Shota bread 2

Shota bread 2

This is now a memeball thread

Does anybody have the Smug Lute picture?

I'm laughing at these until I realize you are the only one posting all of them... Man you must not get out much.

You okay user?

LOL

tell me you have one about libertarians

>spamming stops the inevitable
>being this retarded

i mean yeah, idk why he bothers.
good ol shota dick will be on here at least 5 times a day everyday

what in tarnation is this?

eeehhhhhhh

I meant ones about having the facade of wanting privatization but just hating poor people and wanting to fuck people under 18

Why is having sex with a minor immoral?

no

Not an argument.

gunna post my beautiful waifu

Life != human.

Every time you take anti-biotics to kill bacteria causing you to be ill, you're committing mass murder by your logic.

If you need why it's immoral to have sex with minors explained to you then you really should go see a therapist.

so you cant explain why. why do you believe in things that you dont even have a reason for? i wonder if you realize how you're making yourself look

Maybe not?

A very unprofessional therapist and frankly I don't believe in that greentext.

Having sex with minors in immoral because they can't properly consent to sex because they don't know the implications it brings.

Everything a child does that stands out to them will effect them into adulthood mentally. It will warp their perception of sex and make them want to have sex for all the wrong reasons.

This is me when my roleplay partner makes me wet myself, then drink it

So a sixteen year old who fucks other sixteen year olds and has been masturbating for more than four years doesn't comprehend the "implications" of sex. KK. You stick your genitals into someone else, and it feels good. That's literally all there is.

>Having sex with minors in immoral because they can't properly consent to sex because they don't know the implications it brings.
now you're just saying things you heard from doctors and parents who dont want their kids to do adult stuff (and to keep the illusion of controlling em) think for yourself my man

That's not the average 16-year-old fuckface. Those laws are in place to protect the kid. Consent is n't really consent, especially when it comes to adults. Think about peer pressure and all the stress and anxiety puberty brings.

Culturally and socially, having sex just because it feels good, is ostracized. For good reason. You really aren't connected to anybody normal, are you?

People have sex because it feels good or to make babies. There is nowhere in the world this is not true.

Nope, I personally believe this. A good family friend of mine was molested when he was young, he said yes because he thought it might make him look cool to adults. He never maintained a healthy relationship even up until his death.

So you have an anecdote. Anecdotes are worthless data.

Puberty is a good point. Having sex with minors who are more than likely in puberty is certainly immoral, because their bodies are in absolute chemical and mental turmoil, therefore, convincing them to fuck you is taking advantage of them.

He probably has shitty parents who never showed him unconditional love, I know plenty of girls molested who are happily married now

They certainly aren't. This is a very common story. There is no way to fuck a child or teenager without it effecting them negatively.

>body sends find a sex partner signals
>its immoral to fuck someone that has their body sending find a sex partner signals
lmao

Yeah there's a magical field that stops existing when they turn eighteen, right?

They want to have sex so it's immoral to have sex with them. Funky logic you got there.

sex isn't a social construct but gender is. I don't get this.

No, but it's an appropriate time to assume that they can think for themselves. Those laws aren't just there to screw you over when you want to fuck kids.

Incredibly generalistic laws made by old Christian white men. Yeah that's a good judge.

What?

No it's biologically safe to assume that 18 is a good time for people to make their own decisions because they have matured by this time and puberty has subsided.

More toast, less talk

That's simply not true, and why would the effects of puberty matter? They want sex, sex is not harmful, why not have sex?

Sex can be harmful, especially to minors. Please educate yourself on this topic by use off google as it's fucking late and I'm tired of arguing with pedophiles justifying their actions and beliefs with strawman arguments.