If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely...

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

What
A
Mess!

the kino falcon's gonna FREACC

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>he doesn't inject liquid prawn mush into the seat foam at his local kinoplex to render the chair unusable

In b4 fa/tv/irgins make up stories about how they made a mess at the cinema.

Welcome to the real world cunt where everyone is out for themselves, if i can make a huge disgusting mess and make your job a living hell i will.. why? because i can.

I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

Fuck you. I'll take pictures of peoples dropped popcorn if i want too

what are you doing here on a friday night?

>tfw wiping poison ivy on the toilet seats

>burger, fries and a drink
amerifats actually sell this shit in cinemas? lol

are you the same guy who posts this pasta too:

>tfw putting needles into the seats
>sometimes a prick my finger on them

normies can get fucked, ill laugh at their misery

it's basic economics anyone who got through school should know this. making a mess keeps the workers busy and motivated, im making demand for their job so basically im helping them keep their job.

im actually helping the employees by giving them work to do.

everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and piss all over the toilet paper, seats and floor. and i walk out with a smile on my face.
i always feel a bit of pride knowing i've done my good deed for the day by helping someone out and not expecting anything in return

Never heard of burgers being sold, but wouldn't be surprised.

They also have hotdogs, nachos, and pretzels for sale at most.

pretty much this,i smear the remaining butter from my popcorn on the seats and throw my soda on the big screen

Filthy Jews charge me 4 dollars for a water bottle that vending machines charge 1 dollar for. l'll do what i want

We have full service 5 star restaurant theaters with beer on tap.

Stay jelly Yurpoop.

Implying they're the ones who are benefitting from that surplus of money

I love going into a matinee showing and taking a fat shit in the back row and leaving out the emergency exit.

this

This
They don't know it but if people like you and I didn't do this they'd be out of jobs.
Why not just install cameras in the theater and have one person look to make sure everyone left the room? Because that camera can't clean, we're giving you purpose and making sure the theater can't fire all of you because "people already dump their trash when leaving and clean for us"

read this
you're creating demand for the workers, i dont want to make a mess but someone has to do it.

by me making the mess i keep those guys jobs. this makes me a better person than someone who doesn't make a mess.

SHART

are you fucking kidding me?

you know nothing about economics, we all have various jobs to do around the theater making messes like this just wastes our time from other tasks and makes us miserable.

seriously fuck you

On my command you will lick the dog shit from my boot heel

And when the manager realizes that he has too many employees and that instead of having 10 staff members he could get the same work done with 9 slightly overworked kids he'll fire one. Then he sees that 8 could easily do the job of 9 and so on and so on.
You're a fucking child, it takes minutes to sweep this shit stop crying.
Do your fucking job and clean anything and everything I leave for you.

who /pisscup/ here?

>buy the large fountain drink
>watch flick halfway
>unzip my pants and piss in cup
>move all the way to the top row
>wait 5 minutes before the movie ends
>drop the cup of piss through the theatre
>tfw the 16 year olds have to clean up my piss

just admit your a fat slob

i can accept little bits here and there. but pouring your entire soda and a tub of popcorn all over it so theres a sticky mess everywhere do you realize how long that shit takes to clean up?

who /setstheirseatonfire/ here

Customers purposefully inconveniencing staff leads to more of the staff's own resources going towards taking care of a problem that was completely preventable, resources that include supplies and time. More time handling these fabricated problems means less time to solve real issues that customers may have, customers like you.

I know you're posting this to be facetious, but there really are people who think this way, and it's because they, amazingly, can't understand cause and effect.

Is this the excuse you give to your mom to make her clean your room?

fuck you

try not to overcharge me? clean my fucking shit up wagie that'll teach you

i always head to the theater when i have diarrhea so i can pop a squat in the aisle during the kino

Nope because that isn't my job.
Also lrn2grammar kid, no wonder you're a fucking movie theater janitor.
If you saw my area during the movie it's as clean as when I sat down, the mess doesn't happen till the credits start rolling how that makes me a fat slob is beyond my fucking brain, you're obviously a being from another plane.

CLEAN

MY

SLOP

It's not overcharging if you already agreed to buy it. It's not like someone bursts through the theater screen and surprises you with a wacky bill. You knew what the prices were. You could always just eat and then leave to see the movie, too.

Eh here in England we get plastic cup beer I prefer to take my own cans in

I usually only eat 3/4 of my popcorn, so only 1/4 of it spilling on the ground isnt really enough to satisfy me. To fix this I puke up the popcorn i consumed on the chairs in front of me

Wrong. It is basic economics.

Simplified:

Mgr hires worker A. Worker A has two responsibilities: duty 1 and duty 2.

Worker A finishes Duty 1, but is not able to complete Duty 2.

Mgr gauges budget and reviews worker's performance to Worker B and C. Mgr realizes B and C are barely completing themselves.

Mgr hires a new employee to exclusively aid for Duty B.

It IS basic Economics. Some yokel dumping his turd filled soda and poopcorn creates jobs.

Will you be miserable? Yes. Does society care? No. Get a better job or an education if you're asspained.

Guy who actually cleans this shit here

I don't care.

Make the biggest mess you can. Please do. Anything to keep me off the register and taking tickets.

>tfw you finish your fifth of vodka too fast and you vomit all over the seats

i see these threads all the time, but it's true, when i'm a theatre after the movie i literally always just leave the popcorn there and 80% i'll knock it over "accidentally" and not even look at it, same goes for the ones that are in my way while i come out of the aisle.

I want you all to know when i use a public bathroom i intentionally piss all over the seat and floor.

regards

>give me my popcorn, faggot

wat do?

no worries wagie i'll leave nice steamy shit for you

>leaving theatre
>see a qt waiting outside for everyone to leave
>go back in and quickly cum on the floor
>drive home knowing a qt had to clean up my manjuice

Taking dumps and making me clean it actually makes me into a hero and guarantees a raise.

I seriously doubt you actually do such a thing because a majority of people are pussies, but when I do find shit, it's such a joy.

Nigga, don't do that. I need clean toilets to shit after I eat my crab legs and the overworked teenager doesn't have time to clean the toilets after the mess I left in my seat.

Have some restraints man.

>thrwo popcorn into the floor
>wipe finger butter into the seat
>pour soda on the seats and floor
>cut a seat open with a little knife
>stick bubblegum on the visible side of seats
>bring pissbottles and pour them on the floor
>pour bleach on the seats
>in the bathroom, piss and shit everywhere but the toilet

I need more ideas.

Well if you think of it this way.....you might be right

If every theater is trashed every day it will take more time to get it ready for the next show. So instead of increasing the amount of time between shows, they will just hire more people to help clean

>be redneck
>toss cigarette butts around, don't clean up after kids, litters wherever his trailer trash family is
>redneck gets confronted about it
>"Gives 'em a job".
>one week later, redneck family at a stoplight
>redneck looks out the window and sees city workers intentionally shoveling incorrectly to make the job last longer and get paid more, giving themselves a job
>suddenly redneck dad is upset and whines about how lazy government employees are, dumbfounded over why his tax dollars are going to guys like them
>redneck dad probably spends $150 a month on cigarettes

no worries man i hope you do get a raise.

it just gives me an great feel knowing another human is cleaning up my shit, it's just hilarious, these workers are bottom of the barrel in society, literally cleaning up another mans shit for money.

you're like fucking roaches completely undeserving of my gratitude or respect and i love to step on roaches

If you do this at an imageboard, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

Bring gasoline and a match

Punch her in the face.

You do you faggots get? A playful slap on the rump and tittering?

This, and ENTIRELY this.

Not ONLY this but, at the end of the day, you're helping to keep people fit and healthy because of the exertion they spend while cleaning up your mess. You're contributing to a better planet.

>not bringing in your own cleaning supplies and spending 30 minutes meticulously making the entire theater spotless before leaving

fuck you normie faggots, im going to do my damndest to make your job obsolete

ofc its supply and demand! You're supplying me with trash to fill my demand for gainful employment! Like an artist i suffer for my money.

You assume it's within that establishment's budget to hire more people. Instead, the budget remains fixed as more issues (preventable issues) arise and require costs and resources to fix. It also means they can't hire more people, so then what? I guarantee you that companies are very strict about not having to pay employees overtime pay if they have to, especially if their budget's a concern, so they'll just straight up not having the employees work on days where they might need them. So now, they're understaffed and overstretched. That means more less than good service, which means more bitching from customers.

Cause and effect.

Anyone else here likes to inject liquid mercury into the movie theater's hot dogs when no one is looking?

What are you talking about. I buy five extra cups of nacho sauce for $4 each just so I can dump them on the seats afterward. That's like $17 of pure profit for the theater and it gives the theater staff a reason for existing.

nah stick bloody aids needles through the seats

that'll teach those fucking normies

check em

Perhaps, but I was thinking in more simplistic terms in my above post in which nationwide every theater was trashed after each showing. I think the more likely approach they would take would be to have like they have in airplanes (where a stuardist (spelling?) comes with a bag and collects trash from everyone), they could do the same with ushers.

I like to buy the big pack of the cheapest hot dogs. I split it into a few ziplocks and stuff them in different pockets. During the movie, I roll them down the aisle and under the seats when people are laughing or otherwise distracted by the movie. It's like $5 for 40 hot dogs. Sometimes, I just bring eggs instead when they're on sale for a buck or less. One time, I did turn them into rotten eggs by poking a hole in the top of the shell and leaving them in a cool dark spot for a week. They brought a lot of theater cleaners out to clean that one.

there is more fiction in this thread than in the last five kinos I've watched, and that includes BvS and Suicide's squad

here's my funniest theater experience
>take in a pack of small jawbreakers
>roll them down the aisles trying to get people to slip
>woman employee walks in at the end of movie
>slips and smashes hard on the floor
>AGHHHHH MY BACK!
>paramedics arrive
>has to get taken out on a stretcher
haha dumb bitch

Dosent understand the partnership between movie studios, theater chains, and employees the post

eat shit wagie and clean up my mess before i speak to your manager

Idk what cinema's you've been to but where i'm at most theaters have a "help us recycle- leave your trash on your seat" sing

>if only there was some large container which theatergoers could empty their waste into

Yeah it's called a trashcan, and it's at the entrance of the room. Take your stuff, walk thirty steps, dump it in, head out. Having someone actively walk by to gather the trash while the movie is ongoing would be distracting, first of all. Second of all, it goes back to that issue of budgeting. They'd either have to make their employees overworked by rotating them to take on that extra duty, have it go undone and then the theater's the usual mess, or the manager of that theater would have to go to THEIR boss and ask for more money for their budget.

Now, if I'm the boss of this manager, like say I'm the area manager, the very first question I'm gonna ask in regards to that is "what for"? I'm not gonna just smile and hand him an extra lump to his budget because I think he's got an honest face. Quick story - someone I knew used to work at World Market. They were working 35 hours a week. Christmas time comes around, he's expecting more money from the extra days he'll need to work, since the budget allows for that. But guess what? Around this area, there are several World Markets and their budgets are shared between an approved amount of money. Some dumb asshole manager from another store paid their employees some $4-5,000 in bonuses to their employees because they wanted to be nice, I guess. What that did was strain the budget and now the person I knew went from working 35 hours to 8-14 hours a week. This was DURING the holidays. He went from expecting a little extra from the actual demand to suddenly struggling to pay his expenses. To add insult to injury, a memo sent to the employees in the stores associated with this one branch basically blamed them for not working hard enough, not wanting to call out the manager.

That is why managers are only given the money they need to run their establishment and nothing more, so if they don't spend wisely, things get fucked up.

>mfw making wagies clean up after me

>oh boy this thread again

>tfw when the usher treats you nicely
>tfw i go behind his back and make a complaint to his manager for a laugh
>tfw when the next time i go to the theater find out he was fired
lmao

americans really were on to something with the managers thing

I will rape the next person I see do this.

woah slow your driving bro

nice.

Oh look, it's this thread again...

what you gonna do faggot

THICC

>store cuts hours
>shelves unstocked, expired items on shelves, long lines, no one knows where anything is
>sales go down
>store goes out of business
It happens to stores all the time here. I understand that in flyover country, you don't have much of a choice.

trashing theatres makes me feel like a big man. If you don't like cleaning it up, get a better job, preferably one not intended for high school freshmen.

I paid $98,000,000 for a ticket, I'm not cleaning up after myself. That's part of what I paid for. Do you go to baseball games and break peanuts neatly into a plastic bag? If you do, you're a faggot cuck.

you seem really rustled there kiddo. Why do you care so much about what should be a shitty summer job you do for 3 months and then move on from? Are you...incapable of moving on...perhaps?