Hey guys, I fucked a very very slutty girl the other day and a week after I started feeling an itch...

Hey guys, I fucked a very very slutty girl the other day and a week after I started feeling an itch... my skin started to hurt and today, another week later I have this. What is it? Am I gonna die? Is my dick going to fall off?

Herpes

oh wow

after all these years I get to tell somebody on Sup Forums that they have Syphilis. Congratulations, you have contracted one of the worst STDs, which barely exists in the developed world anymore.

You need to go to the doctor yesterday. Do not delay. This disease can kill you or permanently make you retarded, blind, other shit like that.

yo i had it three times. it's definitely alive and well in the developed world.

yeah, if you're a bottom-tier person. About 20 to 30,000 new cases in America yearly, meaning you have to be a scumbag to get it, like OP.

Wear a fucking rubber, idiot.

Well, I'm still on time, I guess I'll go to the hospital tomorrow. Fuck this bitch... anything else I could have?

don't worry man, thats life

one big sore is the clinical presentation of syphillis, herpes would be clusters, nothing else fits the bill. You can be cured at this stage so go get fixed up and _wear_a_fucking_rubber_

Even if I used a rubber, the sore is in the base of the shaft, where the rubber doesn't reach (I'm stretching the skin). Moron.

post pictures of that bitch, so i can fap to her crispy ass pussy

>wear_a_fucking_rubber_
lol what a looser

>this level of intelligence and understanding

yeah nevermind don't get treated and don't reproduce thanks.

Lol dumbass nigga
Should have wore a condom but you wanted to be "alpha" and now you have an std
Serves you right dumbass

Are you actually this retarded?

Thats terminal dick cancer. You should have it checked out so you have an estimate of how many days you have alive.

Learn a bit more about syphilis. You can easily get it while using a condom, as it is passes by skin-to-skin contact. And I got the sore exactly where the condom doesn't reach.

Bro, she prolly just got a little copper in her pussy. Go get a tetanus shot and slap some maderma on the puppy and you'll be alright

I feel you op.

I fucked up a while ago.

Tests came clean for ghonorrea and clamydia.
Also did a blood test for hiv and I'm good(gotta repeate it in a few months to make sure).

And in about 2 hours I'll be going to a lab with a letter from my doctor to test for hepatitis, siphilis and some other shit I can't remember rn.
Only thing I have is very small bumps in a cluster on a small area on my shaft which appeared a few days ago, probably nothing really bad(i hope).

Just go get checked by your usual doctor or by a urologist or something and do blood or piss test to know what you have.

Good luck OP! Hopefully it's not herpes or some other incurable std!

why the fuck do you have so much hair on your dick

I hope you all die of diseases. Not just stds.

I'm actually stretching the skin, so my pubes seem longer

the good news is syphilis is curable the bad news is this is syphilis

it's 2017 bro there are no longer any stds that can kill you. why do you think nobody uses condoms or fresh needles anymore?

Tomorrow I'm going to the hospital... didn't really think it could be syphilis until today. Until a few hours ago it just looked red with white skin peeled off, like it was an ingrown hair or something.

Now I was going to fap and I realized it's fucking yellow and wet

Good news is this girl is fucking psycho... literally. Now it all makes sense. Syphilis got her mad.

Syphilis can't kill you if you treat it early

Kek

Stop fapping.

How much do you fap? Perhaps it's a blister from over doing maturation

Nah, only fap 2 or 3 times a week max... I prefer fucking syphilis instead

>fresh needles
>nobody uses

The fucking needle itself degrades you dumb fuck. You can give yourself hepatitis. I once used a rig for all month and that shit hurt like hell.

Always on the lookout for new needles

Oh looks like a weeping sore, that can't be good

That's Syphilis go to a fucking hospital dipshit

Good luck dude.

Also test for other shit as well.

I'm gonna get tested in a month or so for HPV, HIV, and clamydia and ghonorrea and other stuff, it's always better to know if you have something as early as possible.

Try to get some vaccines against certain stds too.
If I'm clean I'll get a HepA and a HPV vacine, you gotta pay for it though.
Unless you just lie and tell them you're a sex worker or have sex with other man, then they'll give you the vacines fr free(they cant check if you're lying or not) AYY LMAO

urgent medical care needed. antibiotic course

Here in Argentina HepA and B vaccines are free tho, and I have both. i was thinking about doing tests anyways... it's been more than a year since my last exams, so I think it's about time. Should I speak to this girl about it if I get positive results for anything?

Trim your fucking nuts you lazy hipster.
The 70's are fucking over.

In a syphilis thread smh

>being this degenerate

Damn you definitely caught something op, damn shame. I recently had sex with a hooker bareback. I was very horny and wanted to feel it inside her. I didn't catch anything luckily. Was a great experience but won't be doing it again

how recent?

That would be a little thing you'll have for the rest of your life (not talking about your dick) called Herpes. Seriously, why did you fuck a dirty bitch without a condom? Literally kys

Fap away user

OP, I just want to know if it was worth it or not. Also, what did she look like?

What do think is worst, Herpes or Syphilis?

I don't know... if it was herpes probably not.
If I can cure syphilis then it's fine. She's a 9/10

First nigger to get some herps on Sup Forums

Herpes is more common than syphilis, so that's most likely what it is. Is the sore painful or painless?

>herpes is more common than syphilis, so even though you posted a picture definitively showing that you factually have syphilis, it's most likely herpes instead

wow, you're a smart one aren't you

islam is the biggest religion so if you see a white person they're probably islamic

it was a bit painful when touched before, when it was red. Now that it's yellow and wet it doesn't hurt.

Sounds like HPV.

Which sucks. Enjoy that shit for the next 2 years or freeze it off.

Islam is herpes

If it was herpes it'd probably be in a cluster. Not always the case though.

I really hope it's syphilis... at least I can cure it

anything else it could be?

That looks like straight up herpes.
Congrats. You can't have sex with anyone unless you tell them of your incurable std first.

Sorry to say, but that is actual herpes dude. The cluster crates a sort of "scooped out" part of the skin. I though I had herpes before when it was actually molluscum, so my doctor explained/showed me herpes to put my mind at ease. Sorry dude, that shit is forever.

Just don't be like that cunt you slept with and go passing it along to a bunch of other innocent people.

I'm checking images in google about herpes and syphilis sores and it really looks exactly like syphilis ones... I don't really know what to think, honestly. Should I talk to the girl? Should I wait until I have exam results? Or just ignore that bitch?