Been out of weed for a month. No money to buy alcohol. Took 6 of these an hour ago and feel nothing

Been out of weed for a month. No money to buy alcohol. Took 6 of these an hour ago and feel nothing.
How many do you have to take to get a high? Not taking 12 though. I heard these get you high, but do they really atall?

my friend who was a small ish girl would take like 20

When in high school I would take a full sleeve. I forget how many that was, 12?

I'd feel out of it. A weird high

Fuuck. Do they even get you high?
If they do Ill take a few more I guess.
Got nothing better to do tonight.

I hate taking these things because they can fuck up your liver bad. But, Im sober as fuck and need a little something. I wish I had some weed ):

You near Boston MA? I'm holding

yeah they do but they can fuck up your liver bad

I wish. Im an ohiofag.

I took 8. Hopefully I feel a small buzz or something. So far though I dont feel shit.

bitch the shit has acetominophen if you take enough it will harm you
stop being a moron jesus christ

Consult dexroverse wait that doesn't exist anymore. Did it all day every day for a year woke up thinking life was a lie and pissed myself. Tried to hump the air conditioner in my window and rolled around on my floor all night loopy as jello course I took like 60 or 70 of them

there's a version without apap which you should determinedly use instead

Find the ones with just dxm them. Mucinex bitch

I used to take the whole pack when I was in high school. Your being a big pussy OP. You'll get get the true triple C experience with 6.

the way you get high on these is an ingredient called DXM

read back of label

that's the only ingradiant that gets you high, and you're taking ones that have ALL THE OTHER SHIT in them causing damage to your body

find cough syrup or gel caps with ONLY DXM in them

you fucking idiot you cant use anything with more than dxm in them and you cant use coricidin brand you're gonna kill yourself

take ~300mg of just DXM. get like waltussin or something that only has dxm in it

This sucks. I dont feel shit. Im just gonna smoke my last cigarette and watch the rest of attack on titan I guess. Thanks for the info though guys. I wont be popping these pills ever again. Kek

Wrong kind faggot! You dead!

no it also has chlorpheniramine which is a first generation antihistamine like benadryl, both will fuck you up and they multiply, dxm hbr by itself is better it's harder to get

the one in the pick doesn't have dxm, so you'll just get sleepy from the chlorpheniramine

Ahh fuck off. Ill be fine. I only took 8, not 20.

Is there even dxm in that kind? Lol

Bro you gotta take like 20 or 30 then music flows through you

Duh yeah and antihistamines so it's a double trip fuck yo

fucking triple cs you godforsaken animal. buy weed on the darknet like any other robot.

you take one row, wait 30 min, so you don't vomit, repeat

Fucking degenerate addict

Im in bmore will hitch hike up soon how can i contact you

Dont know how. And turning money into bicoin is a lengthy progress for what Ive heard.

Why would you buy a formulation with acetaminophen? That's what is terrible for your liver in high doses. Go buy cough syrup that only has dextromethorphan as an active ingredient or get benadryl or whatever has diphenhydramine. Then look up their dosing. Nyquil will knock on your ass without having to take too much acetaminophen as well (it has dextromethorphan, some antihistamine like what you're taking, and aceteminophen).

You're probably not going to really enjoy any of these highs though. It's the best you can do though for otc.

Boohoo baby has a weed addiction

get the ones with only dxm you retard. Acetaminophen in large doses can fuck up your liver.

Care to explain how?