are you stupid or just trolling?

Nope but nice try, white person is dead and you still scream white privlige, you're a racist idiot

He honestly should be convintcted, he's not even giving a statement. Way to make the boys in blue look bad.

Oh, it's true enough to those of us who don't live under rocks.

But, they heard a loud noise. Somebody has to die!

>The officer in the passenger seat, Mohamed Noor, fired his weapons through the open driver’s side window

Not through the door, dumbass.
Through an open window.