My girlfriend has a tight pussy?

My girlfriend has a tight pussy?
What do I do? It hurts when i try to fuck her, and my dick gets bent.

Do you want serious answer or something else?

Try not sticking it in her urethra.

Use lube, go slow, go as deep as she can take then slowly pull back. Keep this momentum and you'll be balls deep before you know.

Let her grow up first?

Put it in her pooper OP

Oh Sup Forums. I'm glad it hasn't all gone to shit

what nigga

big dick tight pussy is the best combination

get that girl to put in some work, eventually you'll be fine

Wait until she's out of grade-school faggot.

Thanks.. i think i'll try that. She's coming over to my house tomorrow, and we gonna be fucking, and I'm scared of hurting my dick again..

>it hurts when i try to fuck her
>my dick gets bent
limp dick midget mega faggot

I had the same issue (im a girl btw)
you need to finger her a lot (maybe like 10-15 minutes) and suck on her tits while doing it so she gets reaalllyy wet and not as tight. But remember to wash ur hands or she'll get a UTI and shell never wanna fuck you again. (no joke)
If you are fucking her you need to make sure its wet down there. You can use lube or spit, just came sure your mouth is clean because she may also get a UTI from that as well. DO NOT use ribbed condoms with no lube, especially if shes really tight. It will be extremely uncomfortable for both of you and shell be in a lot of pain after.

make* ^^^^ wow i cant type for shit... but you get the idea lol

Use KY liquid and you'll be able to park your car in there.

Take your time, the outcomes on both sides will be noticeable. The softer you are, the gentler, the more willing and able she will be. It will also open the funner doors

This

this

Use some lube but she is tight I'll eating that cunt.

Buy her a toy that's about your size and have her use it daily so she's used to accommodating you.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

my gf has a tight pussy so what i do is get her really aroused before with a lot of foreplay like kissing and pinching her nipples. and then i can put my cock in her easier. it actualy hurts my dick too going in but after a while the pain turns into really good pleasure for both of us. first time i ever felt glad for not being above average in cock size haha.

too strong pelvic floor muscle, what kind of sports does she do?

Im a virgin i thought thight pussy was suppose to be good.

It is, but there are limits. I dated a girl for a bit who was so tight, I couldn't even get my dick in her. Could only get one finger in her, too. Shit kinda sucks when you're pretty much restricted to blowjobs (though I do love a good blowjob).

Tight is good. So tight it hurts or limits functionality is bad.

It's called foreplay you fucking idiot. If your dick is getting bent, she's probably not enjoying it either.