What are we going to do about this? We need to establish an Andy Sixx Log presence on KNOW YOUR MEME...

What are we going to do about this? We need to establish an Andy Sixx Log presence on KNOW YOUR MEME. How can we make a new page or insert it on other established pages?

The page needed to be edited to take that wall of text out and replaced with something feasible.

I'm not the original log poster but I uploaded the first 16 or so images and then several more later before it was disabled. I wish the original log poster would update it or create a new page. I'd like to upload the newer content.

Kill yourself

You could request to edit the oage

Yea that page needs to be fixed why does it have that red anti log rhetoric attached to it

Because you people are fucking freaks creating a forced meme that has no point

Because the guy who submitted it submitted a pasta instead of at least taking it mildly serious

Jeesh mature much

we need you to fucking off yourself if anything

I'm going to try and insert log images in other pages

I wish I could contact the og log poster who made that or have them see this. I'm churning out lots of good content and we could make a good page.
I don't want to override their original vision for the log page

>fucking newfags trying to force some shitty meme

No one gives a fuck about this faggot emo fuck or about shitty reddit-tier websites such as knowyourmeme.

Do us all a favour and just an hero.

Fucking normalfags, the last 2 years have been the worst since chanology.

You can email him, the address is on the wixsite

You spelled logology wrong, shill

Grow the heck up, kid.

Samefag fail.
We know you're one guy obsessed with an emo kid's shit

We are scientologists

"you people"
it's one guy with a phone and a VPN so he can "prove" he doesn't samefag when he agrees with himself

Nice try OP.

Now you know how delusional you sound to us. Kek.

What do you mean, "you people"? Racist

Im fucking cumming

Gonna need a fresh dose of heavy cream