How did his hat stay on?

How did his hat stay on?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/training-ozs-simon-adebisi
dailymotion.com/video/x18kvo_seinfeld-in-oz_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If someone took that hat off would he die?

probably some kind of adhesive

mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/training-ozs-simon-adebisi

>But the weirdest thing about Adebisi was how he wore his trademark knit hat. The thing stayed perched on the corner of his head and seemed to never move. Anyone who ever watched the show had to wonder how he kept it up there. Turns out, there wasn't much of a secret to be revealed.

>"I just put it on my head and it stays there," he says. "People think It's Velcro or whatever. All it is is my bald head. You just stick it on the corner. I could do a backflip and that baby wouldn't move."

>Just another reason why Adebisi was the most badass character on Oz. He defied the laws of physics.

>secret black people powers

Does it have anything to do wit their power to magically attract bullets?

stay woke

for you

the longer you look the dumber it is

The last season was ridiculous. What mess

im barely ending season 2 this very moment, deshita. i hoped it would turn out that way...

Because Oz is a LOST prequel.

I don't have to explain shit, it's stays on due to magic and magnets.

>implying it isn't a Dexter sequel

>deshita

You've gone too far.

prequel*

>implying Dexter isn't an Oz sidequel

I gave up at 3.

he keeps a small patch of hair under his hat, then a stip of velcro in the hat bonds with his nigger hair

The last 2 seasons are a shitshow but I enjoyed the first 4. At least we got this

dailymotion.com/video/x18kvo_seinfeld-in-oz_people

First season is a masterpiece.

yep. But most of the show was great.

What the fuck was wrong with her? Is this how women behave? Why do they enjoy abuse?

She craved for the BWC (Big White Cock)

Are all HBO shows in a shared universe? Adebisi is from the Summer Isles, Tony Soprano has Valyrian ancestry

>I know you manipulated your mentally disabled brother to kill my husband but I love you anyways.

Typical irrational female to me.

holy shit this video is gold

The ejaculate of his pocket bitches