Hey. Is this guy good looking...

Hey. Is this guy good looking? He's my best friend and whenever I meet a new girl and bring her around to hang out and shit They always ditch me for him. Should I just not hang out with him anymore?

a) yes he's good looking, although thats clearly a very flattering photo
b) he's not your friend if he isn't trying to make you look as cool as possible in front of a new chick

I would definitely bang

This is me btw

Well that brings new light to the situation.

I mean it's not like he does anything to make me look bad. But they just always seem to gravitate towards him. I don't get it. I'm smart and I don't think I'm ugly. I'm confident and have nice dick. I just don't get it.

you dress and shave like a jackass.

again, he's not your friend if he isn't being a solid wingman.

Dude wtf. Tell me this isn't actually you...

Shave that crap off your face and get some respectable facial hair. Then get a haircut and stop dressing like a sperg. Then you'll probably have as much success as him assuming you're not completely beta.

Cheers user

He's definitely my friend. Like pick me up from the airport and help me move on the same day kinda guy. It's not like he insults me or try's to flirt with the girls I like. Should I just start being a low key dick to him in front of girls so they think I'm the alpha?

Where's Scooby?

I'm really not that ugly guys.

Like, really?

FEManon here.
His face gets me wet.
Yours.....makes me...eehhh

Nigga you ugly as fuck.

you are one ugly boy

no you should have an honest conversation with him about how you feel like he's being a bad friend in the particular realm of women.

if necessary ask him to teach you how to be cool, because apparently either he's a dick, you're so unappealing to women or both that the circumstance arises.

doing backbiting shit just makes you a snake

Yeah be a dick to your friend to impress girls. Wicked cool move bro.

and ignore the trolls. you aren't ugly, you just look soft. shave your shit if you can't grow facial hair past a teenage boy thickness and settle for a 5 o'clock shadow at most.

We've talked about it. Sometimes I tell him not to fuck certain girls because I like them and he's listened. But it's not like I can tell him not to fuck anybody we hang out with. But it's like everytime he gets with a girl we both know I feel like a beta you know? And I'm not beta. I've fucked like 20+ babes, just can never seem to get there when he's around.

We'll then grow some balls and win some girls man. The only way your going to feel better about the situation is if you fuck a girl who could have fucked him if she wanted to. Keep him around and win a girl over him. You can do it. And keep him as a friend because he probably good for you man.

Yeah. If only he wasn't so fucking irresistible.

Dude fuck off with that.

Nice cat

>shel silverstein mode

Thanks. I love him.

Right? He looks like a fuckin derp slerp with his bright ass underwear all out in the open?