Celebs

celebs

i don't think it would be too much throwing in a little anal training during playtime with megan. i think she'll look gorgeous with a little crystal buttplug sticking out of her ass

Do you think we'd be able to pry those strong legs of hers open?

I agree. A buttplug would work but I'd also have fun fingering her ass while she sucks me off.

Sarah Hyland anyone?

true. plugging that fine ass of hers with your fingers would be lovely while you plugged her mouth. i bet she'll eventually love the feel of a finger wiggling in her ass

good thread

She will. Plus in the meantime I get to enjoy the feeling of her tight ass squeezing down on my fingers. Of course I'd sneak a finger or two in there while fucking her pussy as well. Eventually she'll get to the point she's begging me to fuck her ass

A continuation of Emma Stone from the last thread.

It might be a two man job

fuggin chekt

more of her legs?

Her legs look so powerful, i'll hold one leg while you hold the other so we can get some rope on her ankles. that way we can keep those legs apart.

yeah sure mate

fuck that's nice

god damn. thanks

no doubt. also above you :3.and here. her legs are amazing

I think those fuzzy handcuffs for her ankles would be better. Rope might rub too agressively, and we don't want to ruin MEW's skin

Her ass would squeeze on your fingers so lovingly. as if it's begging to be replaced with something thicker..

thanks, dan

Oh shit we back

yes!

Great idea user. We should keep her in pristine condition while we borrow her for a little playtime ;)

Would worship her legs, tbh

It wouldn't have to wait long, I wouldn't be able to resist. I'm sure her ass is tight enough to milk my cock for all its worth

Exactly. Don't want to damage a beauty like her while enjoying her

i hate emma watson so much

ugly thumbs and too much plastic surgery
2/10 would not bang

So perfect

Megan's ass would drain any man of all of their cum. It's going to be so tight in there.

awww

How much goy cock do you think she's taken? A lot or just a few?

what do you want to check off your to-do list while we spend some time playing with Mary for the time being?

The real problem would be deciding whether or not I want to blow inside her ass and let her walk around with my cum inside her all day, or pull out at the last second and cover her cheeks and her back. I'll do both, but it's hard to decide which I'd rather do on the first time.

>your cock plops on her face and wakes her from slumber

She's a goddess. Please, more

that lucky fucker in the back

spraying all over the small of her back would be my initial plan, but i know the sight of my cock buried in her ass is gonna make me want to burst inside.

That depends on how much time we have. I'd like to spend at least an hour rubbing my hands and tongue over parts of her. Her tummy and legs need a good licking. But if we're pressed on time I'd have to see how tight she is in her holes

She's a goddess and should be treated as such. But probably a good number.

Yeah, with Megan there'd be a very real risk of blowing a bit earlier than I want to, but we have plenty of time to go again later if I accidentally empty my balls inside her hot ass.

i don't think she's going anywhere user. i agree with you, i think we should touch and tease that perfect body of hers all over. I'll let you get some private time with MEW's belly and legs ;)

she isn't a goddess, user

where the ninabros at

God that ass.

That's very generous of you user. Thanks! Teasing and playing with MEW until she can't stand it anymore sounds like a great idea

ikr. it's funny, the guy under you is the one who made that webm :3

So you're saying Gal isn't for fucking hard by filthy goy animals?

idk user. you might fall in love being in that ass that you may never pull out

Emma please let me touch my peepee.

Oh yes. I hope for your sake that her belly and thighs are especially ticklish so you can really feel her try to squirm away from you

only if you agree to stroke it to me

Saving these webms, her ass is so perfect.

That might happen. I might not want to pull out even after cumming, and then her twitching muscles would make it even tighter and that'd just make me harder again and the cycle would continue

You can't prove me wrong

Don't have any to post but I love me some Nina

ok user, you've convinced me. how do i start worshiping her?

I hope so too, I'll be diligent in finding all her ticklish spots. I want to know all of MEW's weak spots

Thats more like it. Mostly just acknowledge her goddesshood. I feel it helps to beat it to her beautiful body too but that's just me.

don't do that to me Peyton

my jew queen

Beating it to her body right now

if it pleases my goddess, i'll stroke to her too. please keep posting pics for me to worship

find that one spot that she can't resist. the one that makes her cry out and start sweating. just make sure to hold down that body when she starts to buck!

I can always stroke to Emma.

she's so tired but her ass loves it. it loves being forced open and filled

Now this is the fucking congregation she deserves. This is how it should be, dicks out and hard for her

I'll only have to worry about her upper body, which should be easy to hold down if her legs are cuffed up. I can just pin her wrists and take my time exploring her beautiful body. Maybe after I have my fun with her weak spot I'll let go and let her catch her breath for a minute

it feels so good to stroke for her, especially alongside other horny worshipers. sorry for ever doubting you, user

That's the real way to fuck her till she passes out. After a few rounds I might fall asleep with her, my dick still in her ass. Whenever she wakes up and finally pulls away who knows how much cum will start leaking out of her sore asshole