Fucked best friend, she didn't tell me I had to pull out so I busted in her like the DEA raiding the wrong house...

Fucked best friend, she didn't tell me I had to pull out so I busted in her like the DEA raiding the wrong house. She got all mad about it, wat do?

Plan b idiot

I immediately offered to get her some and she was like nope if I get pregnant I'm not keeping it and I won't tell you about it.

Welp, My bud did the same and she got mad at first but switched mind a couple days later. I really fucking hope she isn't above the age of 21 otherwise you'd end up with an amazing message in 9 months

She thinks an abortion is better than taking plan b? Also you're best friends with a female? Whats the matter with you?

Lol were both 21 so I guess it's 50/50. We're both in the military so it's not like I wouldn't find out if she was preggers. Wouldn't even be to mad if I end up with a kid as long as she's not a bitch about me seeing/raising the kid

Get your couch pennies collected and go buy plan b. Insist she take it in front of you.
An abortion is not better than that.
Abortion involves vacuum and scraping and pain.
Sounds like you fucked a rocket surgeon newfriend.
Seriously plan b. This is your future bud

Quit bragging about being uneducated and irresponsible. Do something useful like a homemade vasectomy.

I guess that's what her feeble woman brain thinks. I guess best friend is a over exaggeration, best chick friend and she ranks in my top 10 for all friends

Not sure if she just didn't want me buying it or what but I told her we need to talk and she was like I need time alone. I've got plenty of money (for now)

>Fuck someone once
>Cum inside
>lolwhoopslmao
You should of expected this desu.

>implying I don't have a degree

I've known the girl for 4 years my dumb ass assumed that she was on bc or something. She might be on the pill idk

she sounds gross

Eh she's like a 7 out of 10.

Ya you shouldn't consider women friends. It is implied by being in the military because more money and benefits are in the private sector.
Good luck with that stupid bastard you will have.

I'm just making the most of the military gimmie dats then I'll go to the private sector

Wouldn't even be mad if I had a kid it would give me a long term reason not to kill myself

What's her first name OP

fatherfag here
children will give you MORE reason to kill yourself

That's a bad reason. You would be a terrible father.

Opsec mate, any guesses could be entertaining

Elaborate?

Elizabeth

Being successful, ie making money, getting degrees, promotions doesn't give me very much satisfaction. I'm pretty much holding on to the hope that kids will bring satisfaction. If not than I'll just get into drugs until I die

Nah but I did fuck an elizebeth years back not sure if she's still in the military

Kick her in the stomach in 2 months

You can't know that until you've done it's. The best drugs aren't cheap either. Children will disappoint you. Your ideas of a happy life are installed by bullshit religion and media.

>not wearing a condom in conjunction with her taking birth control as a redundancy against failure
>i assume, with your brilliant planning ability, that you didn't even have her get tested for diseases before having unprotected sex
>not discussing alternate plans of birth control like plan b and abortion before having sex
you deserve everything that happens to you, op

Acid is fairly cheap, and the whole point is to anhero so debt wouldn't really be an issue

Just kind of hoping for the best at this point, last gf had an iud so I've been a bit spoiled. But overall it was defiantly not the smart thing, all points are valid i acted lik3 a dumb nigger

Acid is a stupid hallucinogen. I'm surprised to hear someone who uses acid contemplate suicide. Ususlly they are happy beyond merit.

dude that's a win in your book then. She's not pregnant anymore and you don't have to deal with a shit kid that has your genetics.

Used it a lot through college it's a great drug imo. It changed a lot of my views but at the end of the day if I don't think that anything that happens here on earth matters it's the same as being dead. Best hope is to live as long as possible and have the most happiness. Problem is that happiness is short lived for me

Yea but bitches have no idea what they are talking about so it's hard to trust that a girl will actually go through with it

There is no god or afterlife. Try other things.

you're taking it pretty calmly for the fact that you might be a father with 18 years of obligations

Worse comes to worse I just kill my self lol

Then you have nothing. Intert carbon. Bad plan.