Its my birthday Sup Forums and Im gonna die alone

Its my birthday Sup Forums and Im gonna die alone

It's my birthday too, Sup Forumsro. How old are you? 35 here

everyone dies alone who gives a shit grow the fuck up

I'll let you in on a bday secret newfriend

Everyone dies alone

happy birthday, man

Happy birthday. Hope your're at still life.
Conglatulations. Your are win1!!!1!1

Hey man im 19 happy bday

Thanks man, im drunk but i still appreciate it

Thanks bud

Woo fuck you. Embrace being alive by defying others regardless of the suffering you cause. Worship death.

So i was thinkin, anyone got any bday advice for meh? Life has been awful rough so far and i wanna make a big change

Interesting perspective, ill keep it mind

Happy birthday man. You got a lot of good years ahead of you.

Hard lives build character. You working? In school?

Thanks man i hope so, i really do - im just always in fucking head you know what im saying - no one to dump all my shit, no one who cares my man

How old are you? Best advice i can give is don't fall in love. Keep close friends and family. Focus on wealth and power. Sorry for saying fuck you,i just thought this thread was lacking hate. Birthdays are mostly meaningless.

Yeah man im in school, fucking hate it tho, hate the rat race you know - hate cimpeting with fucking douche cunts just so i can fucj and get a job

Had my 40th bday last week. On my 30th I was hanging with Hollywood celebrities, banging models and actresses. This year I marked the anniversary those people turned their back on me when I was in danger and because I wasn't what they wanted me to be & everyone trashed me. Even though I'm still hurt and recovering from almost being murdered, I made the best choice cutting those people out of my life. I'd rather have real loneliness than empty, hollow fake friends.

Yeah i feeel yah bro, i have never had a nice birthday, no one other than my mom really givea a shit about it - got no money to celebrate

Op your picture made me feel feels. Asshole.

Dude i get that, sucks both ways tbougj cause i aint got any real friends, no girlfriends or anything like that man, have to think that even fake friends are better than thiz

Hey It's my birthday too, just turned 18. happy birthday guys. I hope for the best of you guys. I'm happy with what I got for me

Wtf does it matter who you are with when you die? Dieing is shit regardless why even think about it

Sorry man didnt wanna bring you down, i love b and you guys, Sup Forums i the last place of user free speach on the internet

Happy bday dude wish you the best, i really do

>Dying is shit
That's what they want you to think.

Not worth it. If they can't be with you at your lowest then they aren't worth having around for only the good times. There's a difference between having buddies and hving real deep connections. I had people calling me at 3 am to do shit for them bailing them out of self created shit. When I needed basic things, even just someone to listen when my friend committed suicide, I found out friendship was a one way street. The people who feel the most get used the most.

I agree dude i agree - scared shitless to die

Softy. Its a sunset. Watch children holding in their vital organs after being shelled and then you will feel something. Touch a cold corpse and experience the stiffness and snapping rigitimortis. You feel too easy. Be like me and disable your capacity to feel. Life is better that way.

Still scared tho

I agree dude - people dont care anymore, people dont feel anymore - makes me wanna cry man

Who's they? Its what I know. It is shit by definition.

I think im already there man

Scared to die but im sad all the time, haha not much i can do

>shit
>freedom to choose the way out
Choose one. You could be like me and take heroin for the lulz (like now), and one day die from it in your sleep. And that's only one way to go. Gun doesn't even feel like anything.

How have you achieved this?

Same 35 yo user here. Focus on you and don't worry about what other people think of you. I know that's hard at 19. When I was 19 I was alone and hated all the shit heads around me in school but still cared what other people think. As soon as you start focusing on yourself and what makes you happy, you'll start to be happy. People liking you will follow, especially women. I know this is stale advice, but people repeat it because it's true.

And yeah, the rat race sucks. Hopefully you're studying something you enjoy and can make money. If it can't make money, don't take out loans and if you don't enjoy it, find something you do.

Yeah im think8ng about getting i to hard drugs tbh, love weed and drinks - ironically scared of needlez haha

Wow never expected someone to reply that quickly, thx. I wish you the best aswell. Seriously thx

Drugs. Tried Xanax yet?

Better to die alone than not die at all

Fu k8ng living without real friends who give a shit, without female love my man

freedom to xhoose the way out sounds worse than shit mate

Eh, I snort and smoke that stuff. To be honest I only just recently started. Got bored of mild drugs and figured that I could get into opiates and "speed things up." Loving every fucking second.

Haha thanks bud im dead broke tho, got l9ans and everything, dont evwn k ow why im in school

Haha sure man, yall r all i have

Dude im actually goi g to a fucking doc to try and get some antidepreasets, real scared they wont fix me tho

Yeah idk man, im fucking scared to die

Haha yeah man, i love weed, just cant afford it - plus i gotta get a job when i go back to fucking school in the fall - gotta detox

Sophomore? Major? Do you like it?

Gosh really? This is why I always try to befriend random people, especially if they looked trouble. Well know that I care about you, even if I don't know you

please don't, here's your (You)

Haha yeah im a sophmore at chapel hill, rn im a poli sci major but thats only cause i lack the talent or drive to do anything else

School is so dumb. You could learn everything they teach in college/uni in three weeks by studying on the internet. And work is so incredibly gay that I don't even. Fuck babylon. I want the pearly gates or oblivion or whatever the fuck some space nigger has (or hasn't) created for us.

Thanks man, that really doea meen alot

I have many close friends and family. I am or was devasted by losing my ex after living together over five years.I have decent looks, assets, and wealth. I wish i didn't fall in love. Xanax and becoming a muscle bound monster are all that keep me going.

Haha i dont really underatand your post my man but i am drunk, ill asume you said something nice tho and ill.say thanks

They probably won't. Say you have panick attacks and get chest pain from anxiety. Anxiety meds are waaay bettee than antidepressants.

Haha i feel yah man, i juat wanna be happy

I implied you're an attention whore and should fuck off.
Dumb cunt. We don't need metally unstable nu-males in our society

Sorry to here about your girl man :c best of luck pal

Thabks man ill keep that in mind

Haha yeah i get your point bro, i am asking for attention - sorry

No problem Sup Forumsro it's the least I could do for a fellow man, I'd like to have told you that to your face but words on a screen will have to settle, an thx again

Im jus drunk and young and sad, and dont know how to deal with it

Haha i feel thay my man, have good life dude and know that i at least am thinking good thought your way

Hey man all he's saying is to not give up so easily, you were just being overdramatic to people who don't know you, and unless your dead rn you don't know anything for sure

That's a good philosophy. Eudaimonia sheet. Love typically makes people relaxed and confident, so maybe get a gf if you don't already have one. Of course after getting the job and such. Just don't make babies or get married until you are ready to kill a part of your soul.

Thats a giod point bud, and i know it man, it just hard when the hormones r fucking with my brain

Thanks. It is what it is. I was too passionate and honest with her. Women are stupid dogs that don't want to hear about reality, its best to let them live their delusional fairytale. I was rude with my words beyond necessity. I repeatedly refused to marry her because i knew she could secure my future income and assets if she suddenly wanted to dump me through a text like she did. I will just go on faining like i care about women to make them love me and spread the emotional pain i felt. Also i have many investments in motion to disenfranchised women and people characteristic of my ex. Revenge is sweet.

Haha yeah man, i would love to have a kid one day, but thatz a long shot haha

Eyy my birthday too!
GMT +8 here so it's 3.30pm now.
Had a fun morning. No breakfast, got chewed out, 5-hour class.
>Ahhhhh, life is grand

Haha yeah man women are tricky, ive never even managed to get myself on a proper date, so you are doing pretty good comparatively haha

Happy bday pal, hope its a good one!

I wish I could know how it feels, just so I can tell you what to do, but I can't. But I can tell you this, someone will start to care about you, and you'll see happiness, you just gotta look for it. The universe won't meet you halfway

Its a great feeling when it happens, but in the end she only liked me for sex and my ability to keep our living arrangement clean. She always felt stupid when we talked extensively, but she is stupid. I met many women whom were more intelligent and attractive while i was with her. Now I constantly regret not upgrading and being cold to her. Women are more ruthless and less caring, don't buy into their act of being sweet/innocent.

Dude man i hope your right, everyone sayz it will happen eventually, but i thi k of tbose crazy fucks who never have it, and think what if im one of them and i just dont k ow it yet haha

Well the meme about changing majors isn't just a meme. Business is probably easier than poli sci and more marketable but tequires people skills. Accounting is good if you hate people though the math is a bit harder (not majorly difficult though). It's teally marketable and food money. Econ is marketable and similar enough to poly sci if you like it but math is tougher.

Also it's okay to not finish college and enter the work force for a while. I wouldn't do this if I had a shit load of students loans but if they aren't too bad, this is a good route to get some life experience and especially just live your life as a free man. This is what I did and I'm glad I did. You're an adult. Don't go to college right after hs just because you are "supposed to".

Haha yeah man, i juat wish everyone was honest and upfront with what they want, no gamez and ahit

Also they aren't tricky. Bitches are stupid and easy to get to do whatever you want if you're assertive. I literally could have made her lick my asshole if i was into that shit. Dating is simple, fake being interested in their boring lives and display confidence. Dont share you inner thoughts and focus on meaningless joyful events. It doesn't take much more than that.

Yeah man i think about this kinda stuff everyday, but i got no other interezts than history and politics and music, i used to work in an office envirroent for a few internships and it was soul cruahing, not sire what im gonna do

Yeah i get that, its just depressing that more nice women arent out there - im sure thers are but its hard to find them and get to know them- i always thought things would be simpler when i was a kid

Women are inherently dishonest and hysterical. Don't let them play games. Take charge and tell them what you want. Just don't mention your thoughts on anything that could conflict with their ideal fairytale boyfriend.

Women dont want to hear history or politics. So fake other interests. It was simple to me in college. My regret is being loyal to my first love.

You're right everyone does say that, and you could end up like those guys. But thinking about that isn't helping you none, youre the only one holding yourself back, it might seem preachy, but the commitment you put in is the what you get, I believe in you, so that means you gotta too

Ok, i wish thing were easier

Yeah i learned that, i wish i was a cool douche bag that could trick women into being into.them

Haha yeah i agree, we are ultimately only tnings holding us back, hard to leep into doubt tho that being said

Broken hearted guy again
Not entirely true. I put in almost no effort and girls were giving me their numbers without me asking, constantly. It seems to be about being confident and somewhat mysterious. My ex i lived with five years asked for my number first and her body was a 10 at the time.

Thx for believing in me though, i really appreciate it

Doubt about what? If I knew you in person I would push you to be your best, it's what I did for some friend out in my small town. What you need is a friend, all I could do is tell you I'm secretly cheering you on

What about getting non-office job? Tradeskills, construction, card dealer are all decent to well paying jobs that don't require a lot of training or money to get into.

Haha nice, you are probably a good looking fella, confidence will only get you so far, and in a direction i wish i didnt have to take

I may sound gay but I have a bleeding heart and try to help those that I can, and who knows, maybe I did help you somewhat today, I'm just hoping knowing that someone cares about you helps

Thanks man, i got a few chums in my home town, bit they dont really care about me - only my mom and my sister really care

At least you have a shit load of cat pics

Ya you got it wrong though. I wasn't a douche bag. I was the sincere popular good looking guy who cared about everyone. I'd come off as sweet and genuine all the time, but when challanged by other "alpha males" i would demonstrate my fearlessness. If they were above my comfort zone of violence, i would exude power through my muscle bound friends with gang mentalities and throw them out of parties. It made her hornier than you can imagine.

Yeah im actually looking into that stuff, my mom would kill me if i dis that cause ahe tjinks im really smart but i got no interest in being depressed and lonely in college another 3 years (at least)

That's gr8! I just want to try and help people. And it seemed like you gave up inches from the finish line, so that's why I said that

It doea help man, thanks for talking with me