TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpKHwMaOB_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

are you IMPLYING everyone else had cold cuts!?

PAN

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he was in horrendous debt to the mob. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courtney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought back his thumbs.

WE AIN'T HAD NOTHING BUT COLD DINNERS FOR THREE STINKING DAYS!

Is this some shitty meme, I've been on this board for a week and the seen it more then 5 times

Matt Leblanc had one meal per day: a hot bowl of steam

wtf im hungry now

When Matt LeBlanc hotditioned for the role of Hotsbury "Hot Dinner" Dinieri in "Hot Dinners" he only had 11hdp to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cena-Caliente-Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

TIL When Jeremy Clarkson exited his role of a presenter on "Top Gear" he only had $50 million dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that James May bought was a Steam Man. Jeremy Clarkson bought a hot dinner to the producer that got him fired, and another knuckle sandwich.

hmm

Yes. These threads are about exaggerated facts about celebrities and movies.

>army dog died for this

September 11th, 2001 is branded in the minds of the world as the date of one of the worst crimes in history. On this day, four commercial airliners were hijacked by terrorists. Two were flown into the World Trade Centre Twin Towers in New York, a third into the Pentagon and the fourth crashed in a field after passengers attempted to wrest control from the hijackers. In total, 2,996 people were killed, including almost 400 firefighters and law enforcement personnel, whilst over 6,000 others were injured and almost 18,000 people have developed health issues as a direct result. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

>Cheaks

Cheek.

fucking kek

>hot dinner
idk why but ive always hated that phrase

bump

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόkαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"), also known as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and its collaborators killed about six million Jews. The victims included 1.5 million children and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe. Some definitions of the Holocaust include the additional five million non-Jewish victims of Nazi mass murders, bringing the total to about 11 million. Killings took place throughout Nazi Germany, German-occupied territories and territories held by allies of Nazi Germany. To celebrate Matt LeBlanc bought was a hot kosher dinner.

I saw Matt LeBlanc at a soup kitchen in New York City in 1994. We walked in at the same time, but I didn’t want it to appear I was cutting him in line.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hot? hot? hot?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and went to the back of the line and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to receive my meal up front I saw him trying to give the volunteers like eleven crumpled up dollar bills.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you don't need to pay for it.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually put the money back in his pocket.
When she started ladeling soup into a bowl for him, he stopped her and told her to do it using a table spoon “to prevent any thermodynamic heat lossage,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she filled the bowl using the spoon and started to wish him a good day, he kept interrupting her by his stomach growling really loudly.

fucking lost it at the spoon
5/5

Chuckled

TIL during the 100-day period from April 7 to mid-July 1994 there was a genocidal mass slaughter of Tutsi in Rwanda by Matt LeBlanc. An estimated 500,000–1,000,000 Rwandans were killed by LeBlanc, constituting as many as 70% of the Tutsi and 20% of Rwanda's total population. After the Tutsi-backed Rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF) regained control of the country from LeBlanc and ended the genocide, an estimated 2,000,000 Rwandans were displaced and became refugees. Matt Leblac bough a hot dinner afterwards.

SYNTHESIS

NICE AND DARING

TIL When Cal Chuchesta auditioned for the role of Cal in "The Needle Drop" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courthony Coxthano bought was a car. Cal Chuchesta bought a microphone so he could record his hit single "Hot dinner".

youtube.com/watch?v=qpKHwMaOB_o

Fucking A+

>Even series creator David Crane wasn’t safe from LeBlanc’s twisted vision.
>“One time I distributed paychecks and Matt turned to me and said ‘what if someone just bought a hot dinner? Maybe they would eat and forget to buy a car’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play Joey, or is Joey something that’s been in him all along?”
>“Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Joey had put something in the lens. It was stuff like ‘I only have $11’ and ‘Lights. Camera. Dinner.’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to produce.”

TIL stars like a hot dinner

HOT

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he was sharing a one room shack on the outskirts of town with a cancer ridden orphan who couldn't pay for heat. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc heated a bald minor.

GOD TIER

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was plastic surgery. Matt LeBlanc did not ruin his face.

TIL When Donald Trump auditioned for the role of boss in "The Apprentice" he only had $111m dollars to his name. When he first got his paycheck, the first thing he bought was "Friends" actor Matt LeBlanc.

Lads I'm lonely and my head hurts

LOOKS LIKE HEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Nice.

Double slam. kek.

TIL When Hot Dinner auditioned for the role of paycheck in "Friends" he only had Matt LeBlanc to his name. When the cast got their $11 dollars, the first thing that Joey bought was a Couteney Cox. Hot Dinner bought a car.

Me too.

>Give me hot dinner