Any anons got some real incest to share? Vids pics or otherwise

any anons got some real incest to share? Vids pics or otherwise

Post greentext stories!

name?

Hopefully I'll have some real wincest to share soon!

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

bump

Bump

Bump

holy fuck keep going

Illegal?

Removed. What was it???

Just a pic of some woman related to the poster.

Anyone have stories?

mega: #F!jFkx0aZZ!0A23fsgn8PvzOZ_b37 cacg

My own story. Adopted by a family during hard times, this is me and my adopt-ee sister.

Why was it removed and why did someone say "illegal?". Was she hot?

Not much of a story but I recently got to bunk with my cousin in the same bed at camp. Always wanted to fuck her and when I woke up I had the hardest morning wood it was fucked. Actually kills me looking back and knowing I didn't pull anything. She was wearing sleep clothes like this

How does one use this link?

The gifs are fake

requests go in /r/

Wasn't a request?

I guess the poster removed it himself. She was a 5/10 to be honest.
The "illegal" person was probably asking if incest is illegal.

Go fuck yourself

Sauce?

Probably mega

you smart

Bump

I’m in Houston, close enough?

Sorry dude, but that drive from SA to Houston is a fucking dead zone. Not worth it to me.

Oh, I live in SA

Oh shit. What part? Northwest here.

Back when I was 9, my folks got divorced and we moved in with my mom's twin. I had to share a room with my cousins for about a year. During this time, my closest (in age) cousin was maturing very fast, she was practically obsessed with seeing how she could use flirting to get things she wanted.
One night we were laying in her room and it was late, like almost light outside again, late. "Anooooooon" she whispered, "are you awake?" "Yeah. What is it?" "Remember (lusty flirting) from earlier? Come up to my bed, let's do that." "I... okay."
>Quietly sneak across the room, climb up onto her bunk.
"user, sis? What are you doing?" "Shhhh, I told user to come sleep with me. He's going to DO IT." "What? Go lay down, user can do it himself."
>everyone laughs then silence.
"BETTER BE ASLEEP IN THERE." says uncle. and we freeze. Hear steps waaaaay down the hall and door close. "user, I love you. I want to sleep with you, now." "I love you too, cousin, what do I do?" She pulls on the front of my PJs. My dick is feels harder than it's ever been... like PAINFULLY hard. She squeezes/scoops brings her hand up and there's something like spit on her fingertips (don't know if it's her or me) "You have to put this, inside" and she puts my hand onto her slit "here."
>Shiver all over, get kissed on the nose.
"It'll be fine, user. I love you, let's do it."
>First kiss too, my body arches against hers. I don't remember if she guided my devilboner but I know I was inside of her. REALLY remember kissing though, it was so slick, and felt like nothing else was going on except for this deep, passionate kiss. I feel her hand scratch s-l-o-w-l-y down my back and I thrust as a chill goes down my spine.
"If you're gonna cum, cum inside." "Wut?" "Do you FEEL anything?" "I feel... very good."
>Earn another kiss, and she smiles at me. She's moving her hips a lot, this I remember, and her breathing is rapid and shallow. Her hands kind of flutter open and closed. She cums, hard. Me too?
>sure

>not having Sup Forums x

More nigger

Fuck it dude, send me an email anyways. Maybe houston could work.

Fake and gay