Share your room Sup Forums

Share your room Sup Forums

Is it not about time to move out from your parents basement user? Still a nice room ya got.

what the fuck

Who the Fuck uses tile in their room? wtf get carpet faggot.

Looks cozy

I have no idea why my picture just came out upside down it looks fine in my iPhone

Are you using a car battery to power your shit, user?

you're virgin

You ain't never lived in a toolshed befo?

that floor looks cold af, needs carpet, tf. least it is clean.

You in Australia?

How does one end up in a tool shed

made me kek

Australia?

By not having a job and having a shitty home situation so you move to the shed out back. I know a guy it happened to. Unruly little shits running around with alcoholic parents. Didn't have any real skills so was unemployed. His shit blew down in the last hurricane and fucked up his prized Dreamcast. Shit was hilarious.

cool room user, i bet your floor is brighter than everything else though

I just happen to be fuckin with a new cam this weekend so why not. Need to store/rid myself of a few things.

that other pic of the shed is me as well, same table and all. they sent me there to do medical work for a year, living in a shed.

hey man. where do you live? is that a condo? what do you do for life and age?

yah jelly. and want

>tile

please leave, spic

more pics?
whats on tv?

nice room

lmao

that was uncalled for, sir.

>tiles
bathroom/10, get a fucking carpet you cheap nigga

Wont say where I live but yeah it is a downtown condo in a cool city. Pool right outside(see pic). Creep shot pickins right outside my door many days. I work in software and am in my 30's.

>pussy repalant, everywhere

fuck that is a nice creep pic. tell me you smashed that

>That double sized Elspeth vs Kiora playmat
My previous roomate had that, shit was nice for the middle of our play table.

if you dont find a way to fuck that you are a faggot for ever

>every game on that wall is shit
how can someone's taste be this pleb?

Ah yeah, and it only works for a light and lap

Married, project manager, make 96k a year. You even trying nigga.

uhuh. Post a picture of your wife. If she is hot I'll shut my mouth. timestamp plz

>repalant

Fuck yes. Needed a new hobby so I bought into mtg. We pull the playmats out when we play.

>That was a picture of his wife

This.

lol..dudes I have hot women right outside my door most summer days. I wfh too so it is pretty distracting to say the least. This chick is Russian. I am workin on it. But already have a nice piece but nothing really serious so can still indulge if possible. We shall see. But quite a few here.

>russian

Damn shame. Probably easy for a quick F, but fake titties and herpes confirmed

These summer fags. Only a few weeks left until they go back to school.

how big is that flat?

What a stupid thing to have on your wall.
What kind of idiot has white drapes? So bland.

Reverse your gravity generators

Game room.

Holy fuck hnnnnggg

Go be a video game snob faggot somewhere else.

That was an episode of Face Off on Syfy. Didn't really take any more than a few from the same spot to test wide angle cam setting.

Thanks man.

Yep, I got Bulgarian girls here, Chinese, Japanese, Russian/Ukrainian, Couple French..quite an international lineup.

800sq ft or so I think. +/-. Forgot. It is just a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom. Good size bedroom, got a kindbed with plenty of room still for other shit.

Another for you

Forgot pic.

it's common to use carpet for room in the us?

Last one just because it sums it all up.

Yup

+1 respect

is she taken? or are those bikini bottoms advertisement?

Yeah, and it's fucking nasty. I wish more houses were tiled or hardwood the whole way through.

>>>fucking Mass Effect 1.
>>>Injustice 2
>>>Borderlands...fuck.
>>>Gears of War 1&3, but NOT 2
>>>CoD MW3
>>>Original Ninty Switch which has literally 3 games and is going to be upgraded with the "New Switch" releasing next year.
I don't know if it's even possible to have shittier, bandwagon taste such as this.

LIKE WWHAT I LIKE. I'M A COWARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD SO ILL PRETEND TO NOT LIKE IT IF YOU DO, BUT IGNORE THE FACT THAT EVERY PERSON ISS DIFFERENT AND THAT TASTE IN HOBBIES AND VIDEO GAMES IS SUBJECTIVE AND LIKE WHAT I LIKE!!!!

taken, no clue, been taken, damn yes she has been, many times I am betting. I haven't spent time interacting with her a bunch. She is just one of many and I do screw 2 chicks currently that measure up pretty well to her. Just not as vapid. But I am always looking for opportunities certainly. We shall see

you seem uspet, my friend

Being this upset.

lol how do you not stare at that

No this is the perfect place

Oh she knew what she was doing when she picked out that suit.

I..I..I LACK THE INTELLIGENCE TO FORM A COHERENT COUNTERPOINT SO I'LL FALLBACK TO THE 12 YEAR OLD AT RECESS GOTO AND SPOUT YOU MAD EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO BASE AN ASSUMPTION OF ANGER ON, AND AM UNABLE TO PERCEIVE SARCASM OR AM UNWILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT BECAUSE DOING SO WOULD MEAN ACKNOWLEDGING THAT MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE IS BASED ON INTERNET COOL POINTS FROM WINNING ARGUMENTS WITH STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET BY ENGAGING IN REDUCTIO AD ABSURDEM

you fucking shill. go cry to microsoft and get cucked, you literal FUCK.

Russian spy. Call the cops user. Before you know it slavs will be roaming around your house.

I...I...I JUST CREATED A REPLY TO A POST ON THE INTERNET THAT DOESNT FORM A COHERENT THOUGHT USING NO LESS THAN FIVE "MEMES" EITHER CREATED BY OR POPULARIZED BY A MESSAGEBOARD THAT PRIDES ITSELF ON IT'S SUPPORT OF PEDOPHILIA. I SURE SHOWED THIS STRANGER ON THE INTERNET WHO IS BOSS

fucking backpack on the wall

no mames kajaj

Basic setup but its all I can afford monitors a bit small I reckon

Alright, give me a minute.

Ah yes I remember the days before I had responsibility for my survival in the real world. Now I can't buy as much useless shit.

carpet is gay, hardwood or tiles are mucho
guacomole

>Project manager
>96k a year.
You sound like all those pol fags claiming to be 6'3, software engineers with massive biceps.

kek. at least I don't have a fucking poster of Shillout 3 on the wall of my fucking room. YOU FUCK. go fuck yourself.

I think he ment how big is that flat screen tv

XD si, ya se...

"shillout 3"

you know who else replaces game names with words in cumbersome autistic fashion like that? chris-chan

why is your sub on your desk?

Kek

chris-chan is a legend.

Boring. Even the shed looked better.

>
I I I...I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CLUELESS AND BASED AN ACCUSATION THAT SOMEONE ON A MESSAGEBOARD IS THE SAME SOMEONE WHO POSTED A COMPLETELY UNRELATED POST. I CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM THE FACT THAT MORE THAN 1 PERSON IN THE WORLD COULD THINK THAT i AM LESS THAN AN ABSOLUTE GOD AND A REALLY COOL DUDE. I WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER THAT THE PERSON PROVIDING ME WITH THE FODDER TO MAKE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF MYSELF HAS NO POSTERS ON THEIR WALL AT ALL , DOESNT PLAY VIDEO GAMES, AND WOULD NEVER POST A PERSONAL IMAGE ON AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGEBOARD ATTEMPTING TO VALIDATE THEIR EXISTANCE TO COMPLETE STRANGERS.

orientation will be shit but whatever

What shed? Is it in this thread?