Why is this considered racist?

Why is this considered racist?

Because the general populous side with BLM and they say that cops are racist because they shot some criminals.

discriminates against red.
what do you have against red?
fucking racist faggot OP

Any first responder matters, my opinion (OP)

Because the only place I see this is on a lifted loud truck accompanied by the confederate flag.

>general populous side with BLM
Must be fucking bait.

I hate these "thin blue lives" people. Cops have been dying for years and they barely start giving a fuck now? I'd rather show support for the fire department who do way more with my taxpayer dollars than show support for the cops.

it's ridiculous... the ~985 people cops shoot to death a year might be 80% black but blacks kill each other so much, and 80% of the blacks that BLM stands up for that got shot to death by cops had long violent and drug crime histories and would have gone on to kill more blacks.

82% of all gun deaths in developed nations are in the US.
60% of them are black.
3% of all are killed by cops.
85% (fair estimate) of blacks are killed by other blacks in the US.

40% of ALL gun deaths in developed nations are blacks killing each other in the US.

then, they complain that a cop kills a black that would probably kill 10 blacks in his life if he was let to live.

the only thing that keeps their horrid local population alive is their women, who have 6 babies on average with random men, who then die or kill each other. the only other creatures like that are rodents or insects.

Is it?

I would like the source for a paper i'm writing

>states
>racist

does the USA even know how to use that word correctly anymore?

Do they even know what genuine racism is?

Last time I went to the states I heard the word "racist" thrown about like bird seed, but never saw, heard, or experienced any actual racism.

Niggers think not allowing them to kill white people is racist.

Not exaggerating.

It's as simple as this... Showing support for an organization that shows support for racist organizations put one on equal footing with the worst.

Been like that for decades and still spawned this irritating hyper-PC culture to perpetuate fake victomhood.

In like 99.9% of cases of people calling others niggers, faggots, retards and so on, is in jest. Yet to hear them tell it, we're stringing them up left and right.

Maybe we should, since it's no difference.

>Why is this considered racist?

More importantly, why does it look like a leather pride flag?

It's because racism is the bogeyman in America and people are fucking stupid as fuck here. Especially nigs

its not to anyone who isnt a piece of shit.

Actually, there are pretty easy to find crime stats on government websites with distinct racial divisions. Black on black crime is shockingly high.

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[42][43][44]

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2% [45][46]

Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:

0.01% of Black or African American population (4,379/38,929,319)
0.0017% of White American and Hispanic American population (3,799/223,553,265)
0.0033% of American Indian or Alaska Native population (98/2,932,248)
0.0007% of Asian American population (101/14,674,252)
0.001% of Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander population (6/540,013).[45][47]

A random black person is literally 10x more likely to be a murderer than a random white person.

not racist at all, thin blue line is for fallen officers

I said, CONSIDERED!!!!!!
I am talking about why do BlackLM cuckolds think that BlueLM is racist? Because they choose to become a cop is their main excuse, but in reality, cops are heros who risk their lives to the people who kill them (WHY BLUE LIVES MATTER EXISTS) and also to help those in need. My family has history in policing, I have a distant cousin who is in the marines and is a State Trooper in Florida, and I also have close family in the Ontario Provincial Police, which I am trying to get into.

didn't know this was piggies national flag
still racist bcos no red.
i thought it was illegal to desicrate/change the american flag though?

tfw you only just now realize BLM is a gang using the power of the internet to destroy cities which fight back against their corrupt criminal ways

FUCK black lives matter
FUCK blue lives matter
FUCK white lives matter
NOBODY'S LIFE IS IMPORTANT. EVERYONE SUCKS COCK.
NO LIVES MATTER

Calm down, edgelord.

american flag doesn't even looks like that

no lives matter

It's not racist. Just a waste of time