imsaintl-lh.akamaihd.net/i/imsaintl01_01@84216/master.m3u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who needs traction anyway.

evidently the #22 car did,

>an hour and 25 minutes fucking early

Kill yourself

THIS

WTB a big hat like Ray's

Wunderground suggests that the rain should clear up at dawn?

I think I'm gonna go for a walk.

If they red flag, I don't even care about the rest of the race
>What if someone gets hurt?
Bunch of pussies
Professionals should be able to drive in a bit of rain.

They're not all professionals.

They won't red fag it.

But they might stay out under safety car for like an hour or so

What the commentary just said
24 gearbox
14 Accident
54 oil line
16 Lambo accidents x 2
73 killed by PC
51 mystery

Are they or the pic wrong?

Yes, but they won't red flag that shit.

I agree. But unless something goes really wrong under caution, it pretty much the same as it being red flagged, as far as entertainment goes.

streaM>?

imsatv.imsa.com/

I'd rather listen to them speculate about what's actually happening under race conditions rather than what could happen

>For geocucked Americns
youtube.com/watch?v=qQALjf45mCo

>For everyone else:
imsaintl-lh.akamaihd.net/i/imsaintl01_01@84216/master.m3u8 (open in VLC. Media > Open Network Stream)
or
imsatv.imsa.com/

nice sport you have here, real riveting stuff.

Nah, it makes those drivers keep going as opposed to being able to chill, and it also burn fuel.

Not exciting as running full bore, but it throws a wrench into the race more than a red flag.

Allright niggers, time to bag out for a few.

Fuck you all, and see you in the morning.

S O F T
O
F
T

C U N T
U
N
T

Yeah, I suppose you're right

How long until he knocks that SC board on to the track below?

Going green! The madmen!

GREEN FLAG

GOING BACK TO GREEN!!!

Those Fords sure have a lot of wet traction

>coop

That was a pretty long green flag period for an American race.

>tfw no viper

REEEEEEEEEEEE POOPER MCNEIL

Been away for a while, what happened to the #67 Ford?

Did they find it dead on the road at some point?

nice trips
he curbed in the bus stop and backed into the fence before NASCAR 3

spun it into the wall coming out of the bus stop, spent a few laps in the garage fixing the rear end

Ah, bad luck

Nice dubs

lolford

>Fords out of the top 3

Damn, collapsed after the second raclette party.
Any major event in the last ~5 hours ?

real glad they got back to green flag racing, but I almost got too comfy and fell asleep since I thought the racing was done for the night.

F C Y
C
Y

>tfw you're not living the marshall pruett bbbw life
jdimsa

>PC

What the heck is that 'BU$TED' paper?

Have we gotten any good pit crew shots yet

No active cameras in the pits right now, only RoofTopRay, on boards, and some static cams around the track.

it's a hilarious paper that posts public mugshots of usually methheads and other lowlifes. Florida has plenty of people that fit the bill.

That's unfortunate, oh well

whatever they're paying rooftop ray, it's not enough

ray is the best

The true hero of the race

>26
>Again

>PC

Anything interesting happen since yellow flag for rain?
Looking through the thread there was a yellow for a spin?

Been a couple of yellows for that

Doesn't look like the rain has eased up at all, did they go back the green from boredom?

It actually did ease up a bit. Forecast doesn't show any end to the rain so they also probably thought that they might as well just race rather than wait for nothing to change.

In other interesting news, teams might run out of rain tires if the rain doesn't end.

is based gordon gonna get the win lads?

>In other interesting news, teams might run out of rain tires if the rain doesn't end.
Re use old tyres then I guess?
That could spice it up but the problems seem to be heat rather than tread depth so probably more of the same

If the tires are just ice cold anyway they could just cut grooves into the slicks too

I believe modifying tires is illegal this year.

shea adams talking about her strategically placed handwarmers paints a sexy picture in my head

Tyres modified by the supplier would probably be fine
As in continental start groving them and putting them on rims for teams

I imagine if they did actually run into an issue where most of the teams just ran out of wet tires the organizers would probably allow it given some restrictions/scrutineering as it would be better than having half of the teams out of the race because they can't drive anywhere without hydroplaning. I highly doubt it'll get to that anyway.

oh to be the handwarmer on that cooter

>Reach into my back pocket, user

What I'm getting out of this picture is that her hand isn't actually freaky like it looks in this one

Sleeping at Daytona between work shifts listening to the patter of rain andmuffled engines sounds so damn comfy

>a Lambo doesn't look happy
What else is new

At least they haven't all killed each other yet

what did she say about her handwarmers

>Buemi who drove the Toyota at Le Mans
>now driving the Rebellion at Daytona

why would he do that to himself

>rebellion literally changing the entire car

Porsche please just time your release better

"The cold is more bearable thanks to my 6 layers and a few strategically placed hand warmers:

ooh baby

10 looks really good all day and doesn't have much competition left. If they keep it in one piece and on track it looks bretty gud

>yellow

I'm really more curious about where she put them than this traffic jam they're calling a race

didn't realize that "YOU PEOPLE" liked racing.

Currently leading GTD in first. It is doing very well for a car that is just starting out in racing. here's hoping NSX win their class.

Maybe it'll help make the road going NSX less shit

Alright I'm going to sleep, see you in a bit
Can someone fix and update the kill list that post is what the commentary said it should be as of 12 hours in

what happens if these drivers have to take a shit during their stints?

and do they just have catheters inserted and a pissbag strapped to their legs? would be unfomfortable holding your piss, then again i wouldn't think a catheter would be all that good either

One of the Ford drivers that came in recently was out for a triple stint and said he held it in the whole time when he needed to take a piss before getting in the car.

If you really can't hold it in you just shit/piss in your suit and seat and just deal with it.

they take laxatives mate
if they need to piss they do it in the car

>what are adult diapers

Seriously though, 2-3 hours isn't that long, they likely just go right before they get in the car

many drivers say they just let it go. not many have said anything about a condom catheter

Tony Stewart once shit himself during a race he won at Watkins Glen. Skipped the interview and had to go get a "clean suit" before doing victory lane stuff

#SAMBOOST let's go

I think it would feel worse having shit caked to your legs and ass than to hold it in

It's not that hard to hold your piss that long while you're doing something. You're also sweating in the car which makes you have to piss less.

The drivers probably are most likely to piss themselves at an oval race, such as in Indycar, so their bladder doesn't burst in a crash. See: JPM getting out of his car last year.

I remember watching that
Said he needed to go "freshen up" before the interviews

It'll definitely get better with due time. I like to think of it as a Video Game that gets patched up to run better. AWD Hybrid sports car chucked full of technology is ambitious and means they can go a multitude of ways with this.

He had the flu I believe, probably couldn't hold it in if he wanted to